North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. Steele I-94 Commercial Land For Sale: Exit 200, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located at the Junction of Interstate 94 and US Hwy. 3 across from the Coffee Cup Travel Plaza at Exit 200 in Steele between Bismarck and Jamestown with I-94 Visual Frontage, this prime Commercial Zoned land is currently available and ready for development. 14.5 +/- Contiguous Acres of rich soils with a 95 Productivity Index, the opportunities are endless with businesses needed to compliment this high traffic area for the Owner or earn income off a Triple Net Lease. The World's Largest Crane, Sandy, compliments the area as a landmark along with Camper/RV Hookups. Sellers are offering Terms for Financing or Options for Qualified Buyers. Seller's Asking $947,900. or $1.50/sq. ft. avg.
3. Nelson Co. Ag Investment Land For Sale: Central Township, Nelson County, North Dakota; Great Recreation Property with Excellent Income, Wetland and a thick Stand of Grass! Income Producing Land, here is a nice 160 +/- acre parcel currently earning $7,723/year thru 2029 in Nelson County. Good 3 season access with a minimum maintenance road running along the south side of the property. This property offers tremendous Waterfowl Hunting, Birding and. Family Friendly Recreation - can be Hayed or Grazed every 3rd Year. The 160 Ac on the North side of the Road is earning $7,723/yr every January thru 2029 in a Waterbank Nesting Program. This parcel remains private to the Owner, but has options for extra earning. Purchase this parcel for $221,000. or $1,381/ac avg.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
7. 80 Ac Medina CRP/Crop Land For Sale: Peterson Township, Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located NW of Medina, ND, here is a nice clean 80 +/- Ac Parcel of Land with 72.6 Ac of Crop Land enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) thru next fall. The CRP is 65.1 acres of Alfalfa and Clover with other Grasses and 7.3 Acres in Polinator Cover. The balance 8.2 Acres is in Grass and is not enrolled in CRP. It has 4 small Grain Bins on Concrete Pads and an old Windmill and an unused Well. The CRP earns $3,465/year with 2 payments in October left. This land has PLOTS running with the CRP that also expires in September 2022. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Property, but there is the possibility. Sellers Asking $142,000 or $1,753/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
8. 160 Ac Kidder Hay Land For Sale: Merkel Township, Robinson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located 11 mi N of Robinson, ND in northern Kidder County - this 160 Ac Parcel of Land has Gentle Rolling Hills, Good Access and a Good Stand of Grass.There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements or Farm Leases, and it is ready to use as Hay or Fence as a Pasture with nice Water supply. The Owner used it for Cropland for 57 years and then in 2006 planted it to Grass for Hay Land, The most recent Renter used it for Pasture on Shares, so the Electric Fence is not included and is reserved by Renter. Seller's Asking $167,000 or $1,044/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
9. Driscoll Home For Sale: 208 Dakota Ave, Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Two Story 4 Bedroom/1 Bath Home built in early 1900's located on 2 lots in Driscoll, ND along Hwy. 10, just 1.5 miles from I-94 & 30 minutes East of Bismarck. This Home has Wood Laminate and Carpeted Floors on the Main Level and Original Wood Flooring on the Second Level. The Sunroom Addition also has Wood Laminate Flooring and has updated Windows and Vinyl Siding. It has a newer Metal Roof, Rural Water Membership, Propane Forced Air Heating with Central A/C, it's own Septic System, and a Basement with a Dirt Floor. This Property has a Carriage House with Wood Siding and a newer Metal Roof along with a Fenced Yard a large Garden in the Backyard. The Kidder County K-12 School Bus picks up in Driscoll. Seller's Asking $76,000. SALE PENDING!
10. 160 Ac St. Paul Twp. Crop Land For Sale: St. Paul Township, Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; This diversified 160 Acres of Land with it's great Location and hard bottom Sandy Shores giving access to 2 nice Lakes bordered by mature Trees along with a field of 100 Acres of Cropland planted to Soybeans this season, offers an Income Property with tremendous Recreation. Easy Access just south of Interstate 94 at the Streeter Exit between Bismarck and Jamestown, and 1 mile west of Hwy. 30, on a good Farm-to-Market gravel road. This land is productive with a good Renter available, or ready to farm next Spring. This land offers Fishing, Waterfowl along with Upland Game - a recreation paradise. Seller's Asking $248,000 or $1,550/ac avg. SOLD!
