North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
2. SW North Dakota 754 Ac Land For Sale: Hettinger County; W1/2 and NE1/4 Section 30, N1/2 less Farmstead Section 31 all in T135N-R93W: Located NW of Mott, ND with good access just off Hwy. 8, this Contiguous 754 acres +/- has 480 Acres of Productive Cropland w/60 PI and 261 Acres of well watered Pasture with 2 Stock Dams and a Well, good Fences and an excellent stand of Grass. There is a reliable Renter in place thru 2016 who has been with the Family for many years. Seller's asking $1,310,600 or average $1,738/acre.
3. 162 Ac Irrigated Farm Land For Sale: Kidder County; W1/2 NW1/4, NE1/4 NW1/4, Lot 3 Section 34-T138N-R70W; Located next to Lake George National Wildlife Refuge in Tanner Township, this 162 Acres has 85 acres under Irrigation and 20 acres of non-Irrigated Cropland currently planted to Alfalfa and 27 acres of Hayland rented for $65/acre this year! Also offers a nice building site w/KEM electric single phase power in the NE corner overlooking Lake George. Seller's Asking $301,800 or average $1,863/acre.
4. Kidder 80 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Kidder County; E1/2 NE1/4 Section 27-T142N-R73W; 80 acres of nice flat farmland with 77 acres tilled of Class III soils w/good drainage and excellent access in Clear Lake Township. Farm land lease is an annual agreement. Located just E of Hwy. 3, SE of Tuttle, ND, here is a wonderful opportunity to own a nice parcel of cropland. Seller's asking $138,600 or average $1,800/tillable acre.REDUCED!
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
5. Fanta Log Home & Shop For Sale: Kidder County; Lots 8-17, Block 8, Saunder's Add'n., Dawson, ND; Built in 2001 on 1.73 acres just off I-94 between Bismarck & Jamestown, this real Log Home out of Missoula, MT has two finished levels with 4 Bedrooms, a Great Room, Family Rec Room, wrap around outdoor Deck and also a 40'X48' Shop with 8" concrete floor. Appliances included, many extras! Asking $230,000. SALE PENDING!
6. Kidder Investment Land For Sale: Kidder County; NE1/4 Section 32-T142N-R73W; 160 acres +/- of diversified investment land earning a $6,300/year thru 2016. Located along Hwy. 3, N of Steele, ND this quarter offers 98 tillable acres and the balance of hayland. Excellent access with an excellent return. Seller's asking $157,500 or an average $984/acre SALE PENDING!
7. Mott 40 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Hettinger County, E1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 Section 16-T134N-R93W; Now available 40 acres located just NW of Mott, ND in southwestern North Dakota with great access west of Hwy. 8 on Larson Lake Road. Nice level cropland with a predominantly 78 PI, this land is currently enrolled in CRP (Conservation Reserve Program) thru 2025 earning $1,233/year and the minerals are included in the sale! Seller's asking REDUCED TO SELL! $71,000 or average just $1,775/acre. SOLD!
8. Cass Co. Investment Farm Land For Sale: Cass County; SW1/4 Section 9-T138N-R55W; 160 acres +/- of excellent crop ground in a highly productive area with 120 tillable acres of Class II & III soils earning $110/tillable ac or an annual $13,200 thru 2018. Located W of Fargo, there are NO Wetland Easements and untilled land is currently being measured for CRP promising additional income. A sound investment at a very reasonable price for this area! Seller's asking $440,000 or an average $2,750/acre. SALE PENDING!
9. McHenry Investment Crop Land for Sale: McHenry County; E1/2 SE1/4 Section 21 and W1/2 SW1/4 Section 22-T152N-R76W; Two 80 acre tracts side by side for 160 acres +/- of productive Cropland with Class II & III soils located N of Drake, ND with 143 tillable acres earning an annual $7,150. thru 2019 from a reliable renter. Seller's asking $204,285 or average $1,277/acre. SOLD!
