North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
5. Steele Furnished Home For Sale: 217 First Avenue NE, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Ready to Move In the perfect setup on 3 Lots, this Furnished Home comes with all Appliances, Flat Screen TV's, Furniture, Bunk Beds, Queen Bed, Bedding, Dishes, Grill, Lawn Chairs and much more! There are 2 Bedrooms w/Full Bath, Kitchen/Dining, Formal Dining and Living Room on Main Level with tall ceilings, and Bathroom w/Shower and Storage Room on Lower Level. Forced Air NG Heat, Newer Shingles, and a Single Detached Garage w/Small Fridge & Cleaning Station and a Sleeping Room or perfect Dog Kennel. Garden Shed, privacy Fence and mature Shade Trees complete the package. Located in the Heart of the Migration Flyway & Prairie Pothole Region, Steele is a full service County Seat w/schools, groceries, 24/7 gas, food, convenience, pharmacy, golf course, public swimming pool and much more. (Decoys, Blinds & Boat may be purchased separately for add'l. $2,000.) Asking $59,000 SALE PENDING!
6. 1,268 Ac Valley Twp. Land For Sale: Tappen, Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,268 Acres Pasture/Cropland, completely fenced and cross fenced w/newer 4 wire and all in one block located South of Tappen, ND with excellent access and fresh Water. 548 Acres of Cropland currently seeded to dense alfalfa and 709 Acres of Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass, Well Watered with Stock Pond, Well, and 3 Hydrants of Rural Water scheduled for this Spring. No easements except for a Wetland Easement on Section 28. Seller's asking $1,889,320 or $1,490/ac avg. SOLD!
7. 533 Ac Tri-County Grassland For Sale: Hazel Grove Twp., Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Excellent Access on 3 Sides, this 533 +/- Acres of Grassland just came out of the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) this year! It has a good stand on 428 +/- acres of Grass, and 105 +/- ac of Wetland offering tremendous hunting in an area well known for Waterfowl and Upland Game.This land is located on the south side of the northern Burleigh County line and is part of the 1,590 +/- Acre Tri-County Land that is being offered in the same area. Seller's asking $453,000 or avg. $850/ac SOLD!
8. 320 Ac Tri-County Pasture w/Well For Sale: Mauch Twp., NE Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; Located along a good farm-to-market road in southern Sheridan County, this 320 +/- Acres of Pasture with a Livestock Well has a good Good Stand of Grass that has not been Grazed for 6 or 7 years. The fences are in need of some repair due to not being used. This tract of land is part of the 1,590 +/- Ac Tri-County Land we are offering for sale in the same area. Seller's are asking $272,000 or avg. $850/ac SOLD!
9. 160 Ac Tri-County Pasture For Sale: Mauch Twp., NE Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; 160 +/- Acres of dense Pasture that has Seller says has not been Grazed or Hayed for 6-7 years offering a tremendous Stand of Grass. This is tract of land is Tract 3 of the 1,590 +/- Ac Tri-County Land we are offering for sale in the same area. Seller's asking $136,000 or avg. $850/ac SOLD!
10. 307 Ac Tri-County Pasture w/Well For Sale: Northwest Twp., NW Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 307.55 +/- Acres located in the far NW corner of Kidder County against the Burleigh and Sheridan County lines, this parcel of land has an excellent Stand of Grass that Seller says has not been grazed for 6 or 7 years. There is an old loading corral, Livestock Well/Water Tank and fences that are in need of attention due to not being used. Excellent access along W side on County Line. This tract of land is part of the 1,590 +/- Ac Tri-County Land we are offering for sale in the same area. Seller's are asking $260,950 or avg. $850/ac SOLD!
11. 269 Ac Tri-County Pasture For Sale: Northwest Twp., NW Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 269.35 +/- Acres of picturesque Gentle Rolling Hills of dense Grass with Wetlands for Livestock and Waterfowl. This property has good access along the South side and lends itself to some tremendous Waterfowl, Upland Game and Deer Hunting. This tract of land is part of the 1,590 +/- Ac Tri-County Land we are offering for sale in the same area. Seller's are asking $228,650 or avg. $850/ac SOLD!
12. 618 Ac Kidder Cropland w/Well Permit For Sale: Petersville Township, Lake Williams, NE Kidder County, North Dakota; Now Available! 618.44 +/- Acres of nice Central North Dakota Farm Land in NE Kidder County including an Irrigation Well Permit for 173.5 Ac to be Irrigated on the N1/2 and total 542.3 Tillable Acres. Excellent access, located just north of Hwy. 36 between Lake Williams and Pettibone, ND. Soils include Zahl-Max-Bowbell Loams with 130 acres at 83 PI in N1/2 and overall average PI of 45.5. Good renters available that will lease at end of March, or ready to plant this spring. Seller asking $1,165,000 or avg. $1,820/ac SOLD!