11. 800 Ac Kidder Pasture & Cropland For Sale: Chestina Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Excellent Central Location, Well Watered and very good Soils on this 800 Acres all in 1 Block on the Burleigh/Kidder County Line between Sterling, Wing, Tuttle and Steele, ND just 6 mi S of Hwy. 36 with 177 Ac Tillable Class II Soils with 73 PI, and 620 Ac of Native Prairie Pasture w/3 fresh water Wells, a winding Spring Fed Creek, 3 & 4 Wire Fair Pasture Perimeter Fences and Cross Fences with 6 Wire Fence between Sections. Excellent Access and an overall Productivity Index of 69. No Farm Leases at this time, but good Renter available. Hunters please take notice the location to the infamous Gulch. Seller's Asking $1,183,000 or $1,479/ac avg. SOLD!
12. 3 Ac Tuttle Home w/Outbuildings For Sale: 306 E Hwy. 36, Tuttle, ND 58488; Take a look at this wonderful Home along Hwy. 36 on the east edge of Tuttle, ND! A White Rail Fence frames the front of this 3 Ac Property with a nice Ranch Style Home built in 1986 w/Single Attached Garage and a 40’ X 80’ Shop w/New Tin, 8’ Sidewalls, OH Door and a 14’ X 26’ area Insulated, Heated w/Concrete Floors plus 220V. The back Barbed Wire Fenced area has a Hydrant. This Home has a New Metal Roof in 2020 and New Furnace & A/C in 2019. The Main Level has 2 Bedrooms and 1-1/2 Baths with New tall Stools and main floor Laundry. Appliances are included. The Finished Lower Level has 2 more Bedrooms w/Egressed Windows, a Family Room, Storage and 3/4 Bath w/Shower. The Home measures 26’ X 42’ without the attached Garage. It has it’s own Septic System and is connected to City Water. Excellent location along Highway 36 just west of Hwy. 3 Junction. Seller’s Asking $238,000. SOLD!
13. 40 Ac McClusky Building Site Land For Sale: Holmes Township, Sheridan County, Mercer, North Dakota; This private 40 Acre Parcel of Land has it all! Good access on 2 sides, a Grove of Mature Trees, it's own Duck Pond, an old Grain Bin to renovate and old Concrete Pad to park on. Located N of Pickardville, ND between Mercer and McClusky, also close to Cherry Lake, Alkali Lake, Postel Lake, and Pelican Lake. A perfect place to build or just use as a getaway. Seller's Asking $49,900. SOLD!
14. 2,680 Ac Antelope Lake Ranch: 2310 37th St. NE, Anamoose, Antelope Lake, Truman, & White Townships, Pierce County, North Dakota; Heaven on Earth - this beautiful Antelope Lake Ranch is now available offering 2,680 +/- Acres in 1 Block with over 2 miles of Antelope Lake Shoreline. Rolling Hills with panoramic views, deep Valleys, Dense Trees of Burr Oak, Aspen, Evergreens, Wild Plum, Apple, Chokecherry & more. Over 1,080 Acres of Fertile Cropland for Feed Ground and 1,600 Acres of Cross Fenced Grass, Wells, Ground Water & Fresh Springs all surrounded by Hi-Quality 5 Wire Bison Fences, including by the Lake. The Improvements include a 2,300 sq. ft 5 Bedroom/2 Bath Ranch Home w/Loft, Home Theatre, Double Attached Garage and Split Log Siding. Also a Guest Cabin, a spectacular Corral System, all fenced away from the Lake and Temple Grandin design Working Corrals w/40'X80' Working Barn, Concrete Floors, Catwalk, HI-HOG Squeeze Chute and Calf Working area. Includes a 40'X128' Machine Shop, 40'X80' Heated Work Shop, 40'X80' Calving Barn & 40'X80' Pole Barn. Cow/Calf Pasture has a large Windbreak Fence and Hay Yard surrounded by 9' Elk Fence. This Ranch is very Clean and Well Maintained. We saw Whitetail Deer, couple of Moose, Turkeys & Waterfowl and Seller says there are Mule Deer & occasional Elk on this property. The 3,800 Ac Antelope Lake offers Boating, Fishing/Ice Fishing, Waterfowl Recreation and Seller says he catches Walleye off his Private Dock. This Property is Shown by Appointment Only to Qualified Buyers. Seller's Asking $4,790,000 or $1,787/ac overall avg. SOLD!
15. 318 Ac Pierce Investment Farm Land For Sale: Union Township, Wolford, Pierce County, North Dakota; 318 Acres of Non-Highly Erodible Land (NHEL) with 264.21 Tillable Acres showing a 70.9 Productivity Index (PI) currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) thru September 2023 earning $9,942/year. Rich Soil with easy Access along Hwy. 17 promises a sound Investment as Productive Cropland in the future. The included Deer Stand in the North End by an old Gravel Pit and mature Trees enhance this Property for Family Recreation. Seller Asking $397,000 or $1,248/ac avg. SOLD!
