North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 2,560 Ac Central ND Ranch Land For Sale: Mauch Twp., NE Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; Rarely do you find 4 Sections of grass all in one block in a high rainfall area of Central North Dakota! Outstanding opportunity to own 2,560 +/- Deeded Acres with new 4 Wire Fences, 3 Sets of Barns with new big Steel Corral, well watered and a good stand of grass with a Well in each Section. Can be available for grazing this season. Seller Asking $3,328,000 or average $1,300/ac. REDUCED TO SELL!
2. 1,268 Ac Valley Twp. Land For Sale: Tappen, Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,268 Acres Pasture/Cropland, completely fenced and cross fenced w/newer 4 wire and all in one block located South of Tappen, ND with excellent access. 548 Acres of Cropland currently seeded to dense alfalfa and 709 Acres of Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass, Well Watered with Dug-Outs, Well, and 2 areas on E side signed for Rural Water. Seller's asking $1,889,320 or $1,490/ac avg. REDUCED TO SELL!
3. 319 Ac Lowery Twp Land For Sale: Katsma Family Land, Woodworth/Sykeston, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Primarily Productive Cropland with Class II Soils, Gravel Pit and 60 Ac Pasture along paved road in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway between Sykeston and Woodworth, ND makes this land a great Investment with tremendous Hunting as a Bonus! Currently planted in Soybeans and Small Grain, this land will be available for fall work and next year's planting. Seller's asking Appraised Price of $480,000 or $1,504/ac avg.
4. 120 Ac McHenry Co. Land For Sale: Strege Twp. Drake, McHenry County, North Dakota; 120 Acres located just North of Hwy. 52 and Southeast of Minot, ND. With 63 Tillable Acres, this land is leased to a good farmer earning $3,150/year thru 2018 and also offers exceptional hunting with open water on the north side. Short Terms available. Seller asking $118,000 or $983/ac avg.
5. 150.74 Ac Wyndmere Land For Sale: Hall Twp., Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; Outstanding parcel of prime Cropland earning $150.93/ac in a new CRP contract thru 2026. This 150.74 Acre Quarter has 149.1 Non-Highly Erodible acres boasting a predominate 91 Productivity Index and overall 84.2 average. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and an annual income of $22,504 promises a sound investment and choice farmland when it is out of the program! Asking $750,000 or average $5,000/ac
6. 160 Ac Clark Lake Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Original Homestead of grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 160 Acres of a nice building site and farm ground overlooking Clark Lake just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 80 Tillable Acres ready to farm or lease next spring with balance in Hayland or nice Pasture. Original Farmstead offers a Tree Grove, Well and Electric close by. Seller's Asking $216,000 or $1,350/ac avg.
7. 160 Ac Prophet Twp. Land For Sale: Prophets Township, Sheridan County, North Dakota; Attractive parcel of Investment Land for the Outdoor Enthusiast as a bonus. Two side by side 80 Acre Parcels offering 160 +/- Acres just off Pickardville Road NW of McClusky, ND large enough for a Gratis Tag. 110 acres of Cropland currently leased for $4,400/year includes planting of add'l. 5 ac Food Plot for owner thru '18. The Wetland is also a Waterfowl haven! Seller's Asking $210,000 or $1,313/ac avg.
8. 160 Ac McLean Co. Land For Sale: N Central McLean Twp., McLean County, North Dakota; Great Location! 160 Acres of a CRP/Farm Lease Combo Investment that not only brings in a nice annual payment of $6,407, and the Renter maintains the CRP, but it is also large enough for the owner to apply for a Gratis Tag offering excellent recreation. Easy Access plus Seller's are offering Terms on Purchase! Seller's Asking $198,000 or $1,237/ac avg. PRICE REDUCED!
REDUCED TO SELL!
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
15. 130 Ac Wells Co. Land For Sale: Forward Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; 130 Acres of diversified land offering 35 Acres Farmland currently planted to Corn, 50 Acres of Hayland with an good stand of grass, and the balance in trees and Marsh offering excellent pheasant and waterfowl cover. Located just 1-1/2 miles S of Hwy. 52 on a good road. Seller Asking $112,000 or $861/acre avg. SALE PENDING!
17. 160 Ac Woodworth Cabin/Land For Sale: 1055 52nd Ave. SE, Woodworth, Lowery Twp. Stutsman County, North Dakota; An Outdoorsmen Dream, this 160 acres located between Sykeston and Woodworth in the center of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, just off a Paved Road with Excellent Hunting of Waterfowl and Upland Game, Gratis Tag for Deer, and within 5 miles of 3 Walleye Lakes earning $3,785/yr + hay income. Accommodations include a 2011 Cabin with Beamed Ceilings, Maple and Ash Hardwood Floors, Woodburning Stove and Open Floor Plan w/Basement. Includes all Appliances and several Outbuildings. Seller Asking $235,000. SOLD!
18. 74 Ac Dawson Crop Land For Sale: Alvina Kemmet Land, Sibley Twp. Kidder County, North Dakota; Excellent Access and ready to farm next Spring - 73.82 Acres of nice flat Cropland just SW of Dawson at I-94, and 1 mile West of Hwy. 3. Currently planted to a nice crop of Sunflowers, there is also a good Renter available for Investors. Sellers Asking $110,000 or $1,500/ac. SALE PENDING!
