North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 3,345 Ac McKenzie Farm For Sale: 2050 - 223rd Street SE, McKenzie, Logan Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Located East of Bismarck, ND, in 1 Block. 954 Ac Deeded & 2,391 Ac Leased, but never sold, from Family Trust w/Total 1,310 Ac Tillable Cropland of Class II Soils w/90's PI and 1,800 Ac contiguous Pasture, Fenced with Fresh Water Wells. Exceptional Improvements include a 100'X400' Machine Shed, 2 Homes, Long Livestock Building with Storage & Working Barns, well planned Corral System, large Grain Bins, Grain Elevator and more. There are NO USFW Easements. This property is very Clean and Easy Access. Asking $3,968,000. Seller WILL SPLIT - with Buildings selling first. Asking $1,420,000 for 1,915 Acres w/380 Ac Deeded in N1/2 Section 18 w/Pasture, Cropland & Buildings/Improvements & 1,600 Ac Leased Pasture Free for 2 years and $25/ac thereafter. Add'l. 308 Ac Class II Cropland Deeded in S1/2 of Section 18 for $1,337,000 and add'l. 266 Ac Cropland Class II 90's PI in E1/2 Section 7 for $1,211,000. This property was originally 5,900 Acres w/2,800 DEEDED ACRES and 3,100 LEASED ACRES, so this won't last long - with 4-1/4 Sections already under Contract. Please call for a Custom Breakdown. REDUCED TO SELL!
2. 2,680 Ac Antelope Lake Ranch: 2310 37th St. NE, Anamoose, Antelope Lake, Truman, & White Townships, Pierce County, North Dakota; Heaven on Earth - this beautiful Antelope Lake Ranch is now available offering 2,680 +/- Acres in 1 Block with over 2 miles of Antelope Lake Shoreline. Rolling Hills with panoramic views, deep Valleys, Dense Trees of Burr Oak, Aspen, Evergreens, Wild Plum, Apple, Chokecherry & more. Over 1,080 Acres of Fertile Cropland for Feed Ground and 1,600 Acres of Cross Fenced Grass, Wells, Ground Water & Fresh Springs all surrounded by Hi-Quality 5 Wire Bison Fences, including by the Lake. The Improvements include a 2,300 sq. ft 5 Bedroom/2 Bath Ranch Home w/Loft, Home Theatre, Double Attached Garage and Split Log Siding. Also a Guest Cabin, a spectacular Corral System, all fenced away from the Lake and Temple Grandin design Working Corrals w/40'X80' Working Barn, Concrete Floors, Catwalk, HI-HOG Squeeze Chute and Calf Working area. Includes a 40'X128' Machine Shop, 40'X80' Heated Work Shop, 40'X80' Calving Barn & 40'X80' Pole Barn. Cow/Calf Pasture has a large Windbreak Fence and Hay Yard surrounded by 9' Elk Fence. This Ranch is very Clean and Well Maintained. We saw Whitetail Deer, couple of Moose, Turkeys & Waterfowl and Seller says there are Mule Deer & occasional Elk on this property. The 3,800 Ac Antelope Lake offers Boating, Fishing/Ice Fishing, Waterfowl Recreation and Seller says he catches Walleye off his Private Dock. This Property is Shown by Appointment Only to Qualified Buyers. Seller's Asking $4,790,000 or $1,787/ac overall avg.
5. 320 Ac Carrington Farm Land For Sale: Wyard Township, Carrington, Foster County, North Dakota; 320 +/- Acres of Crop Land in a Highly Productive area located just 2 miles West of Carrington, ND, 1 mile South of Hwy. 200 & 52. This land has 205 Tillable Acres currently under Lease for $70/ac earning $14,000 per year. The balance of the land is Wetland with an abundance of Waterfowl in the area offering premium recreation. Good access with a 56.5 Productivity Index. Seller's Asking: $485,000 or $1,516/ac avg.
