North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
5. Rexine Twp. Land For Sale: NE Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Diversified Land north of Hwy. 36 and Pettibone junction with prairie trail access just 1/2 mile off a farm-to-market road, with good fences on 71.72 ac of Pasture, 41.49 ac prior CRP Cropland, and 47.49 acres with CRP income thru 2022 earning $1,521/year or $32.03/ac. This land has PLOTS running with the CRP. Seller's asking $195,000 or an average $1,219/ac.
6. Hazel Grove Twp. Land For Sale: NE Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Investment Land in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland (Prairie Pothole Region) with good access, wetlands, fences, a good stand of grass and CRP income thru 2017 earning $2,879/year. This land is located where 3 County corners meet (Burleigh, Kidder and Sheridan) just off Hwy. 14 and lends itself to several good uses! Seller's asking $156,000 or average $975/acre.
7. 162 Ac Irrigated Farm Land For Sale: Tanner Township, SE Kidder County; Located next to Lake George National Wildlife Refuge in Tanner Township, this 162 Acres has 85 acres under Irrigation and 20 acres of non-Irrigated Cropland currently planted to Alfalfa and 27 acres of Hayland rented for $65/acre this year! Also offers a nice building site w/KEM electric single phase power in the NE corner overlooking Lake George. Seller's Asking $301,800 or average $1,863/acre.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
8. Kidder Recreation Land For Sale: Rexine Township, NE Kidder County, ND; 157.71 Acres in NE Kidder County in the center of the Prairie Pothole Region and the Migration Flyway - truly an Outdoorsman dream! Enough for a Gratis Tag, just 1 mile E of a good road, secluded with Prairie Trail access and 100 +/- ac water with cover. Seller's asking $97,000 or avg. $615/ac. SALE PENDING!
9. Sheridan County Pasture Land For Sale: Granville Township, Sheridan County, McClusky, ND; 160 Acres+/- of Rolling Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass and Plentiful Water Source along with Excellent Fences of 3 Barb & 1 Electric Perimeter and 2 Wire Electric Cross Fences. 40 Acres of Tillable Land Seeded to Grass, Fenced and Ready for Spring Grazing. Excellent Access. Good Renter available and excellent Hunting as a Bonus! Sellers asking $144,000. or avg. $900/ac. SALE PENDING!
10. Logan Co. Crop Land For Sale: Napoleon, Logan County, North Dakota; 83.13 Acres of solid Cropland in a highly productive area, with excellent access located just off Hwy. 3, south of Napoleon. Ready to farm next spring, predominantly nice Class II and III Soils. Seller's asking $176,000 averaging $2,117/ac. SOLD!
11. Plain View Farm For Sale: Tanner Township, SE Kidder County, ND; 160 +/- Acres in SE Kidder County with 60 Tillable Acres, 40 Ac Pasture, 5 Ac Buildings and balance in Hayland and Water. Located SE of Tappen and NW of Streeter, ND in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, this property offers itself as a promising Investment, Recreation, or for the beginning Farmer. Old Farmhouse, Barn and Outbuildings as a Bonus. Seller Asking $192,000 or average $1,200/acre. SALE PENDING!
12. Battleview CRP Investment Land For Sale: Colville Township, Burke County, ND; Scenic 151.27 Acres in northwestern North Dakota with 127.7 acres earning $3,920/year in the Conservation Reserve Program CRP) thru '22. Prairie Trail access, and CRP will need to be brought into compliance by new owner. Balance 18.67 acres left out of CRP for food plots or development. Seller's asking $98,000 or an average of $648/acre. SALE PENDING!
13. Silver Lake Farm Land For Sale: SE Wells County, North Dakota; Scenic 157.42 Acres of Farm Land with 131.39 tillable acres in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland (Prairie Pothole Region) offering private wetland in the center of the field. Good access along a farm-to-market road with income potential from available renters or ready for planting next spring. Seller asking $196,000 or average $1,225/ac. SOLD!
14. Irvine Farm For Sale: Streeter, Stutsman County; Completely Remodeled & Updated Two Story Home on a New Finished Basement located NW of Streeter on 320 Acres. Well-watered Pasture with a good stand of Grass and good Fences with Cropland planted to Grass and currently hayed. Two Red Barns and Quonset protected by dense trees complete the package. Seller's asking $385,000. SALE PENDING!
15. Fanta Country Home For Sale: Kidder County; Lots 8-17, Block 8, Saunder's Add'n., Dawson, ND; Built in 2001 on 1.73 acres just off I-94 between Bismarck & Jamestown, this Home on the edge of Dawson has two finished levels with 4 Bedrooms, a Great Room, Family Rec Room, wrap around outdoor Deck and also a 40'X48' Shop with 8" concrete floor. Appliances included, many extras! Asking $230,000. SOLD!
16. Foster County Farm Land For Sale: Nordmore Township, Foster County, Carrington, ND; 140 Acres+/- of cropland in a highly productive area with 111 tillable acres of predominantly Class II soils located just NE of Carrington, ND. This land offers a good renter available for next season, with Kelly Creek running thru promising excellent waterfowl hunting as a bonus. A sound investment at a very reasonable price for this area! Sellers asking $248,550 or an average $1,775/ac. SOLD!