16. 160 Ac Sheridan County Pasture For Sale: Central Sheridan Township, Sheridan County, McClusky, North Dakota; 160 Acres +/- of Rolling Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass and plentiful Water Source along with Excellent Fences of 3 Barbed & 1 Electric Perimeter and 2 Wire Electric Cross Fence. 40 Acres of previously farmed land enrolled in a Wildlife Habitat Improvement Program that completes May 7, 2024. This was a cost-share for planting and fences. The Land can be Grazed anytime and the 40 Ac can be Grazed anytime or Hayed after July 15th. Excellent Access. Seller's Asking $148,000 or $925/ac avg. SOLD!
17. 156 Ac Wells Crop & Hay Land For Sale: Progress Twp., Chaseley, Wells County, North Dakota ; Located South of Hwy. 200 and Chaseley, ND in southern Wells County, this 156.43 +/- Acre Parcel has approximately 80 Acres of Tillable Cropland and the balance in Hay Acres. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this land and it has Good Access. There is a Farm Lease for the 2021 Season to honor at $2,000/year income. Seller's Asking $179,000 or $1,155/ac avg. SOLD!
18. 315 Ac McKenzie Alfalfa Farm Land For Sale: Logan Township, McKenzie, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Highly Productive Acreage in an Excellent Location - 315 +/- Acres located along Lincoln Road East of Bismarck with 308 Tillable Cropland Acres boasting a predominate 95 Productivity Index (PI) and overall average 83.8 PI. Excellent access and just 5 mi S of Interstate 94. Currently planted to Alfalfa/Hay w/3 cuttings of Alfalfa and Grass with fencing on 3 sides (N Fence to N1/2 Pasture). NO Leases or USFW Easements to honor, ready for production. This land has the option to be Certified Organic. Seller's Asking $1,337,000 or $4,244/ac avg. SOLD!
19. 270 Ac McKenzie Crop Land For Sale: Logan Township, McKenzie, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Now Available! 270.23 surveyed Acres of Prime Cropland just a couple miles off Hwy. 10, East of Bismarck. This productive land has predominantly 84 PI Class II Soils with an overall 76.2 Productivity Index. There are NO Farm Leases or USFW Easements to honor, and it is ready to plant for High Production. Seller says years of manure spreading from the corrals have made this land high yielding. Excellent Access just 1 mi N of Lincoln Road. Seller's Asking $1,211,000 or $4,481/ac avg. SOLD!
20. 632 Ac Cando Farm Land For Sale: Olson Township, Cando, Towner County, North Dakota; 632 +/- Acres of Non-Highly Erodible Land (NHEL) located 4 miles West of Cando, ND on the north side of Highwy 17 with 506 Ac of Farm Land showing a 65.5 Productivity Index (PI) with predominantly Class II Soils. Excellent Location and Access on all 4 sides with 342.1 ac enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) set to expire into Tillable Acres this fall on September 30th, currently earning an annual $17,182 with 18.4 Ac left in CRP thru '27 earning $729/year. An old Farmstead surrounded by mature Trees, including the Deer Stands overlooking center Wetlands promise memorable Family Recreation. Seller's Asking $716,000 or avg. $1,133/ac SOLD!
21. 160 Ac Gackle Crop/Hay Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Excellent location just a couple miles off two main highways SW of Gackle, ND this 160 +/- Acre Parcel known as part of the Ketterling Land lays along 57th St. SE just 1-1/4 mi off Highway 56. Gentle roll and planted to Alfalfa, there are 113.6 Tillable Acres with the balance as Hayland. This area is known for it's exceptional outdoor recreation. Ready to be farmed or hayed next year or a good Renter is available. Sellers Asking $240,000 or $1,538/ac avg. SOLD!
22. 120 Ac Logan County Hunting Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Logan County, North Dakota; 120 Acres of Logan County Hunting Land just 4 miles S of Hwy. 46 in South Central North Dakota. A Hunter's Paradise, private Grassland surrounding a body of Water SW of Gackle, ND as the perfect setting for Waterfowl and Upland Game Recreation. There are NO Leases on this Land. Seller Asking $87,000. SOLD!
23. 5,978 Ac McKenzie Farm For Sale: 2050 - 223rd Street SE, McKenzie, Logan Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 5,978 Total Ac McKenzie Farm located East of Bismarck, ND, in 1 Block. Balance acreage of 3,435 Acres w/400 Ac Deeded w/Improvements plus 3,040 Ac Leased, but never sold, from Family Trust w/Total 1,350 Ac Tillable Cropland of Class II Soils w/90's PI and 2,384 Ac contiguous Pasture, Fenced with Fresh Water Wells. Exceptional Improvements include a 60'X400' Machine Shed, 2 Homes, Long Livestock Building with Storage & Working Barns, well planned Corral System, large Grain Bins, Grain Elevator and more. There are NO USFW Easements. This property is very Clean and Easy Access. ALL SOLD or UNDER CONTRACT. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.