North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 789 Ac Burleigh Co. Land For Sale: Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 789 Acres just 27 miles East of Bismarck, ND along I-94, predominantly Class II & III Soils all in 1 block. The 342 Tillable Acres and 370 Pasture Acres are planted to Grass and with 127 Acres enrolled in CRP thru '22 bringing a total of 585 ac of Cross Fenced Grass with Well Watered Tanks, and 77 acres of Cottonwood Lake. Over 13 Grazing Cells with 3 Water Boxes and Wells furnishing Fresh Water to all of the Cells with an excellent stand of Grass. Seller's Asking $1,222,000 or avg. $1,549/ac
2. 2,560 Ac Goodrich Pasture Land For Sale: Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; 4 Sections of good Grass all in one block in a high rainfall area of Central North Dakota! Here is an opporutunity to own 2,560 +/- Deeded Acres with new 4 Wire Fences, 3 Sets of Barns with new Steel Corral, well watered and a good stand of grass with a fresh water Well in each Section. Available for grazing this season. Short Terms for Qualified Buyers. We are also offering 533 acres on S side of road now available with up to 1,200 additional acres in the area! Asking $2,944,000 or average $1,150/acre. Additional Land For Sale!
4. 1,268 Ac Valley Twp. Land For Sale: Tappen, Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,268 Acres Pasture/Cropland, completely fenced and cross fenced w/newer 4 wire and all in one block located South of Tappen, ND with excellent access and fresh Water. 548 Acres of Cropland currently seeded to dense alfalfa and 709 Acres of Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass, Well Watered with Stock Pond, Well, and 3 Hydrants of Rural Water scheduled for Sept.this year. Also earning a Good Return for 2017. No easements except for a Wetland Easement on Section 28. Seller's asking $1,889,320 or $1,490/ac avg. Willing to Split!
5. 1,100 Ac Horsehead Lake Land For Sale: Robinson, Quinby Twp., Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,100 Deeded Acres +/- with a meandered line along the East side of Horsehead Lake well known for its tremendous Waterfowl & Fishing recreation and hard bottom sand shores. There is currently 807 Acres of land with 783 Acres of Cropland planted to grass and fenced, and the balance 293 acres in water and other. This land is leased this year on annual agreement at $11,500/yr. Sellers Asking $714,000 or an avg. $649/ac . This property has a Contract Pending w/Contingencies.
6. 150.74 Ac Wyndmere Land For Sale: Hall Twp., Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; Outstanding parcel of prime Cropland earning $150.93/ac in a new CRP contract thru 2026. This 150.74 Acre Quarter has 149.1 Non-Highly Erodible acres boasting a predominate 91 Productivity Index and overall 84.2 average. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and an annual income of $22,504 promises a sound 3.5% return on your investment, and choice farmland when it is out of the program! Asking $650,000 or avg. $4,300/ac REDUCED TO SELL!
7. 320 Ac Sheyene River Land For Sale: Western Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; A beautiful view of the Sheyene River located on the south side of the Harvey Dam State Wildlife Management Area with 208 acres of productive farmland, 111 acres of pasture with new 4 wire wood post fences, a fresh water spring where it meets the River, a dugout, and a 2008 32'X40' two bedroom furnished Recreation Home and 24'X30' Detached Garage. The perfect get-away with an income! Seller's Asking $495,000, averages $1,250/ac + Improvements. REDUCED TO SELL!
8. 88 Ac Fort Ransom CRP Land For Sale: Fort Ransom Twp., Ransom County, North Dakota; 88 +/- Acres of Cropland in a productive area in SE North Dakota enrolled in a new Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning $9,880/yr or $113.77/ac thru 2026 with excellent access and tremendous Upland Hunting! Predominantly Class II Soils with a nice annual income promises a good return and sound investment. Seller Asking $255,000 or $2,898/ac avg.
9. Steele Split Level Home For Sale: 410 Third Avenue NE, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Gorgeous 2,498 sq.ft. Custom 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Split Level Home located on the East edge of Steele on 4 Lots, with many Upgrades, including Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, Vaulted Ceilings, Wood Laminate & Dura Ceramic Flooring, Custom Tiled Shower w/Upgraded Bathrooms, Large Open New Kitchen, In-floor Entry Heating, Family/Rec Room w/Gas Fireplace and much more! This Beauty was built in '96 and is very Clean and well Maintained. It has tremendous Curb Appeal and just to mention - New Decra 50 yr. Shingles & Gutters, New Interior & Exterior & Garage Doors, Metal Siding, Wood Combo Windows, Double Attached Heated Garage, Boat/RV Parking Pad, Garden Shed and an absolutely stunning Landscaped Yard w/Lighted Curbing, Auto Sprinklers, Patio w/Gas Grill HU, Flagstone Firepit, Shade Garden and Perennial Gardens graced by Mature Evergreens and Fruit Trees. Seller's Asking $329,000 REDUCED TO SELL!