17. Willyville Farm For Sale: Rural Napoleon, Logan County; Address: 5941 - 26th Ave. SE, Kintyre ND 58549. Just minutes from Napoleon, in south central ND, this practically maintenance free Farm is the kind most people only dream about. Immaculately maintained on 55 acres that includes a beautiful 3 Bedroom Home with screened outdoor living space, Hip Roof Barn, Livestock Building, Heated Shop and Quonset embraced by mature trees and evergreens. Red and white outbuildings have metal siding and roofs and new vinyl windows. The parklike yard has perennial gardens and a large vegetable garden. An antique windmill graces the entrance overlooking the pasture with cell grazing on rich soils of 77PI, a pond and hay ground. You must see this property to appreciate the pride of ownership it announces. Located in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, this property offers tremendous Hunting. Seller's asking $320,000. SOLD!
18. Kidder 80 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Kidder County; E1/2 NE1/4 Section 27-T142N-R73W; 80 acres of nice flat farmland with 77 acres tilled of Class III soils w/good drainage and excellent access in Clear Lake Township. Farm land lease is an annual agreement. Located just E of Hwy. 3, SE of Tuttle, ND, here is a wonderful opportunity to own a nice parcel of cropland. Seller's asking $138,600 or average $1,800/tillable acre. SOLD!
19. Kidder Investment Land For Sale: Kidder County; NE1/4 Section 32-T142N-R73W; 160 acres +/- of diversified investment land earning a $6,300/year thru 2016. Located along Hwy. 3, N of Steele, ND this quarter offers 98 tillable acres and the balance of hayland. Excellent access with an excellent return. Seller's asking $157,500 or an average $984/acre SOLD!
20. Mott 40 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Hettinger County, E1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 Section 16-T134N-R93W; Now available 40 acres located just NW of Mott, ND in southwestern North Dakota with great access west of Hwy. 8 on Larson Lake Road. Nice level cropland with a predominantly 78 PI, this land is currently enrolled in CRP (Conservation Reserve Program) thru 2025 earning $1,233/year and the minerals are included in the sale! Seller's asking $71,000 or average just $1,775/acre. SOLD!
21. Cass Co. Investment Farm Land For Sale: Cass County; SW1/4 Section 9-T138N-R55W; 160 acres +/- of excellent crop ground in a highly productive area with 120 tillable acres of Class II & III soils earning $110/tillable ac or an annual $13,200 thru 2018. Located W of Fargo, there are NO Wetland Easements and untilled land is currently being measured for CRP promising additional income. A sound investment at a very reasonable price for this area! Seller's asking $440,000 or an average $2,750/acre. SOLD!
22. McHenry Investment Crop Land for Sale: McHenry County; E1/2 SE1/4 Section 21 and W1/2 SW1/4 Section 22-T152N-R76W; Two 80 acre tracts side by side for 160 acres +/- of productive Cropland with Class II & III soils located N of Drake, ND with 143 tillable acres earning an annual $7,150. thru 2019 from a reliable renter. Seller's asking $204,285 or average $1,277/acre. SOLD!
23. Griggs Investment Crop Land For Sale: Griggs County; NE1/4 Section 30-T147N-R58W; 160 acres +/- of excellent crop ground in a highly productive area with 135 tillable acres of Class II & III soils just N of Cooperstown earning $75/tillable ac or an annual $10,125 thru 2017. Currently NO Wetland Easements, Seller has opportunity to enroll it for a one time payment of $14,300 which will be credited to buyer at closing. Buyer still has chance to not enroll WE for a short period. Seller's asking $337,500 or an average $2,109/acre. ($323,200 with $14,300 credit!) SOLD!
24. Barnes Investment Farm Land For Sale: Barnes County; NW1/4 Section 33-T140N-R56W; An outstanding investment! 160 acres +/- of highly productive crop land located just 1 mile S of I-94, east of Valley City earning an annual income of $15,618 with 90 Tillable acres earning $110/ac thru '18 and 65 untilled acres earning $88/ac thru '30. An excellent investment at a very reasonable price, don't miss this one! Seller's asking $330,000 or an average $2,063/acre. SOLD!
25. NE Kidder Pasture Land For Sale: Kidder County; SE 1/4 SE 1/4 less 1.25 ac, W1/2 SE1/4, Lots 1, 2, & 3, W1/2 NE1/4 less 1.25 ac all in Sec 11-T143N-R71W; Ready for grazing, 300 +/- acres of pasture in NE Kidder County with a good stand of grass and a brand new 4 wire perimeter fence w/wood posts and 3 wire cross fences w/wood posts this May! Excellent access and well watered by Plowe Lake on the E side. The lake is full of jumbo Perch and stocked with over 30,000 Walleye fingerlings last year. Seller Asking $350,000 or average $1,167/acre. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.