North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
4. Pony Gulch Land For Sale: Pony Gulch Twp., Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Nice 200 acre +/- parcel of land now available along US Hwy. 3, just south of Harvey in central ND. This land offers excellent access with approx. 100 acres of cropland and 80 acres of hayland. The winding creek also lends itself to nice pasture or a building site along the highway. Many possibilities for this diversified property. Asking $175,000 or average $875/acre.
5. Hazel Grove Twp. Land For Sale: NE Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Investment Land in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland (Prairie Pothole Region) with good access, wetlands, fences, a good stand of grass and CRP income thru 2017 earning $2,879/year. This land is located where 3 County corners meet (Burleigh, Kidder and Sheridan) just off Hwy. 14 and lends itself to several good uses! Seller's asking $156,000 or average $975/acre.
6. Medina Land For Sale: Iosco Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located in a Tremendous Upland and Waterfowl Recreation Area, here are 80+/- acres in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway surrounded by Cropland and CRP along a minimum maintenance road. 27.13 acres of Cropland with PI as high as 83 is currently farmed by a neighbor, but not under lease. Seller's asking $48,000 or average $600/acre.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
8. Rush Lake Home For Sale: 45000 Plentywood Road, Perham, Ottertail County, Minnesota; All Season Lakeshore Living at it's best on .55 acres at Rush Lake just outside of Perham, MN with a beautiful 3,164 sq. ft. 4 Bed/3 Bath Home and 120' Shoreline including Lighted Dock. All Glass Lake View Great Room, Deck and Screened Porch, Large Master Suite, Walk-out to Lake, Detached Double Garage all like new. Furnished or Unfurnished. Asking $474,900. SALE PENDING
9. North Bismarck Home For Sale: 302 90th Ave. NE, Bismarck, ND; Located off Hwy. 83 just 4 miles north of I-94 in Bismarck on 1.5 acres, this beautiful newer Multi-level Home has an Open Floor Plan with over 2,197 sq. ft. finished. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath with large Kitchen, Family Room, Master Suite, LL Finished, 3 Car Heated Garage with hot/cold water and many upgrades. Gorgeous landscape and No Specials! Asking $329,000. SALE PENDING!
10. Oliver Twp. Farm Land For Sale: Hudson Land, Williams County, Ray, North Dakota; Very Nice! Highly Productive 160 Acre tract of cropland with an 86 Productivity Index (PI), Class II Williams-Bowbells loams with excellent access just N of Hwy. 2 in NW North Dakota. This land is ready to farm, or invest with a good renter available. Seller's asking $249,000 or $1,556/ac avg. SOLD!
11. 480 Ac Burleigh Land For Sale: Lein Twp., Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Very Nice 480 contiguous acres of productive Crop and Grassland north of I-94 at Sterling Exit east of Bismarck. 297 Acres of Cropland with a Productivity Index (PI) in the 70's currently planted to grass and 160 of Grassland with good water and an excellent stand of Grass ready to Hay or fence for Pasture. Tremendous Hunting as a bonus! Good Access just off Hwy. 14. Seller's Asking $575,000 or avg. $1,198/ac. SOLD!
12. Clark Lake Crop Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Purchased by grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 303 Acres of some very nice farm ground with Clark Lake shoreline just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 236 Tillable Acres of predominantly Class III Soils ready to farm or lease this spring promising a sound investment with outstanding waterfowl, upland game, Perch and Walleye fishing. Too good to pass up. Seller's asking $410,000 or $1,353/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
13. Johns Lake Farm Land For Sale: Johns Lake Twp., Sheridan County, North Dakota; Offering an exceptional Quarter of Farmland with 155.63 Tillable Acres w/predominantly Class II Soils and 83 PI in Johns Lake Twp. next to the McClusky Canal ready to farm this spring. Seller's asking $294,500 or average $1,840/acre. SOLD!
14. Rexine Twp. Land For Sale: NE Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Diversified Land north of Hwy. 36 and Pettibone junction with prairie trail access just 1/2 mile off a farm-to-market road, with good fences on 71.72 ac of Pasture, 41.49 ac prior CRP Cropland, and 47.49 acres with CRP income thru 2022 earning $1,521/year or $32.03/ac. This land has PLOTS running with the CRP. Seller's asking $195,000 or an average $1,219/ac. SOLD!
15. Kidder Recreation Land For Sale: Rexine Township, NE Kidder County, ND; 157.71 Acres in NE Kidder County in the center of the Prairie Pothole Region and the Migration Flyway - truly an Outdoorsman dream! Enough for a Gratis Tag, just 1 mile E of a good road, secluded with Prairie Trail access and 100 +/- ac water with cover. Seller's asking $97,000 or avg. $615/ac. SOLD!