10. Griggs Investment Crop Land For Sale: Griggs County; NE1/4 Section 30-T147N-R58W; 160 acres +/- of excellent crop ground in a highly productive area with 135 tillable acres of Class II & III soils just N of Cooperstown earning $75/tillable ac or an annual $10,125 thru 2017. Currently NO Wetland Easements, Seller has opportunity to enroll it for a one time payment of $14,300 which will be credited to buyer at closing. Buyer still has chance to not enroll WE for a short period. Seller's asking $337,500 or an average $2,109/acre. ($323,200 with $14,300 credit!) SALE PENDING!
11. Barnes Investment Farm Land For Sale: Barnes County; NW1/4 Section 33-T140N-R56W; An outstanding investment! 160 acres +/- of highly productive crop land located just 1 mile S of I-94, east of Valley City earning an annual income of $15,618 with 90 Tillable acres earning $110/ac thru '18 and 65 untilled acres earning $88/ac thru '30. An excellent investment at a very reasonable price, don't miss this one! Seller's asking $330,000 or an average $2,063/acre. SALE PENDING!
12. NE Kidder Pasture Land For Sale: Kidder County; SE 1/4 SE 1/4 less 1.25 ac, W1/2 SE1/4, Lots 1, 2, & 3, W1/2 NE1/4 less 1.25 ac all in Sec 11-T143N-R71W; Ready for grazing, 300 +/- acres of pasture in NE Kidder County with a good stand of grass and a brand new 4 wire perimeter fence w/wood posts and 3 wire cross fences w/wood posts this May! Excellent access and well watered by Plowe Lake on the E side. The lake is full of jumbo Perch and stocked with over 30,000 Walleye fingerlings last year. Seller Asking $350,000 or average $1,167/acre. SOLD!
13. Wells 785 Acres Investment Land For Sale: Wells County; SE1/4 SW1/4, SW1/4 SW1/4, Lot 4 Sec 18 and E1/2 NW1/4 Sec 30 all in T148N-R71 and E1/2 SW1/4, SE1/4, Lots 1 & 2 Sec 24 and E1/2 Sec 25 all in T148N-R72W; 785 acres +/- of nice Cropland With Class II & Ill soils located in Rusland and St. Anna Twps. with 744 tillable acres earning an annual $29,760 thru 2018. Seller's asking $992,000 or an average $1,263/acre SOLD!
14. Maddock 150 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Benson County; SE1/4 Section 18-T154N-R68W less 9.55 ac; 150 +/- acres of nice farmland of Class II & III soils in McClellan Twp, that has 123.5 acres enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning an annual $5,255.00 thru 2022. An additional 20.82 acres in the NE and SE corner of this land has a WRP (Wetland Reserve Program) on it until 2040 prohibiting draining, tilling, haying or grazing. Seller's asking $175,000 or average $1,166/acre. SOLD!
15. 320 Investment Farmland For Sale: Kidder County; S1/2 Section 28-T139N-R70W; Located SW of Crystal Springs, ND 320 acres +/- with 270 acres tilled and balance in grass. Class Ill Soils with an average 45.7 PI and a good renter in place thru 2017 for an annual earning of $5,440 or $17/acre. Seller's asking $393,750 or average $1,230/acre SOLD!
16. Haibeck Home For Sale: Kidder County; 311 Second Ave. SW, Steele, ND; Very clean 1,188 sq. ft. Single Family Home all on one level with 2 Bedrooms and 1-3/4 Bathrooms. Built in appliances, breakfast bar, collonade and light neutral colors. Covered front and rear patios and a double oversized garage w/storage. Sellers asking $128,000. SOLD!
