North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
2. 160 Ac Cass Co. ND Farm Land For Sale: Clifton Township, Tower City/Alice, Cass County, North Dakota ; Located 35 mi West of Fargo, ND on a good Farm-to-Market Road, 1 mi N of Hwy. 6, just 3 mi W of Alice, ND this 160 Acres wi/153.47 Acres of NHEL Highly Productive Class II & III Cropland earning a great Income of $16,491.50/year with Soils showing an overall avg. 66.8 Productivity Index. 91.45 Acres are Leased to a good Renter at $110/acre or $10,059.50/year thru '24 Season and the 62.02 Ac of Lowland/Wetlands are enrolled in CRP earning $101.97/ac or $6,342/year thru 2030. A Sound Investment at a Good Price in an Excellent Area, with Exceptional Hunting as a Bonus. Seller Asking $549,700 or $3,436/ac avg. REDUCED TO SELL!
3. 155 Ac Goodrich, North Dakota Land For Sale: Hwy. 200, Denhoff Township, Goodrich, North Dakota; Very nice year round or seasonal Getaway, with an access Approach on Hwy. 200, here is 155 +/- Acres currently available on the South Side of Hwy. 200 between Hwy. 14 and Goodrich, ND. Located in the Heart of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, this quarter would make a great Building Site with Hwy 200 access and 62.8 Ac +/- of Productive Farmland with 40 Ac planted to Grass as Hayland and balance 97.2 Ac +/- as Lake/Wetland in a well known Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting area. Easy Access, this land has predominantly Class II & III Soils with a Good Renter available if needed. Seller's Asking $119,000 or $768/ac avg.
4. Steele I-94 North Dakota Commercial Land For Sale: Exit 200, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located at the Junction of Interstate 94 and US Hwy. 3 across from the Coffee Cup Travel Plaza at Exit 200 in Steele between Bismarck and Jamestown with I-94 Visual & Hwy 10 Frontage, this prime North Dakota Commercial Zoned land is currently available and ready for development. 14.5 +/- Acres in 1 Block of rich Class II Soils with a 95 Productivity Index, the opportunities are endless with businesses needed to compliment this high traffic area for the Owner or earn income off a Triple Net Lease. The World's Largest Crane, Sandy, compliments the area as a landmark along with Camper/RV Hookups. Sellers are offering Terms for Financing or Options for Qualified Buyers. Asking Price of $789,900. or $1.25/sq. ft. avg.
5. 226 Ac Stutsman ND Cropland & Pasture For Sale: Roosevelt Township, Woodworth, Stutsman County, North Dakota; WILL SPLIT! 225.81 Acres in a Productive Area just off Hwy. 36 on the North side between Hwy. 281 and Woodworth, ND which is NW of Jamestown, or SW of Carrington, ND. 102 Acres of Tillable Land w/Class II & III Soils Leased for $110/ac or $11,220 in '22 Season, and 118 Ac Pasture with Excellent 4 Wire Fences, Stock Tank and Fresh Water Flowing Springs. Seller says this is the best water for Livestock. The Pasture is also Leased in '22 Season at $3,450 or $30/ac. NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Land and Outstanding Hunting as a Bonus. Not leased for 2023 yet - Good Renters available. REDUCED $70,000 to $608,500 or $2,692/ac avg.
6. Nelson Co. Ag Investment ND Land For Sale: Central Township, Nelson County, North Dakota; Great Recreation Property with Excellent Income, Wetland and a thick Stand of Grass! Income Producing Land, here is a nice 160 +/- acre parcel currently earning $7,723/year thru 2029 in Nelson County. Good 3 season access with a minimum maintenance road running along the south side of the property. This property offers tremendous Waterfowl Hunting, Birding and. Family Friendly Recreation - can be Hayed or Grazed every 3rd Year. The 160 Ac on the North side of the Road is earning $7,723/yr every January thru 2029 in a Waterbank Nesting Program. This parcel remains private to the Owner, but has options for extra earning. Purchase this parcel for $221,000. or $1,381/ac avg.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
9. 240 Ac Divide Co. Farm Land For Sale: Westby Township, Westby, MT, NW Divide County, North Dakota; Presenting 2 Fields of Farm Land in the far NW Corner of North Dakota in Divide County now available to purchase together or separate. This 240 Ac Field of Farm Land w/203.6 Ac Tillable is located just a couple miles North of an additional 80 Acre Field with 79.5 Acres of Cropland. Both Parcels are located just 1 mile East of the Montana/North Dakota State Line and Westby, MT, the Goose Lake Waterfowl Production Area and just 18 mi to the US/Canada Port of Entry. Easy Access along with a good Renter thru 2024 earning $9,000/year or avg. $31.80/ac. This property's 203.59 Acres of Tilled Land has an average Productivity Index of 50.5, predominantly Loams and is next to Irrigation Land. The balance 36 Acres of the 240 Ac may be Hayed or Grazed. Seller's Asking $258,000 or avg. $1,075/ac on the 240 Acres, and $354,000 for the entire 320 Acres (See add'l 80 Acres Listed Below) SOLD!
