North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
2. Central North Dakota Ranch Land For Sale: Mauch Twp., NE Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; Rarely do you find 4 Sections of grass all in one block in a high rainfall area of Central North Dakota! Outstanding opportunity to own 2,560 +/- Deeded Acres with new 4 Wire Fences, 3 Sets of Barns with new big Steel Corral, well watered and a good stand of grass with a Well in each Section. Can be available for grazing this season. Seller Asking $3,328,000 or average $1,300/ac. REDUCED TO SELL!
4. Dronen 80 Ac Farmstead For Sale: 16101 - 418th Street NE, Driscoll, Clear Lake Twp., Burleigh Co. ND; Well Planned Livestock Operation with a 4 Bedroom Ranch Home w/Double Attached Garage and large Equine Bldg. or Shop with 16' side walls surrounded by dense Trees and Evergreens overlooking a Working Barn, Pole Barn and 2 Calving Barns with a well watered corral system including bunk lines, tanks, gates, grain bins and add'l. Quonsets. Located on 80 Acres just N of I-94 approx 30 miles E of Bismarck, ND with a good PI. Seller will split. Seller Asking $360,000 for Full 80 Acres or $325,000 for Improvements on 40 Acres! . REDUCED TO SELL!
5. Streeter Hobby Farm For Sale: 5115 - 50th Ave. SE, Streeter, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located just 1 mile off paved road this 40 Acre Hobby Farm is currently used as an Equine property. Two Story, 4 Bed + Den Home with 2 Full Baths and 2 Half Baths, partially remodeled with Vaulted Open Beamed Ceilings, Loft, Appliances, New Steel Siding & Roof with Double Attached Insulated Garage. Outbuildings include a nice Shop and Horse Barn w/elec, a Chicken Coop, Old Barn and Det. Garg looking for some TLC along with 2 Artisan Wells. Seller's asking $248,000.
6. McLean Co. Investment Land For Sale: N Central McLean Twp., McLean County, North Dakota; Great Location! 160 Acres of a CRP/Farm Lease Combo Investment that not only brings in a nice annual payment of $6,407, and the Renter maintains the CRP, but it is also large enough for the owner to apply for a Gratis Tag offering excellent recreation. Easy Access plus Seller's are offering Terms on Purchase! Seller's Asking $256,000 or $1,600/ac avg.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
7. Clear Lake Investment Land For Sale: Clear Lake Township, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located along Hwy. 36 between Tuttle and Robinson, ND, this nice smaller quarter of 145 +/- acres owned by the Scherbenske Family has farmland currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) offering a good investment earning $3,369/year thru '22. An abandoned Railroad splits the land, and the State Hwy. Dept. stores their road sand on a few acres by the highway. Seller's Asking $134,000 or average $924/acre. SALE PENDING!
8. Hazel Grove Twp. Land For Sale: NE Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Investment Land in the heart of the Coteau Rangeland (Prairie Pothole Region) with good access, wetlands, fences, a good stand of grass and CRP income thru 2017 earning $2,879/year. This land is located where 3 County corners meet (Burleigh, Kidder and Sheridan) just off Hwy. 14 and lends itself to several good uses! Seller's asking $156,000 or average $975/acre. SALE PENDING!
9. Pony Gulch Land For Sale: Pony Gulch Twp., Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Nice 200 acre +/- parcel of land now available along US Hwy. 3, just south of Harvey in central ND. This land offers excellent access with approx. 100 acres of cropland and 80 acres of hayland. The winding creek also lends itself to nice pasture or a building site along the highway. Many possibilities for this diversified property. Asking $175,000 or average $875/acre. SALE PENDING!
10. McHenry Co. Investment Land For Sale: Lake Hester Twp. McHenry County, North Dakota; 80 Acres of Productive Farm Land currently earning $3,150/year from a reliable Renter thru 2019 makes this a Smart Investment! Great Access 1 mile N of Hwy. 52 east of Velva, and SE of Minot, ND. Seller's Asking $114,000 or $1,425/ac avg. SOLD!