17. Napoleon 160 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Logan County; S1/2 NW1/4, NE1/4 SW1/4, NW1/4 SE1/4 Section 4-T134N-R72W; Located just southeast of Napoleon, ND 160 acres +/- of soiid farmland with Class II & Ill soils and PI's of 84 & 70. Good renter is available. Prairie trail access and ideal location promises excellent upland game hunting. Seller asking $400,000 or average $2,500/acre $1,230/acre SOLD!
18. Sterling 232 Ac Land For Sale: Burleigh County; NE1/4 and N1/2 SE1/4 Section 23-T139N-R76W; Surrounded by tall golden corn, this fertile 232 acres of ground was originally the home to North Dakota Hall of Farner Era Bell Thompson, author of "American Daughter" copyright 1946. Approximately 4.5 acres lay next to 1-94 only 20 minutes E of Bismarck, ND with Hwy. 1O frontage running through it just 2-1/2 miles east of Sterling & US Hwy. 83. This land offers a vacant building site w/two nice storage buildings, 40'X63' & 36'X24', elec power and has rich farmland boasting an 84 Productivity Index (PI). Good renter for cropland available at $100/ac and a Water Tower lease earning $117/yr. Don't miss this opportunity! Seller's asking REDUCED $811,304 or overall average $3,497/acre. SOLD!
19. Harvey 240 Ac Cropland For Sale: Wells County; SE1/4 and E1/2 NE1/4 Section 21-T148N-R72W; 240 acres with 175 acres of excellent farm ground currently planted to corn and wheat. Earning potential of $10,000/year with good access on a farm-to-market road just 1 mile off paved road SE of Harvey, and W of Fessenden, ND. Seller's asking $402,000 or average $1,675/acre SOLD!
20. Gottertz Home For Sale: Steele, Kidder County; Wonderful 4 Bedroom Home with 3 Bedrooms on Main Level & 1 non-conforming Bedroom on Lower Level on a huge lot in Steele, ND just 35 minutes E of Bismarck. Light neutral colors in this well maintained clean home originally built in 1910. Metal Roof, Vinyl Siding, paved Driveway and 40'X48' Heated Shop & Garden Shed. Seller asking $155,000. SOLD!
21. Stockert Home For Sale: Steele, Kidder County; Spacious Retro 6 Bedroom Home with 3 Bedrooms on Main Level & 3 non-conforming Bedrooms on Lower Level, Full Bath, 2-3/4 Baths, 1/2 Bath. Built in '74 by Owner/Contractor on corner lots in Steele, ND just 35 min. E of Bismarck on 1-94 this home has a wonderful south Sunroom and includes Double Attached Garage and Detached Heated Workshop. Seller asking $165,000. SALE PENDING!
22. Valley 1,268 Ac Pasture & Cropland For Sale: Kidder County; All of Section 28, E1/2 Section 29, NE1/4 & SW1/4 Section 21 all in T138N-R71 W; There's more than one kind of Black Gold in North Dakota! Currently occupied by Angus yearlings for this season 1,268 acres +/- all in one block with over 4 miles of new fences, tremendous stand of grass, alfalfa, well watered with well/electric along with excellent access just 8 mi S of 1-94. 530 acres of cropland and 738 acres of pasture. Seller's asking $1,990,000. or average $1,576/ac SOLD!
23. Lake Williams 151 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Kidder County; NW1/4 Section 10-T142N-R71W; 151.1 acres of previous CRP ready to be prepared for next year's planting. Located along Hwy. 36 east of Robinson, ND, next to lake with 110 tillable acres of Class Ill Appam Sandy Loam soil, this land offers outstanding waterfowl and upland game hunting. Appraised price of $206,000, Sellers are asking REDUCED price of $168,000 or average $1,105/acre SOLD!
24. Bowdon 580 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Kidder County; W1/2 Section 14 & E1/2 Section 13 less reserved 50 acre farmstead, T144N-R71W; This property features 580 acres +/- located along a good farm-to-market road in NE Kidder County, SE of Bowdon, ND and N of Lake Williams. This scenic parcel offers rolling hills and the perfect amount of trees and water. It has 524 tillable acres and is currently enrolled in CRP earning $14,538/year. The excellent stand of CRP grass/alfalfa mix shows this land to be a good producer at an average 50.1 PI. Seller's asking $681,200 or average $1,174/acre SOLD!