6. 320 Ac New Rockford CRP Land For Sale: Sheldon Township, New Rockford, Eddy County, North Dakota; 320 +/- Acres located NE of New Rockford, ND just 2 mi North of Hwy. 15. This nice flat Cropland currently has 303.7 acres enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program with 144.5 acres that earns $5,826/year will expire in 2023 with the balance 159.2 acres in expired CRP Grass. New Owner has the option of breaking up or leasing the North Quarter to Farm this spring or fence it as pasture.A great upland game area, with PLOTS Program for additional income. Sellers asking $359,000 or avg. $1,122/ac
7. 325 Ac Steele Hay/Pasture For Sale: Manning Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; This exceptional 325 Acre Parcel is Fenced with Hi-Quality 4 Wire Fence w/metal red tipped Posts, 2 Hot and 2 Barbed, and Gates. The outstanding production of Grass/Hay is the result of being seeded in the Fall of 2017 with AC Saltlander green wheatgrass and 3 lbs. of Alfalfa per acre to increase Protein. AC Saltlander green wheatgrass is an introduced perennial forage grass that demonstrates exceptional salinity tolerance. Its extensive, creeping root system can dewater saline areas and spread out, covering the ground to compete with unwanted, unproductive and unpalatable plants such as foxtail barley and downy brome and significantly reduce their presence in the stand. In addition, AC Saltlander is productive, palatable, and has good nutritional qualities, making it an ideal selection. Green wheatgrass begins growth early in the spring and remains palatable into late summer. This land has been Hayed, not sprayed. Now available for $512,000 or avg. $1,575/ac
8. 160 Ac Gackle Crop/Hay Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Excellent location just a couple miles off two main highways SW of Gackle, ND this 160 +/- Acre Parcel known as part of the Ketterling Land lays along 57th St. SE just 1-1/4 mi off Highway 56. Gentle roll and planted to Alfalfa, there are 113.6 Tillable Acres with the balance as Hayland. This area is known for it's exceptional outdoor recreation. Ready to be farmed or hayed next year or a good Renter is available. Sellers Asking $240,000 or $1,538/ac avg.
9. 156 Ac SE North Dakota Investment Land For Sale: Hall Township, Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; A Great Investment Opportunity on prime Cropland in Southeastern North Dakota with an income of $22,504/year in CRP thru 2026. This 156 Acre Quarter of Land has 149.1 NHEL Cropland Acres with 117.78 acres as a 91 Productivity Index (PI) and overall avg of 84.2 PI earning $150.93/acre per year! This choice Farmland promises an outstanding Return on your Investment as CRP or as Cropland in the future. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and a good Farm-to- Market Road on the West side. Seller's Asking $618,000 or avg. $3,964/acre
10. South Springs Lake Cabin & Lots For Sale: Crystal Springs Township, Crystal Springs, Kidder County, North Dakota ; Imagine a Summer Cabin or a permanent Camper/RV destination at South Springs Lakeshore on South Springs Lake, aka Swim Lake, with a Cabin ready to move in, and Lake Lots now available ranging from .30 Ac to 20 + acres and Backlots from .25 to .38 Acre. Room to Build, without spending all weekend doing yardwork. Quick & Easy Access off Exit 217 on Interstate 94 for your Pontoon, Boat or Camper/RV to these beautiful & affordable Lots along I-94 at Crystal Springs between Bismarck and Jamestown, ND. South Springs Lake aka Swim Lake because it is so warm & clear, is a Spring Fed 107 Ac Hard Bottom Sand/Gravel Lake up to 18' Deep of Great Quality Water with Perch, Pike & Walleye - a Walley Hatchery in the late '70's, promising endless hours of Family Fun all year round. Keeping the Lake enjoyable, the Sellers have only opened 23 Lots with 18 Lake Front Lots, 4 Back Lots, and one 20 Ac Lot for the true nature lover on the West side of the brand new Boat Dock owned by the Association for use. There is KEM Electric Service and BEK Fiber Optics to each Lot, along with Stutsman Rural Water Membership available or choose your own Private Well of good water from the Aquifer, along with 5-6 ft. of Sandy Shores, then planted to Grass. New Tree Rows of Ponderosa Pine and Lilacs are planted along the North side. Seasonal Campers & RV's are welcome. NEW 16'X60' 2 Bed/1 Bath "Cozy Cabin" Move-In Ready $164,000, Lakeshore Lots Range from $55,000 up to $105,000 for the 20 Ac Lot, and Back Lots $18,000 to $21,000. 4 LOTS SOLD!