10. Steele Two Story Home For Sale: 220 Fifth Avenue SW, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Have you ever wanted to live on Fifth Avenue? Here is your chance, in a Very Nice and Clean Two Story Home on 3 corner lots on the West side of Steele, ND. 3+1 Bedroom/1-1/2 Bath 1,750 sq. ft. Beautifully Updated 1940's Well Maintained Home, Move-In Ready with New/Good Combination Windows, New Shingles, Vinyl Siding, Central A/C & NGFA Furnace, New Concrete Driveway, Single Attached Garage w/Keypad & Auto Opener, Garden Shed on a beautifully landscaped, private partially fenced yard. Steele is the County Seat just 35 min E of Bismarck on I-94, offering PreK-12 Kidder Co. School, 24/7 Fuel & Food, Golf Course, Swimming Pool, Parks, Shopping and many other Services. Seller's Asking $115,000. REDUCED TO SELL!
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
11. 1,703 Ac Pettibone Crop & Pasture Land For Sale: Pettibone & Weiser Twps., Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,703 +/- Acres all in 1 block, located south of Pettibone, ND and Hwy. 36 in NE Kidder County in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway. Over 1,000 productive acres of Cropland coming out of CRP this September, with balance acreage in Pasture, Water and Trees. This property offers large expansive fields that are currently planted to a good stand of CRP grass as most of the water is concentrated to the center of the pasture in a 220 ac pothole with sandy beaches and marshy wetlands. Good soils and good access to all of the fields with the NE field boasting a PI in the 70's. Seller's asking $2,250,000 or avg. $1,324/ac SALE PENDING!
13. 160 Ac Clark Lake Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Original Homestead of grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 160 Acres of a nice building site and farm ground overlooking Clark Lake just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 80 Tillable Acres leased this year with balance in Hayland or nice Pasture. Original Farmstead offers a tree grove, an old unused well and electric close by. Seller's Asking $192,000 or $1,200/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
14. 80 Ac Grass Lake Farmland For Sale: Wilton, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Located in Grass Lake Township just off Hwy. 41 at the curve E of Wilton, ND, this 80 Acres of Cropland offers 75.85 Acres of tilled ground with predominantly Class II Williams-Bowbells loams and an overall average Productivity Index (PI) of 76.8. Excellent location and access with good land steward as a Renter. Seller asking: $184,000 or avg. $2,300/ac SOLD!
15. 40 Ac Oliver Farmstead w/Add'l 120 Ac For Sale: 3135 27th St., Center, Oliver Co., North Dakota; Your choice of a 40 Acre or a 160 Acre Hobby Farm with the add'l 120 acres offered on this property located between Mandan and Center, ND just minutes N of I-94. Gorgeous 2,170 sq. ft. 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Schult Home built in 2015 with an Insulated Triple Garage, surrounded by hundreds of Evergreen and deciduous trees. The back Deck and Fire Pit overlooks gentle rolling hills and an expansive NE sky. Water source is a 2015 - 170' Well and Rural Water Membership. This home is Move-In Ready and offers a Great Room w/Formal Living, Dining leading to Deck, Gorgeous Kitchen w/Tiered Island, Stainless Appliances, a Family Room w/Gas Fireplace, Master Suite w/Tiled Shower, and many more Upgrades. Add'l. 120 Ac makes a total 87 Ac Cropland w/Class II 70 PI Soils, balance in Pasture w/2nd Well. Seller's asking $364,000 for Improvements on 40 Ac, and $550,000 for Improvements on 160 Ac. PENDING AS 160 ACRES! SOLD!
16. 13 Ac Driscoll Land For Sale: Along Old Hwy. 10, Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 13 +/- Acres located just off Hwy. 10 on South side, 1 mile West of Driscoll, ND less than 30 minutes from Bismarck, and 10 minutes to Kidder County School and 24/7 fuel in Steele and just minutes from Cottonwood Golf Course. Triangle shape with Class II Soils predominantly 98 PI perfect for trees or whatever grows. Electricity to Power Pole and Rural Water close by. Seller's asking $52,000 SOLD!
17. 317.5 Ac Manning Twp. Land For Sale: Manning Twp., Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; 317.5 Acres Agriculture Land located 1/2 mile West of Paved Road South of Steele, with 90 acres of Cropland, 125 Acres of Pasture with a nice stand of grass and good water and 89 Ac of Hayland w/balance in Wetland. Fences belong to Renter and Neighbor except for N Pasture Fence is included. Available to plant and graze this season, or a good renter is available. Seller’s Asking: $315,000 or avg. $992/ac SOLD!
18. 160 Ac Silver Lake Twp. Farm Land For Sale: Hurdsfield, Wells County, North Dakota; 160 Acres in the gentle rolling hills South of Hurdsfield, on the North side of the Wells and Kidder County line. 100 Acres of nice Cropland earning $6,500/year thru '19 along with self contained potholes and about 30 acres of grass making this a supberb hunting area in the direct Migration Flyway and Coteau Rangeland. Good access, watch for Pheasants and Geese on the road. Seller's Asking $230,000 or $1,438/ac avg. SOLD!