10. 80 Ac Divide Co. Crop Land For Sale: Westby Township, Westby, MT, NW Divide County, North Dakota; Presenting 2 Fields of Farm Land in the far NW Corner of North Dakota inn Divide County now available to purchse together or separate. This 80 Ac Field of Crop Land with 79.5 Ac Tillable is located just a couple miles South of an additional 240 Ac Field with 203.6 Ac Tillable. Both Parcels are located just 1 mile East of the Montana/North Dakota State Line and Westby, MT, the Goose Lake Waterfowl Production Area and less than 20 mi to the US/Canada Port of Entry. Easy Access along with a good Renter thru 2024 earning $9,000/year together or avg. $31.80/ac. This property's 80 Acres of Tilled Land earns $2,544/year and has an average Productivity Index of 40.5 with predominantly Class III Soils and next to Irrigation Land. Seller's Asking $96,000 or avg. $1,200/ac on the 80 Acres, and $354,000 or avg. $1,106/ac for the entire 320 Acres. (See add'l 240 Acres Listed Above) SOLD!
12. 170 Ac Sykeston ND Ranch For Sale: 614 Hwy. 30, Sykeston, Wells County, North Dakota; All-in-One package, Country Living at its best - this Ranch aka Hobby Farm is just perfect! Located along Highway 30 just 3 mi N of Hwy. 200 by Sykeston, West of Carrington, ND and has just about everything you could want in a small livestock facility. There is a nice partially furnished Two Story Home w/5 Bedrooms, 2016 42'X72' Machine Shop w/14' Walls, Pole Building, Quonset, Garage, Corrals and add'l Outbuildings w/New Metal Roofs on 170 +/- Acres of predominantly Class II Soils. There is a newly Fenced Pasture with a good Well & a beautiful Creek that runs east/west thru Pasture along with 20 Acres of Farmland w/55 Avg PI on Cropland. This Farm includes the 5.11 Ac of Trees and Grass on the South side of the road. A collection of small Farm & Hay Equipment is also available to purchase from Seller. (See Farm Equipment List available.) Seller Asking $426,000 SALE PENDING!
13. 462.7 Ac Kidder Farm For Sale: Chestina Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Centrally located, this 462.7 Acres of fertile ground offers 220 +/- Acres of Cropland w/Class II & III Soils, and 220 +/- Ac of Pasture w/Good Fences and a Well, along with a very nice 20 +/- Ac Building Site w/2 Wells that includes a Red Hip Roof Barn w/Lean-to and Windmill, Corrals, Machine Shop, Pole Shed, 3 Car Garage, Single Garage, Storage Sheds, Grain Bins & nice Trees. There are NO Farm Leases to honor or Grassland Easements. Excellent Central Location, this Farm is on the Kidder side of the Burleigh/Kidder County line, NW of Steele, SW of Tuttle, SE of Wing and NE of Sterling, ND. Seller's lowered $50,000 to Asking $975,000 or $2,107/ac avg. SOLD!
14. 173.35 Ac Wells Co. Crop Land For Sale: Rusland Township, Fessenden, Wells County, North Dakota; Highly Productive Parcels of Cropland centrally located between Fessenden, Chaseley, Hurdsfield and Harvey, ND.w/good Access just 2 mi to the Chaseley Hwy, Old Hwy. 52 into Fessenden, and US Hwy. 3. This 173.35 Acres in Section 20 has 162 Ac of NHEL Tilled Cropland earning $22,150/year at $140/acre in a Lease with predominantly Class II & III Soils and boasting an overall average 66.7 Productivity Index (PI). Currently planted to Soybeans, there is a Good Renter who wants to continue, but Lease can be cancelled upon change of Ownership if buyer prefers to Farm. Seller's Asking $750,000 or $4,327/ac avg. SOLD!