11. 51.5 Ac Waterfront Retreat For Sale: Olsen Slough, Central Township, Nelson County, North Dakota; The perfect Private Retreat from everyday stress, here is a nice 51.5 acre parcel currently available for purchase along the shores of Olsen Slough in Nelson County. Good access with a minimum maintenance road along the north side of the property. This property offers tremendous Waterfowl Recreation and Fishing. Also lends itself well to a great building site. Please click on the name of this Property for easy access directions to the location, drone video and photos. Seller asking $48,000 or $932/ac avg.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
12. 600 Ac NE Wells Farm Land For Sale: Fairville & Bremen Townships, Cathay, Wells County, North Dakota; Due to the high interest on this Farmland, the Owners of this family land have decided to take Bids and review all Offers on December 23rd on this 600 +/- Acres of highly productive cropland and pasture with excellent access located between Hamburg & Bremen, just 1 mile north of Hwy. 15 in NE Wells County. The 501.37 crop acres offer exceptional soils with an average Soil Productivity Index (PI) of 76.7! The 93 +/- Ac of Pasture that includes a Building Site with a Life Estate, along with an excluded 1 ac Homesite. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements or Farm Leases to honor, however there are good Renters available. Seller's Asking $1,800,000 or $3,000/ac avg. The Sellers reserve the right to refuse any and all Purchase Offers or accept any Offers prior to December 23rd and will continue to market the land for sale after December 23rd in the event there are none that are acceptable by price/terms. SOLD!
14. 636 Ac Chaseley Pasture For Sale: Silver Lake Township, Chaseley, Wells County, North Dakota; A Section of Pasture now available for grazing next spring after resting in 2019! 636.25 Ac located 4 mi south of Hwy. 200 with excellent access on a good farm-to-market gravel road. Good 4 Wire Fences w/Steel Posts and a 5th Hot Top Wire. Gentle roll with nicely placed Ground Water. This is also an outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting area with a Renter available for good income potential. Seller's Asking $595,000 or avg. $935/ac SOLD!
15. 300 Ac Kidder Co. Pasture For Sale: Frettim Township, Lake Williams, NE Kidder County, North Dakota; 300 +/- Acre Pasture in NE Kidder County with Exceptional Fencing and Great Access just 1/2 mile of Gravel off Paved Road County Hwy. 71. Perfect for Yearlings with newer 5 Wire Fences with Wood Green Treated Posts, Cross Fenced into 3 Cells for Grazing with water and wetlands fenced off. Located 5 mi North of Hwy. 36 between Robinson and Woodworth. Ready to Graze this Spring! We are told the bonus is Plowe Lake on the east side that is full of jumbo Perch and was stocked in 2016 with over 30,000 Walleye finglerlings. Seller's Asking $285,000 or avg $950/ac SOLD!
18. 120 Ac Gackle Cropland For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Excellent location just a couple miles off two main highways SW of Gackle, ND this 120 +/- Acre Parcel known as the Ketterling Land lays out nicely with a 50 PI on 108 Tillable Acres. Also available - a 160 Ac Parcel of Cropland planted to Alfalfa right across the road. This area is known for it's exceptional outdoor recreation. Ready to be farmed next spring, or good Renters available. Sellers Asking: $210,000 or avg $1,750/ac SOLD!