19. 312.23 Ac Logan Co. Land For Sale: Finn Twp., Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Scenic 312.23 Acres of Tremendous Recreation Land with an Income located in a highly desired Waterfowl and Upland Game area just South of Gackle, North Dakota and 3 mi from Gackle Country Club. 118 Cropland Acres with 74 Acres currently planted to Soybeans on Annual Lease with balance in Hayland and Wetlands. Seller Asking $267,000 or $855/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
20. 60 Acre Equine Property For Sale: 7155 Hwy. 200, Carrington, Foster County, North Dakota; Gorgeous 60 Acre Horse Property located along Hwy. 200 just E of Carrington, ND, this 5 Bedroom 2-3/4 Bath Two Story Home has an Equine Barn and Cemented Shop surrounded by dense mature Trees offering it's own wildlife sanctuary. Truly the ultimate in country living. Seller's Asking $385,000. SOLD!
21. 160 Acre Autumn Farm Land For Sale: Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Very nice Quarter of Crop Land along Hwy. 14 south of Wing, ND with 128 tillable acres with a predominant 83 PI. Leased thru 2016 and ready to farm or continue lease with a reputable Renter. NW1/4 Section 33-T146N-R75W. $210,000 or overall average $1,312/ac SOLD!
22. Clear Lake Investment Land For Sale: Clear Lake Township, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located along Hwy. 36 between Tuttle and Robinson, ND, this nice smaller quarter of 145 +/- acres owned by the Scherbenske Family has farmland currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) offering a good investment earning $3,369/year thru '22. An abandoned Railroad splits the land, and the State Hwy. Dept. stores their road sand on a few acres by the highway. Seller's Asking $134,000 or average $924/acre. SOLD!
23. Hazel Grove Twp. Land For Sale: NE Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Investment Land in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland (Prairie Pothole Region) with good access, wetlands, fences, a good stand of grass and CRP income thru 2017 earning $2,879/year. This land is located where 3 County corners meet (Burleigh, Kidder and Sheridan) just off Hwy. 14 and lends itself to several good uses! Seller's asking $156,000 or average $975/acre. SOLD!
24. Pony Gulch Land For Sale: Pony Gulch Twp., Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Nice 200 acre +/- parcel of land now available along US Hwy. 3, just south of Harvey in central ND. This land offers excellent access with approx. 100 acres of cropland and 80 acres of hayland. The winding creek also lends itself to nice pasture or a building site along the highway. Many possibilities for this diversified property. Asking $175,000 or average $875/acre. SOLD!
25. McHenry Co. Investment Land For Sale: Lake Hester Twp. McHenry County, North Dakota; 80 Acres of Productive Farm Land currently earning $3,150/year from a reliable Renter thru 2019 makes this a Smart Investment! Great Access 1 mile N of Hwy. 52 east of Velva, and SE of Minot, ND. Seller's Asking $114,000 or $1,425/ac avg. SOLD!
26. Medina Land For Sale: Iosco Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located in a Tremendous Upland and Waterfowl Recreation Area, here are 80+/- acres in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway surrounded by Cropland and CRP along a minimum maintenance road. 27.13 acres of Cropland with PI as high as 83 is currently farmed by a neighbor, but not under lease. Seller's asking $48,000 or average $600/acre. SOLD!
27. Hanlin CRP/Crop Land For Sale: Iosco Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located along a highway between Medina and Woodworth in the heart of the flyway and the Prairie Pothole Region, this 162.79 +/- acre parcel of fertile NHEL crop land has 151 acres currently enrolled in CRP thru 2022 or can be removed by Seller if new owner choses to farm it. Seller asking $291,600 or avg. $1,792/ac. SOLD!
28. Oliver Twp. Farm Land For Sale: Hudson Land, Williams County, Ray, North Dakota; Very Nice! Highly Productive 160 Acre tract of cropland with an 86 Productivity Index (PI), Class II Williams-Bowbells loams with excellent access just N of Hwy. 2 in NW North Dakota. This land is ready to farm, or invest with a good renter available. Seller's asking $249,000 or $1,556/ac avg. SOLD!
29. 480 Ac Burleigh Land For Sale: Lein Twp., Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Very Nice 480 contiguous acres of productive Crop and Grassland north of I-94 at Sterling Exit east of Bismarck. 297 Acres of Cropland with a Productivity Index (PI) in the 70's currently planted to grass and 160 of Grassland with good water and an excellent stand of Grass ready to Hay or fence for Pasture. Tremendous Hunting as a bonus! Good Access just off Hwy. 14. Seller's Asking $575,000 or avg. $1,198/ac. SOLD!
30. Clark Lake Crop Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Purchased by grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 303 Acres of some very nice farm ground with Clark Lake shoreline just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 236 Tillable Acres of predominantly Class III Soils ready to farm or lease this spring promising a sound investment with outstanding waterfowl, upland game, Perch and Walleye fishing. Too good to pass up. Seller's asking $410,000 or $1,353/ac avg. SOLD!
31. Johns Lake Farm Land For Sale: Johns Lake Twp., Sheridan County, North Dakota; Offering an exceptional Quarter of Farmland with 155.63 Tillable Acres w/predominantly Class II Soils and 83 PI in Johns Lake Twp. next to the McClusky Canal ready to farm this spring. Seller's asking $294,500 or average $1,840/acre. SOLD!
32. Rexine Twp. Land For Sale: NE Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Diversified Land north of Hwy. 36 and Pettibone junction with prairie trail access just 1/2 mile off a farm-to-market road, with good fences on 71.72 ac of Pasture, 41.49 ac prior CRP Cropland, and 47.49 acres with CRP income thru 2022 earning $1,521/year or $32.03/ac. This land has PLOTS running with the CRP. Seller's asking $195,000 or an average $1,219/ac. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.