15. 160 Ac Wells Co. Farm Land For Sale: Rusland Township, Fessenden, Wells County, North Dakota; This Highly Productive 160 Ac Quarter of Cropland is a Productive Parcel centrally located between Fessenden, Chaseley, Hurdsfield and Harvey, ND w/excellent Access just 2 mi to Hwy. 3 and Old Hwy. 52 into Fessenden and 3 mi from Chaseley Hwy. 160 Acres in the NE1/4 of Section 30 has 154 Ac of NHEL Tilled Cropland earning $21,250/annual income at $140/acre in a Lease thru 2023, whereas Renter would like to continue the relationship with the new Owner. Planted to Soybeans, this nice Flat Farm Ground is predominantly Class II & III Soils with an overall 67.3 PI (Productivity Index). Lease can be cancelled by Landlord if Property is Sold to allow a Producer to Farm. Sellers Asking $728,000 or $4,550/ac avg. SOLD!
16. 160 Ac Kidder, North Dakota Cropland For Sale: Baker Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; A Beautiful Parcel of Diversified Land with Excellent Access along a good Farm-to-Market Road located South of Steele, ND just a stones throw away from Persian Lake. This 160 Acres has been in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) for over 25 years and expires this Fall.in time for Fall Work. Mature Rows of Pine and Deciduous Trees with a Gentle Roll and Soils predom Class II & III and 67 Productivity Index w/overall 56 PI, with the picturesque view enhancing the Exceptional Hunting Recreation available on this Land. Seller says Waterfowl, Upland Game and the tremendous Genetics in Whitetail Bucks he and his Dad have harvested made some great Memories. REDUCED to $400,000 or $2,500/ac avg. SOLD!
17. Napoleon North Dakota Rural Home For Sale: 66 Broadway, Napoleon, Logan County, North Dakota; Check out this multi-level 4 Bedroom/2 1/2 Bath 3 Level plus Basement Home w/ Double Attached Garage on 1.51 Acres surrounded by Mature Trees located right along Hwy. 3 on the South side of Napoleon. Built as a real gem in the early 80's, this Home has 3 Bedrooms and 3/4 Bath on the Upper Level, Kitchen, Living Room, Laundry and a 1/2 Bath on the Main Level. Family Room, Bedroom and 3/4 Bath on the Daylight Lower Level with a Basement for storage and utilities. It is heated by Propane Forced Air Heat, cooled with Central A/C, and includes Central Vacuum System, Newer Roof, Anderson Windows, and Appliances all included. REDUCED from $258,000 to Asking $185,000. SOLD!
18. Steele, North Dakota Rural Home For Sale: 314 First Ave. SW, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Take a look at this 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Single Family Home on 3 Lots with a Detached Double Garage located just 2 blocks from the Kidder County K-12 School. There are 2 Bedrooms and a Full Bath on the Main Level, and non-conforming 3rd Bedroom and Bath w/Shower in the Lower Level. This Home has an Outdoors Decor, w/Hardwood Flooring in the Living Room, Hallway & Bedroom w/Fresh Paint on the Main Level. There is a Mural on the Living Room Wall w/Archways leading to the Kitchen and Bedrooms. The Kitchen has Birch Cabinets, new Wood Laminate Flooring and includes Appliances. The 2nd Bedroom on Main Level has new Carpeting w/Camo Window Coverings. There is a large Recreation Room off the Kitchen w/2 new Exterior Doors and access to the Lower Level. The Lower Level includes a Laundry Room w/Washer & Dryer, Family Room w/new Carpet, 3/4 Bath & 3rd Bedroom w/Painted Floors and ample Shelving Storage.The Exterior has Fresh Paint, new Metal Roofing, Combo Screen/Storm Vinyl Windows, Garden Shed, Mature Landscaping and a Double Detached Garage w/Concrete Floor, Auto Openers and Workbench. Well Maintained and Move-In Ready! Seller's Asking $138,000. SOLD!