19. 320 Ac Gackle Crop/Hay Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Now available, Two - 160 Ac Parcels Together or Will Split. Located SW of Gackle, ND just off Neudorf Road, known as the Ketterling Land, these two Parcels have 194 Tillable Acres w/55 PI and balance in Grass Hayland. The Asking Price for 320 Acres is $376,350 or avg. $1,176/ac. Split Breakdown as follows: 160 Ac Parcel #3 in Section 34 is available for an Asking Price $205,950 or $1,256/ac avg. 160 Ac Parcel #4 in Section 33 is availabe for an Asking Price $170,400 or avg. $1,092/acre. SALE PENDING!
20. 160 Ac Valley Twp. Crop Land For Sale: Valley Township, Monango, Dickey County, North Dakota; Located NE of Monango, ND between Edgely and Ellendale, aka the Aldrich Land - here is a nice 160 Ac quarter section with 151.5 Ac Tillable registered with FSA boasting a 69 PI and excellent access. There is a reliable Renter available, or it is ready to go for Spring Planting. Seller's Asking: $352,000 or $2,200/ac avg. SOLD!
21. 100 Ac Lake George Farmland For Sale: Tanner Twp., Streeter, Kidder County, North Dakota; 100 Acres of Farmland on the Southeast side of historic Lake George, the Deepest Natural Lake in North Dakota up to 150 ft. deep with over 1 mile of Lake Frontage on the shallower south side of Lake George. Located South of Crystal Springs and NW of Streeter, ND, this diversified property offers 90 Acres of Tillable Land with a gentle roll, mature Trees, and privately owned Lake George National Wildlife Refuge. Known by locals as Salt Lake, it is high in sodium and was formed by Glaciers over 10,000 years ago. The Landowner is allowed to hunt Upland Game, Deer and also Fish motorboats year round except for Waterfowl Hunting Season. Waterfowl hunting, recreational boating and swimming is restricted in Refuge areas. The cropland has a good Renter available. Seller's asking $165,000 or avg. $1,650/ac SOLD!
22. 15 Ac Lake George Dakota Bluffs Retreat For Sale: 15 Ac on Lake George, Tanner Township, Kidder County, North Dakota; Introducing Dakota Bluffs - a peaceful and private 2013 Rural Retreat with room to expand on 15 Acres along the southeast Shores of historic Lake George, with the north channel as the deepest Natural Lake in North Dakota with gorgeous sandy shores offering year round beauty. The 2 Bedroom/1 Bath 1,050 sq. ft. A-Frame Lake Home was built in 2013 facing the shallower south Lake George with a wall of Windows and Deck setup to enjoy North Dakota's beautiful summer Sunsets! Gorgeous Great Room w/Pergo Wood Floors, Vaulted Pine Ceiling, Wood Burning Stove, modern Kitchen w/Stainless Appliances, this Home is waiting for you to make Memories! (The Property also has an additional 100 Ac available along east side of driveway.) Seller's Asking $198,000 SOLD!
23. 160 Ac Menoken Hwy. 10 Land For Sale: Menoken Township, Menoken, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Excellent Location for Development, just 10 mi East of Bismarck along Hwy.10 with a full mile of Highway Frontage, and just 1 mile south off Interstate 94, this 160 Acre parcel has high visibility from both directions. Class II and III Soils offer an overall Productivity Index of 80+PI. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Property. Seller is willing to split into 40 ac Parcels already getting access approval from County. ASKING PRICE $1,245,000 or $7,781/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
25. Dinneen Apartments For Sale: 416 Second Avenue NE, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Looking for a Great Income Earning Investment? Now available, this Clean 8 Unit Apartment Complex known as the Dinneen Apartments includes 6,754 sq. ft. built in the early '80's on 6.5 lots in the northeast corner of Steele, ND. The Complex has a Commons Area with a Kitchenette and Guest Handicap Accessible Bathrooms along with a nice Sittting Area. Each Unit is 1 Bedroom/1 Bath with a Living Room and a Kitchen w/Eat-In Dining, Pantry, Electric Range & Refrigerator. Two On-Premise Coin Operated Laundry and Storage Rooms are also available to Tenants. Garden Shed for Groundskeeper Equipment is also included. Seller's Asking Appraised Value of $267,000. SALE PENDING!