11. Medina Land For Sale: Iosco Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located in a Tremendous Upland and Waterfowl Recreation Area, here are 80+/- acres in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway surrounded by Cropland and CRP along a minimum maintenance road. 27.13 acres of Cropland with PI as high as 83 is currently farmed by a neighbor, but not under lease. Seller's asking $48,000 or average $600/acre. SOLD!
12. Hanlin CRP/Crop Land For Sale: Iosco Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located along a highway between Medina and Woodworth in the heart of the flyway and the Prairie Pothole Region, this 162.79 +/- acre parcel of fertile NHEL crop land has 151 acres currently enrolled in CRP thru 2022 or can be removed by Seller if new owner choses to farm it. Seller asking $291,600 or avg. $1,792/ac. SOLD!
13. Oliver Twp. Farm Land For Sale: Hudson Land, Williams County, Ray, North Dakota; Very Nice! Highly Productive 160 Acre tract of cropland with an 86 Productivity Index (PI), Class II Williams-Bowbells loams with excellent access just N of Hwy. 2 in NW North Dakota. This land is ready to farm, or invest with a good renter available. Seller's asking $249,000 or $1,556/ac avg. SOLD!
14. 480 Ac Burleigh Land For Sale: Lein Twp., Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Very Nice 480 contiguous acres of productive Crop and Grassland north of I-94 at Sterling Exit east of Bismarck. 297 Acres of Cropland with a Productivity Index (PI) in the 70's currently planted to grass and 160 of Grassland with good water and an excellent stand of Grass ready to Hay or fence for Pasture. Tremendous Hunting as a bonus! Good Access just off Hwy. 14. Seller's Asking $575,000 or avg. $1,198/ac. SOLD!
15. Clark Lake Crop Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Purchased by grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 303 Acres of some very nice farm ground with Clark Lake shoreline just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 236 Tillable Acres of predominantly Class III Soils ready to farm or lease this spring promising a sound investment with outstanding waterfowl, upland game, Perch and Walleye fishing. Too good to pass up. Seller's asking $410,000 or $1,353/ac avg. SOLD!
16. Johns Lake Farm Land For Sale: Johns Lake Twp., Sheridan County, North Dakota; Offering an exceptional Quarter of Farmland with 155.63 Tillable Acres w/predominantly Class II Soils and 83 PI in Johns Lake Twp. next to the McClusky Canal ready to farm this spring. Seller's asking $294,500 or average $1,840/acre. SOLD!
17. Rexine Twp. Land For Sale: NE Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Diversified Land north of Hwy. 36 and Pettibone junction with prairie trail access just 1/2 mile off a farm-to-market road, with good fences on 71.72 ac of Pasture, 41.49 ac prior CRP Cropland, and 47.49 acres with CRP income thru 2022 earning $1,521/year or $32.03/ac. This land has PLOTS running with the CRP. Seller's asking $195,000 or an average $1,219/ac. SOLD!
18. Kidder Recreation Land For Sale: Rexine Township, NE Kidder County, ND; 157.71 Acres in NE Kidder County in the center of the Prairie Pothole Region and the Migration Flyway - truly an Outdoorsman dream! Enough for a Gratis Tag, just 1 mile E of a good road, secluded with Prairie Trail access and 100 +/- ac water with cover. Seller's asking $97,000 or avg. $615/ac. SOLD!
19. Sheridan County Pasture Land For Sale: Granville Township, Sheridan County, McClusky, ND; 160 Acres+/- of Rolling Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass and Plentiful Water Source along with Excellent Fences of 3 Barb & 1 Electric Perimeter and 2 Wire Electric Cross Fences. 40 Acres of Tillable Land Seeded to Grass, Fenced and Ready for Spring Grazing. Excellent Access. Good Renter available and excellent Hunting as a Bonus! Sellers asking $144,000. or avg. $900/ac. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.