19. Hazelton North Dakota Farmstead For Sale: 1017 Hwy. 34, Hazelton, ND; Now Available - a very Nice, Clean 5 Acre Farmstead w/Excellent Access right along Hwy. 34 just 4 mi East of Hazelton in Central North Dakota, and just off US Hwy. 83. Improvements include a 3 Bed/1Bath Two Story Home w/Attached Garage, 30'X20' Detached Gargage w/Concrete Floor & 220V, large Chicken Coop w/Concrete Floor and Storage Outbuilding w/Wood Floor. The Home has a new Metal Roof & Siding, updated Replacement Windows, a newer Attached Garage, Fuel Oil Heat, and Private Well Water and Septic Sewer. All Appliances are Included. The Main and Upper Levels have Hardwood and Vinyl Flooring. Each Bedroom upstairs has a Walk-in Closet and it's own Crawl Space. There are Water and Sewer Hookups available for a Second Home. Seller's Asking $165,000. SOLD!
20. Crystal Springs, ND Lake Cabin For Sale: 4778 Pike Ave, Medina, North Dakota; Lake Season All Year! We proudly present a 4 Level Lake Home on 2 Large Lots w/mature Trees & Landscaping and 150+/- Feet of Shoreline on the beautiful spring-fed Crystal Springs Lake. This lake is very private and ready to make Memories with tremendous Walleye Fishing and Water Sports Recreation. An upper Sun Deck and lower Larger Deck overlook the shores of Crystal Springs and includes 3 Docks. The Lake Cabin features an Open Floorplan w/Vaulted Ceilings & a lakeview Wall of Windows. There are 3 Bedrooms on 3 different Levels and a Full Bathroom, along with 2 Family Rooms with a Woodburning Stove in one, and a Sun Deck off the other. This well maintained Lake Home was built in the mid '70's and comes Furnished including Appliances. There is an Attached Single Garage, Electric Heat and Water Heater, newer Metal Roof and it's own 140' Well w/Good Water and Septic System. This property is very Clean & has Easy Access just off Hwy. 10 & I-94 between Bismarck & Jamestown, ND. PRICE REDUCED $100,000! Seller's Asking $250,000 SOLD!
21. 640 Ac Kickapoo Twp. North Dakota Pasture For Sale: Kickapoo Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; The view is Incredible from the Highest Point of this 640 Ac Parcel of Land! Excellent Access between Lake Helen and Lake Josephine just 2 miles off US Hwy. 3 north of Tuttle, ND. This gorgeous piece of Land with it's Rolling Hills, Wildflowers and Potholes offering exceptional Deer Hunting in the Heart of the Colteau Rangeland, is also 530 Acres of Native Prairie Grass Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass, 3 Wire Fences, newer Electric Well Pump and Stock Tank and an additional 110 Acres of Hayland that is cut periodically. There is a Good Renter on the Pasture for '22 Season, but the Hay would be available this year. An interesting note from the Sellers; The Highest Range of Hills lie along the Laurentian Divide, which is a Continental Divide that separates the Waters of the Gulf Coast of Mexico from the Waters of the Artic Ocean. At the very highest point on this Divide, there is a Rock with an Indian Petroglyph on it. Imagine a Scout perched there, scratching on the Rock while he waits for a Herd of Bison to come into view. This has been a pretty special place for these Owners for over 20 years and is now available. Seller's Asking $816,000 or $1,275/ac avg. SOLD!
22. 631 Ac Goodrich North Dakota Farm Land For Sale: Hwy. 200, Denhoff Township, Goodrich, North Dakota; Beautiful Setting on Highly Productive Rich Soils with a Gentle Roll along Hwy. 200 between Goodrich and McClusky, ND. 631.16 +/- Acres with a Full Section of predominantly 83 PI Fenced Farm Land with 503 Tillable Acres on the North Side of Hwy 200 with an Old Building Site on 20 Ac that includes an Old Two Story Home w/Artisian Well Water, Machine Storage, Calving Pen, Double Detached Garage, Grain Bins, and a newer 60'X100' Shop w/14' Walls and Corrals w/Artisian Spring Creek. Seller's Asking $1,598,400 or $2,518/ac avg. (NOTE: 512 Acres on Maps are still available above for $396,000 or $733/ac avg) SOLD!
23. 260 Ac Hazel Grove North Dakota Farm Land For Sale: Hazel Grove Twp., Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Presenting 260 Acres in a Productive Area with a history of good Rainfall and Soils in northern Burleigh County along the Sheridan County line. 235 Acres of Tilled Cropland with the balance in Wetland offers High Yields with a 49 PI and the bonus is tremendous Hunting in the Prairie Pothole Region crossed by the Migration Flyway. This Land is ready to Farm in the Spring or a very good Renter is available if needed. Seller's Asking $626,000 or $2,407/ac avg. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.