North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 2,560 Ac Central ND Ranch Land For Sale: Mauch Twp., NE Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; Rarely do you find 4 Sections of grass all in one block in a high rainfall area of Central North Dakota! Outstanding opportunity to own 2,560 +/- Deeded Acres with new 4 Wire Fences, 3 Sets of Barns with new big Steel Corral, well watered and a good stand of grass with a Well in each Section. Can be available for grazing this season. Seller Asking $3,328,000 or average $1,300/ac. REDUCED TO SELL!
2. 1,268 Ac Valley Twp. Land For Sale: Tappen, Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,268 Acres Pasture/Cropland, completely fenced and cross fenced w/newer 4 wire and all in one block located South of Tappen, ND with excellent access. 548 Acres of Cropland currently seeded to dense alfalfa and 709 Acres of Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass, Well Watered with Dug-Outs, Well, and 2 areas on E side signed for Rural Water. Seller's asking $1,889,320 or $1,490/ac avg. REDUCED TO SELL!
4. 319 Ac Lowery Twp Land For Sale: Katsma Family Land, Woodworth/Sykeston, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Primarily Productive Cropland with Class II Soils, Gravel Pit and 60 Ac Pasture along paved road in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway between Sykeston and Woodworth, ND makes this land a great Investment with tremendous Hunting as a Bonus! Currently planted in Soybeans and Small Grain, this land will be available for fall work and next year's planting. Seller's asking Appraised Price of $480,000 or $1,504/ac avg.
5. 150.74 Ac Wyndmere Land For Sale: Hall Twp., Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; Outstanding parcel of prime Cropland earning $150.93/ac in a new CRP contract thru 2026. This 150.74 Acre Quarter has 149.1 Non-Highly Erodible acres boasting a predominate 91 Productivity Index and overall 84.2 average. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and an annual income of $22,504 promises a sound investment and choice farmland when it is out of the program! Asking $750,000 or average $5,000/ac
6. 160 Ac Clark Lake Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Original Homestead of grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 160 Acres of a nice building site and farm ground overlooking Clark Lake just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 80 Tillable Acres ready to farm or lease next spring with balance in Hayland or nice Pasture. Original Farmstead offers a Tree Grove, Well and Electric close by. Seller's Asking $216,000 or $1,350/ac avg.
7. 160 Ac McLean Co. Land For Sale: N Central McLean Twp., McLean County, North Dakota; Great Location! 160 Acres of a CRP/Farm Lease Combo Investment that not only brings in a nice annual payment of $6,407, and the Renter maintains the CRP, but it is also large enough for the owner to apply for a Gratis Tag offering excellent recreation. Easy Access plus Seller's are offering Terms on Purchase! Seller's Asking $198,000 or $1,237/ac avg. PRICE REDUCED!
8. 320 Ac Sheyene River Land For Sale: Western Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; A beautiful view of the Sheyene River located on the south side of the Harvey Dam State Wildlife Management Area with 208 acres of productive farmland, 111 acres of pasture with new 4 wire wood post fences, a fresh water spring where it meets the River, a dugout, and a 2008 32'X40' two bedroom furnished Recreation Home and 24'X30' Detached Garage. The perfect get-away with an income! Seller's Asking $562,000 or $1,756/ac avg.
REDUCED TO SELL!
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
14. The Winger Home For Sale: 204 Mitchell Avenue South, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Got to love small town living with all the conveniences including Caribou, Groceries, Medical, PreK-12 School, Shopping, Lodging, 24/7 Gas & much more! Now available, this grand early 1900's 5 bedroom/2-1/2 Bath home is truly one of a kind with approx. 3,800 sq. ft. of living space! Tucked in huge evergreens off I-94 in Steele, ND just 30 minutes E of Bismarck, the home feaatures oak, pecan & maple hardwoods throughout. A large enclosed front porch, den with French doors, lead glass colonnades, tall ceilings, and many new upgrades. New Shingles, PVC fenced yard, steel siding, new upper bath, updated kitchen w/new flooring, paint and appliances included. Seller Asking $189,000. SOLD!
15. 130 Ac Wells Co. Land For Sale: Forward Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; 130 Acres of diversified land offering 35 Acres Farmland currently planted to Corn, 50 Acres of Hayland with an good stand of grass, and the balance in trees and Marsh offering excellent pheasant and waterfowl cover. Located just 1-1/2 miles S of Hwy. 52 on a good road. Seller Asking $112,000 or $861/acre avg. SOLD!
16. 262 Ac Chestina Twp. Land For Sale: Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 262.42 +/- Acres with 160 Ac of Pasture and 100 Ac of Hayland with a small portion farmed, located between Hwy. 14 and Hwy. 3 SW of Tuttle, ND. Fences are adequate, Ground Water Source, with Good Access. Priced Right to Sell! Seller Asking $208,000 or $793/ac avg. SOLD!
17. 160 Ac Woodworth Cabin/Land For Sale: 1055 52nd Ave. SE, Woodworth, Lowery Twp. Stutsman County, North Dakota; An Outdoorsmen Dream, this 160 acres located between Sykeston and Woodworth in the center of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, just off a Paved Road with Excellent Hunting of Waterfowl and Upland Game, Gratis Tag for Deer, and within 5 miles of 3 Walleye Lakes earning $3,785/yr + hay income. Accommodations include a 2011 Cabin with Beamed Ceilings, Maple and Ash Hardwood Floors, Woodburning Stove and Open Floor Plan w/Basement. Includes all Appliances and several Outbuildings. Seller Asking $235,000. SOLD!
18. 74 Ac Dawson Crop Land For Sale: Alvina Kemmet Land, Sibley Twp. Kidder County, North Dakota; Excellent Access and ready to farm next Spring - 73.82 Acres of nice flat Cropland just SW of Dawson at I-94, and 1 mile West of Hwy. 3. Currently planted to a nice crop of Sunflowers, there is also a good Renter available for Investors. Sellers Asking $110,000 or $1,500/ac. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.