16. Sheridan County Pasture Land For Sale: Granville Township, Sheridan County, McClusky, ND; 160 Acres+/- of Rolling Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass and Plentiful Water Source along with Excellent Fences of 3 Barb & 1 Electric Perimeter and 2 Wire Electric Cross Fences. 40 Acres of Tillable Land Seeded to Grass, Fenced and Ready for Spring Grazing. Excellent Access. Good Renter available and excellent Hunting as a Bonus! Sellers asking $144,000. or avg. $900/ac. SOLD!
17. Logan Co. Crop Land For Sale: Napoleon, Logan County, North Dakota; 83.13 Acres of solid Cropland in a highly productive area, with excellent access located just off Hwy. 3, south of Napoleon. Ready to farm next spring, predominantly nice Class II and III Soils. Seller's asking $176,000 averaging $2,117/ac. SOLD!
18. Plain View Farm For Sale: Tanner Township, SE Kidder County, ND; 160 +/- Acres in SE Kidder County with 60 Tillable Acres, 40 Ac Pasture, 5 Ac Buildings and balance in Hayland and Water. Located SE of Tappen and NW of Streeter, ND in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, this property offers itself as a promising Investment, Recreation, or for the beginning Farmer. Old Farmhouse, Barn and Outbuildings as a Bonus. Seller Asking $192,000 or average $1,200/acre. SOLD!
19. Battleview CRP Investment Land For Sale: Colville Township, Burke County, ND; Scenic 151.27 Acres in northwestern North Dakota with 127.7 acres earning $3,920/year in the Conservation Reserve Program CRP) thru '22. Prairie Trail access, and CRP will need to be brought into compliance by new owner. Balance 18.67 acres left out of CRP for food plots or development. Seller's asking $98,000 or an average of $648/acre. SOLD!
20. Silver Lake Farm Land For Sale: SE Wells County, North Dakota; Scenic 157.42 Acres of Farm Land with 131.39 tillable acres in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland (Prairie Pothole Region) offering private wetland in the center of the field. Good access along a farm-to-market road with income potential from available renters or ready for planting next spring. Seller asking $196,000 or average $1,225/ac. SOLD!
21. Irvine Farm For Sale: Streeter, Stutsman County; Completely Remodeled & Updated Two Story Home on a New Finished Basement located NW of Streeter on 320 Acres. Well-watered Pasture with a good stand of Grass and good Fences with Cropland planted to Grass and currently hayed. Two Red Barns and Quonset protected by dense trees complete the package. Seller's asking $385,000. SOLD!
22. Fanta Country Home For Sale: Kidder County; Lots 8-17, Block 8, Saunder's Add'n., Dawson, ND; Built in 2001 on 1.73 acres just off I-94 between Bismarck & Jamestown, this Home on the edge of Dawson has two finished levels with 4 Bedrooms, a Great Room, Family Rec Room, wrap around outdoor Deck and also a 40'X48' Shop with 8" concrete floor. Appliances included, many extras! Asking $230,000. SOLD!
23. Foster County Farm Land For Sale: Nordmore Township, Foster County, Carrington, ND; 140 Acres+/- of cropland in a highly productive area with 111 tillable acres of predominantly Class II soils located just NE of Carrington, ND. This land offers a good renter available for next season, with Kelly Creek running thru promising excellent waterfowl hunting as a bonus. A sound investment at a very reasonable price for this area! Sellers asking $248,550 or an average $1,775/ac. SOLD!
24. Willyville Farm For Sale: Rural Napoleon, Logan County; Address: 5941 - 26th Ave. SE, Kintyre ND 58549. Just minutes from Napoleon, in south central ND, this practically maintenance free Farm is the kind most people only dream about. Immaculately maintained on 55 acres that includes a beautiful 3 Bedroom Home with screened outdoor living space, Hip Roof Barn, Livestock Building, Heated Shop and Quonset embraced by mature trees and evergreens. Red and white outbuildings have metal siding and roofs and new vinyl windows. The parklike yard has perennial gardens and a large vegetable garden. An antique windmill graces the entrance overlooking the pasture with cell grazing on rich soils of 77PI, a pond and hay ground. You must see this property to appreciate the pride of ownership it announces. Located in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, this property offers tremendous Hunting. Seller's asking $320,000. SOLD!
25. Kidder 80 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Kidder County; E1/2 NE1/4 Section 27-T142N-R73W; 80 acres of nice flat farmland with 77 acres tilled of Class III soils w/good drainage and excellent access in Clear Lake Township. Farm land lease is an annual agreement. Located just E of Hwy. 3, SE of Tuttle, ND, here is a wonderful opportunity to own a nice parcel of cropland. Seller's asking $138,600 or average $1,800/tillable acre. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.