13. 32.09 Ac Griggs Farm Site For Sale: Broadview Township, Hannaford, Griggs County, North Dakota; Nice 32.09 Acre Building Site located approx. 4 miles East of Hannaford, ND along Griggs County 26. The 12 Acre Yard has a 40'X54' Galvanized Steel Building with Dirt Floor, Mature Trees and enrolled in Rural Water Membership, along with 20 Acres of Farmland with predominantly Class III Soils and 74 PI. Balance is Wetland and Driveway. There is no Home on this property. Seller is asking $67,500. SOLD!
14. Steele Two Story Home w/Triple Garage For Sale: 422 Fourth Avenue SW, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Great location on the south edge of town, this 4 Bedroom/1 Bath Two Story Home built in the early 1900's as a foreman's house to the Sunshine Ranch on a corner lot in Steele, ND. Nicely updated Kitchen w/Quartz Counters, Maple Cabinets and Stainless Appliances, a Master Bedroom w/half Vaulted Ceiling, Twin Bedrooms Upstairs w/Sitting Area, Wood Laminate Flooring, Carpet and a Ceramic Floor Entry w/In-Floor Heating, and a Triple Garage. Formal Dining Bay Window, NGFA Heating and Central A/C. Basement has Laundry and Office/Den. Mature Evergreens, Garden Shed, South Patio and garden spot complete the package. $128,000 SOLD!
15. 320 Ac Sheyene River Land For Sale: Western Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; A beautiful view of the Sheyene River located on 320 ac +/- on the south side of the Harvey Dam State Wildlife Management Area with 210 acres of productive farmland, 97.25 acres of pasture with newer 4 wire wood post fences, a fresh water spring where it meets the River, a dugout, and a 2008 32'X40' two bedroom furnished Recreation Home and 24'X30' Detached Garage with the balance of the land in dense Trees & other. The perfect get-away with an income! Seller's Asking $495,000 or $1,547/ac avg. including Improvements. SOLD!
16. 80 Ac West Emmons Land For Sale: West Emmons Township, Emmons County, Moffit, North Dakota; A Great Opportunity to own an 80 Acre +/- Parcel of Land in a beautiful area 5-1/2 mi east of the Missouri River, that sets between Hwy.1804 and Moffit, ND/Hwy. 83, Southeast of Bismarck, ND. This property has Mature Trees, Shrubbery and Grass that can be Hayland, Pasture or simply used as a Country Retreat. This area is known for it's tremendous Upland Game and Whitetail Deer. Seller's Asking $96,000 or avg. $1,200/ac SOLD!
17. 17.54 Ac Crystal Springs Land For Sale: Crystal Springs Township, Crystal Springs, Kidder County, North Dakota ; Nice 17.54 Ac +/- Building Site located along a frontage road just off I-94 at the Crystal Springs Exit and Rest Area, with shoreline bordering Crystal Springs "Swim Lake" in a sheltered valley offering fishing, boating and skiing. Completely fenced with a Quonset that is half Horse Barn/half Storage with a dirt floor, and a Well next to the Quonset with electric close by. Seller says the Lake is spring fed and over 20 ft. deep in areas. Excellent access to this little piece of heaven and suprisingly peaceful. Seller's asking $65,000. SOLD!
18. 1,100 Ac Horsehead Lake Land For Sale: Robinson, Quinby Twp., Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,100 Deeded Acres +/- with a meandered line along the East side of Horsehead Lake well known for its tremendous Waterfowl & Fishing recreation and hard bottom sand shores. There is currently 807 Acres of land with 783 Acres of Cropland planted to grass and fenced, and the balance 293 acres under water and other. This land is leased this year on annual agreement at $11,500/yr but is currently lease free for a limited time. Sellers Asking $714,000 or an avg. $649/ac . SOLD!
19. 11.5 Ac Harvey Building Site For Sale: Harvey, Manfred Twp., Wells County, North Dakota; Undoubtedly a beautiful, private 11.5 Acre Building Farm Site ready to make yours. Mature Trees along with new Evergreens, Lilacs, Shrubs and Fruit Trees. Owner brought in Rural Water Membership with a hydrant on premise and electric power is immediately adjacent to the property. The farm-to-market road on the north side of the property is the US Mail and School Bus route and just 1.5 mi from Hwy. 52 in two directions. The bonus is the tremendous Deer Hunting in this area. Sellers asking $36,000 SOLD!
20. 638 Ac South Kidder Cropland & Pasture For Sale: South Manning Township, Steele, S Kidder County, North Dakota; 638 Acres in one block located along a paved road in a highly desired productive area South of Steele ND, with 339.24 Tillable Acres predominantly Class II and III Soils with an overall 70.7 Productivity Index (PI) and 282.45 Pasture Acres. Fences are in fair condition w/ground water source. This land is ready to plant and graze this spring. Seller's asking $988,000. or an avg. $1,549/ac SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.