26. Dawson Farmstead For Sale: 3835 Hwy. 3, Dawson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Excellent paved access to this Stately White Pillared Two Story Plantation Style Home along US Hwy. 3 on the south side of Dawson, ND just 1 mi off Interstate 94 halfway between Bismarck and Jamestown, ND. This is a prestigious property that the Owners have created and used as their home, and has been admired from the highway by bypassers watching it develop over the years. This beauty offers a 4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom 2 Story Home moved to a new storage basement, plumbing, wiring & extensive additions in 1985, a big red Gambrel Roof Barn with a Lean-To w/Overhead Doors, an Airplane Hanger, Quonset, 2 Garages and 2 Outbuildings as Owner's hobby, all framed by a white Rail Fence on 17 Acres w/Home & Outbuildings for an Asking Price as low as $398,000. (Add-ons include Long Livestock Building, 3,300 ft Runway and up to 75 acres of Pasture) NOTE: Buyers are asked to wear a Face Mask & disposable Gloves at a viewing. If you do not have your own Face Mask, please let us know and one will be provided to you along with Gloves. Thank you. SOLD!
27. Steele Two Story Home w/Triple Garage For Sale: 406 Mitchell Avenue S., Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; REDUCED TO $273,000! Welcome Home to this Two Story 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath Home with 3 Finished Levels and attached Heated Triple Garage on 5 Lots as the perfect blend. The covered Front Porch creates fantastic curb appeal plus usable outdoor space. Built in 1996, this beautiful Home is nestled in mature Trees and Evergreens with 2,885 sq. ft. on the Main Level alone offering a Living Room w/Gas Fireplace & light neutral Carpeting, a Dining Room you are able to access a relaxing back Deck area where you will enjoy a large beautifully landscaped Back Yard, a spacious Kitchen for entertaining w/Oak Cabinets, Island, Wood Laminate Floors and Stainless Maytag Appliances, main level Bedroom, Bathroom and Main Floor Laundry. The Upper Level offers a wonderful Master Suite plus 2 more Bedrooms and another Full Bath. The Lower Level has a 5th Bedroom, Bathroom w/Shower, Recreation Room that includes the Billiard Table and a Family Room with a cozy Gas Stove for chilly fall nights. The Heated 3 Stall Garage has a Painted Floor, 10' Overhead Doors with New Openers and is wired for a possible Generator. The Home is Heated with NGFA and Cooled with Central AC. It has Vinyl Siding with Outlets in the Soffits, and Maintenance Free Decking on the Front Porch and Back Deck. The Yard also has a New Sprinkler System, Off Street Parking, City Water & Sewer. Located less than 1 Block from the Kidder County School in Steele, ND. If you love a home with plenty of amenities - look no further. REDUCED PRICE: $273,000 NOTE: Buyers are asked to wear Face Masks at viewings. If you do not have your own Face Mask, please let us know and one will be provided to you along with disposable gloves. Thank you. SOLD!
28. 155 Ac Hettinger Land For Sale: Scott Township, Hettinger, Adams County, North Dakota; 154.37 +/- Acres along Hwy. 12 just 2-1/2 miles East of Hettinger, this nice Quarter is currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program thru September, 2021. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this land, so it can be developed, re-enrolled or farmed after expiration. The gentle roll offers great drainage and attractive acreage for building with it's excellent access on the South side and East side. We also had two additional 76.7 +/- Ac parcels just 1-1/2 mi East of this Quarter along Hwy. 12, by same Seller but we SOLD both immediately for $213,240 or $1,390/ac avg. Excellent location for this Quarter, predominantly 63 Productivity Index (PI) with an outstanding Stand of CRP Grass. Sellers Asking $183,000 for 155 Ac +/- or $1,180/ac avg. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.