19. 160 Ac Clear Lake Twp.: Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 +/- Acres with Good Access just 4 miles N of I-94 Exit 195 just west of Steele, ND. This pasture has recently been used as hayland. There is a good stand of grass, 2 water dugouts, old windmill and 3 wire fences that need repair in areas. It has predominantly an 86 PI (Productivity Index) with an overall average of 60 PI. Leased this season only, it will be available Sept.1st. Seller's Asking $192,000 or $1,200/ac avg. SOLD!
20. 158 Ac Burleigh Crop Land For Sale: Hazel Grove Township, Wing, North Dakota; 158 +/- Acres with 101 Ac of Cropland and 18 Ac of Water and 39 Ac in Hayland. This nice parcel is located NE of Wing, North Dakota with good access and is in it's last season of CRP enrollment earning $2,495. making it ready to work after Sept. 30th. There are NO USFW Easements on this property. Tremendous Hunting is a bonus! Seller Asking $173,800 or avg. $1,100/ac SOLD!
21. 40 Ac Driscoll Farmstead For Sale: 16101 - 418th Street NE, Driscoll, Clear Lake Twp., Burleigh Co. ND; Well Planned Livestock Operation with a 4 Bedroom Ranch Home w/Double Attached Garage and large Equine Bldg. or Shop with 16' side walls surrounded by dense Trees and Evergreens overlooking a Working Barn, Pole Barn and 2 Calving Barns with a well watered system including bunk lines, grain bins and add'l. Quonsets. Located on 40 Acres just N of I-94 approx 30 miles E of Bismarck, ND. Add'l Acreage Available. Seller's Asking $260,000. SOLD!
22. Dawson Home For Sale: Dawson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Two Story, 4 Bedroom/2-1/2 Bath Furnished Home with a Double Attached Garage on 3 Lots in Dawson, North Dakota just off I-94 and located halfway between Bismarck and Jamestown in a nice Recreation area just minutes from Lake Isabel. This home needs some TLC but is priced to sell! Includes all Appliances with double Ranges and Refrigerators! Asking $35,000! SOLD!
23. 320 Ac Burleigh Crop Land For Sale: Wing, Shrunk Twp., Burleigh County, North Dakota; 320 +/- Acres of Beautiful Cropland located in NE Burleigh County with excellent access and tremendous Hunting opportunities! Gentle rolling hills with 210 Acres of Tillable Land in Class II Soils and 83 PI, and just the right amount of water for recreation but still remains a sound investment. Sellers Asking $350,000 or $1,094/ac avg. SOLD!
24. 160 Ac Burleigh CRP Land For Sale: Wing, Shrunk Twp., Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 +/- Acres of Beautiful Cropland enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) located in NE Burleigh County with excellent access and tremendous Hunting opportunities! Gentle rolling hills with Class II Soils and 83 PI and just the right amount of water for recreation but still remains a sound investment. Sellers Asking $145,000 or $906/ac avg. SOLD!
25. The Winger Home For Sale: 204 Mitchell Avenue South, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; This grand early 1900's 5 bedroom/2-1/2 Bath home is truly one of a kind with approx. 3,800 sq. ft. of living space! Tucked in huge evergreens off I-94 in Steele, ND just 30 minutes E of Bismarck, the home feaatures oak, pecan & maple hardwoods throughout. A large enclosed front porch, den with French doors, lead glass colonnades, tall ceilings, and many new upgrades. New Shingles, PVC fenced yard, steel siding, new upper bath, updated kitchen w/new flooring, paint and appliances included. Seller Asking $189,000. SOLD!
26. 130 Ac Wells Co. Land For Sale: Forward Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; 130 Acres of diversified land offering 35 Acres Farmland currently planted to Corn, 50 Acres of Hayland with an good stand of grass, and the balance in trees and Marsh offering excellent pheasant and waterfowl cover. Located just 1-1/2 miles S of Hwy. 52 on a good road. Seller Asking $112,000 or $861/acre avg. SOLD!
27. 262 Ac Chestina Twp. Land For Sale: Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 262.42 +/- Acres with 160 Ac of Pasture and 100 Ac of Hayland with a small portion farmed, located between Hwy. 14 and Hwy. 3 SW of Tuttle, ND. Fences are adequate, Ground Water Source, with Good Access. Priced Right to Sell! Seller Asking $208,000 or $793/ac avg. SOLD!
28. 160 Ac Woodworth Cabin/Land For Sale: 1055 52nd Ave. SE, Woodworth, Lowery Twp. Stutsman County, North Dakota; An Outdoorsmen Dream, this 160 acres located between Sykeston and Woodworth in the center of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, just off a Paved Road with Excellent Hunting of Waterfowl and Upland Game, Gratis Tag for Deer, and within 5 miles of 3 Walleye Lakes earning $3,785/yr + hay income. Accommodations include a 2011 Cabin with Beamed Ceilings, Maple and Ash Hardwood Floors, Woodburning Stove and Open Floor Plan w/Basement. Includes all Appliances and several Outbuildings. Seller Asking $235,000. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.