25. Vance & Sherry Graham 5,812 Ac Ranch For Sale: Emmons County; Outstanding 5,812 Deeded Acre Ranch all in One Block! This beautiful ranch features 4,516 Acres of rolling Pasture w/draws, Long Lake Creek & Hawk Creek winding thru it with 7 Wells, dugouts and a good stand of grass with good fences and cross fencing. 1,271 Cropland Acres w/961 acres tilled, balance planted to grass. Class II & Ill soils w/strong soil productivity indexes averaging 77. Two nice 3 Bedroom Homes w/garages, Heated Shop, Barn, Machine Shop, and Indoor Arena w/office, kitchen, conference room, bathroom & bunkhouse. Steel Bins w/dryers, working Corral System all protected by dense Cedar, Spruce & Ponderosa Pine trees. Will handle 500+ AU. Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers. Seller's Asking $10,293,000 or average $1,770/acre. SOLD!
26. Burleigh 160 Ac Crop Land For Sale: Burleigh County; SE1/4 Section 5-T139N-R75W; 160 acres of crop land with 132.5 acres tillable located just north of 1-94, 30 miles E of Bismarck, ND. Limited access, this land is currently enrolled in CRP & PLOTS but can be removed at Buyer's request. Seller's asking $287,850 or average $1,799/acre SOLD!
27. Napoleon 80 Ac Crop Land For Sale: Logan County; E1/2 SE1/4 Section 5-T134N-R72W; Located just south of Napoleon, ND on a good farm to market road, 80 acres +/- of nice farmland planted to corn in a lease for this year with an overall average Productivity Index (Pl) of 73. A portion of this productive land is currently fenced as grass. Seller asking $184,000 or average $2,300/acre SOLD!
28. McHenry 320 Ac CRP Land For Sale: McHenry County; SW1/4 Section 25 & NE1/4 Section 35-T158N-R80W; 320 acres enrolled in a new Conservation Reserve Program contract with 265 tillable acres earning $13,311/year plus a $5,000 PLOTS credit to buyer at closing. Scenic level ground with good trees and excellent access. Take a good look - this one has lots to offer with this year's CRP payment going to buyer at an asking price of $454,000 or average $1,419/acre SOLD!
29. Horsehead 158 Ac Lake CRP Land For Sale: Kidder County; SW1/2 Section 28-T142N-R72W; 158.37 acres with excellent access along a good gravel road S of Hwy. 36 with 55.1 acres enrolled in CRP thru 2020 earning $1,350/year and giving access to Horsehead Lake that offers tremendous waterfowl recreation and fishing along with giving access to land that is currently covered by this lake. Seller's asking the appraised price of $85,000 or average $537/acre. SOLD!
30. Burke Co. 320 Ac Cropland For Sale: Burke County; NE1/4 Section 15 & SE1/4 Section 9-T160N-R90W; 320 acres in two 160 acre parcels located NE of Stanley, North Dakota. Currently leased for 2014 with good renter in place. Excellent access along paved road. Seller's asking $380,000. SOLD!
31. Kidder 160 Ac Crop Land For Sale: Kidder County: SW1/4 Section 1-T141N-R74W; 160 acres of nice level cropland located just 2-1/2 miles west of Hwy. 3, north of Steele, ND in Central North Dakota. 158 Tillable acres with excellent access along a farm-to-market road, this cropland was leased for 2013 season to a good renter earning an annual $10,270. Seller's asking $298,000. or average $1,886/acre. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Dakota Agricultural Statistics
Bank & Financial Contacts
Soil Maps: To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit www.state.nd.us/gnf or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.