North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 81 Ac Medina CRP/Crop Land For Sale: Peterson Township, Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located NW of Medina, ND, here is a nice clean 81 +/- Ac Parcel of Land with 72.6 Ac of Crop Land enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) thru next fall. The CRP is 65.1 acres of Alfalfa and Clover with other Grasses and 7.3 Acres in Polinator Cover. The balance 8.2 Acres is in Grass and is not enrolled in CRP. It has 4 small Grain Bins on Concrete Pads and an old Windmill and an unused Well. The CRP earns $3,465/year with 2 payments in October left. This land has PLOTS running with the CRP that also expires in September 2022. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Property, but there is the possibility. Sellers Asking $142,000 or $1,753/ac avg. REDUCED TO SELL!
2. 160 Ac St. Paul Twp. Crop Land For Sale: St. Paul Township, Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; This diversified 160 Acres of Land with it's great Location and hard bottom Sandy Shores giving access to 2 nice Lakes bordered by mature Trees along with a field of 100 Acres of Cropland planted to Soybeans this season, offers an Income Property with tremendous Recreation. Easy Access just south of Interstate 94 at the Streeter Exit between Bismarck and Jamestown, and 1 mile west of Hwy. 30, on a good Farm-to-Market gravel road. This land is productive with a good Renter available, or ready to farm next Spring. This land offers Fishing, Waterfowl along with Upland Game - a recreation paradise. Seller's Asking $248,000 or $1,1550/ac avg. REDUCED TO SELL!
3. 160 Ac Kidder Hay Land For Sale: Merkel Township, Robinson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located 11 mi N of Robinson, ND in northern Kidder County - this 160 Ac Parcel of Land has Gentle Rolling Hills, Good Access and a Good Stand of Grass.There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements or Farm Leases, and it is ready to use as Hay or Fence as a Pasture with nice Water supply. The Owner used it for Cropland for 57 years and then in 2006 planted it to Grass for Hay Land, The most recent Renter used it for Pasture on Shares, so the Electric Fence is not included and is reserved by Renter. Seller's Asking $167,000 or $1,044/ac avg.
4. 211 Ac Nelson Investment Land For Sale: Olsen Slough, Central Township, Nelson County, North Dakota; Great Recreation Property with Income and a thick Stand of Grass! Additional Income Producing Land added to the perfect Private Retreat, here is a nice 211 +/- acre parcel currently earning $7,750/year thru 2029 along the shores of Olsen Slough in Nelson County. Good access with a minimum maintenance road running between the north and south side of the property. This property offers tremendous Waterfowl Hunting and year round Fishing. Family Friendly Recreation - can be Hayed or Grazed every 3rd Year. Seller asking $249,000 or $1,180/ac avg.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
8. Driscoll Home For Sale: 208 Dakota Ave, Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Two Story 4 Bedroom/1 Bath Home built in early 1900's located on 2 lots in Driscoll, ND along Hwy. 10, just 1.5 miles from I-94 & 30 minutes East of Bismarck. This Home has Wood Laminate and Carpeted Floors on the Main Level and Original Wood Flooring on the Second Level. The Sunroom Addition also has Wood Laminate Flooring and has updated Windows and Vinyl Siding. It has a newer Metal Roof, Rural Water Membership, Propane Forced Air Heating with Central A/C, it's own Septic System, and a Basement with a Dirt Floor. This Property has a Carriage House with Wood Siding and a newer Metal Roof along with a Fenced Yard a large Garden in the Backyard. The Kidder County K-12 School Bus picks up in Driscoll. Seller's Asking $76,000. SALE PENDING!
9. 2,680 Ac Antelope Lake Ranch: 2310 37th St. NE, Anamoose, Antelope Lake, Truman, & White Townships, Pierce County, North Dakota; Heaven on Earth - this beautiful Antelope Lake Ranch is now available offering 2,680 +/- Acres in 1 Block with over 2 miles of Antelope Lake Shoreline. Rolling Hills with panoramic views, deep Valleys, Dense Trees of Burr Oak, Aspen, Evergreens, Wild Plum, Apple, Chokecherry & more. Over 1,080 Acres of Fertile Cropland for Feed Ground and 1,600 Acres of Cross Fenced Grass, Wells, Ground Water & Fresh Springs all surrounded by Hi-Quality 5 Wire Bison Fences, including by the Lake. The Improvements include a 2,300 sq. ft 5 Bedroom/2 Bath Ranch Home w/Loft, Home Theatre, Double Attached Garage and Split Log Siding. Also a Guest Cabin, a spectacular Corral System, all fenced away from the Lake and Temple Grandin design Working Corrals w/40'X80' Working Barn, Concrete Floors, Catwalk, HI-HOG Squeeze Chute and Calf Working area. Includes a 40'X128' Machine Shop, 40'X80' Heated Work Shop, 40'X80' Calving Barn & 40'X80' Pole Barn. Cow/Calf Pasture has a large Windbreak Fence and Hay Yard surrounded by 9' Elk Fence. This Ranch is very Clean and Well Maintained. We saw Whitetail Deer, couple of Moose, Turkeys & Waterfowl and Seller says there are Mule Deer & occasional Elk on this property. The 3,800 Ac Antelope Lake offers Boating, Fishing/Ice Fishing, Waterfowl Recreation and Seller says he catches Walleye off his Private Dock. This Property is Shown by Appointment Only to Qualified Buyers. Seller's Asking $4,790,000 or $1,787/ac overall avg. SALE PENDING!
10. 318 Ac Pierce Investment Farm Land For Sale: Union Township, Wolford, Pierce County, North Dakota; 318 Acres of Non-Highly Erodible Land (NHEL) with 264.21 Tillable Acres showing a 70.9 Productivity Index (PI) currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) thru September 2023 earning $9,942/year. Rich Soil with easy Access along Hwy. 17 promises a sound Investment as Productive Cropland in the future. The included Deer Stand in the North End by an old Gravel Pit and mature Trees enhance this Property for Family Recreation. Seller Asking $397,000 or $1,248/ac avg. SOLD!
11. 160 Ac Sheridan County Pasture For Sale: Central Sheridan Township, Sheridan County, McClusky, North Dakota; 160 Acres +/- of Rolling Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass and plentiful Water Source along with Excellent Fences of 3 Barbed & 1 Electric Perimeter and 2 Wire Electric Cross Fence. 40 Acres of previously farmed land enrolled in a Wildlife Habitat Improvement Program that completes May 7, 2024. This was a cost-share for planting and fences. The Land can be Grazed anytime and the 40 Ac can be Grazed anytime or Hayed after July 15th. Excellent Access. Seller's Asking $148,000 or $925/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
12. 156 Ac Wells Crop & Hay Land For Sale: Progress Twp., Chaseley, Wells County, North Dakota ; Located South of Hwy. 200 and Chaseley, ND in southern Wells County, this 156.43 +/- Acre Parcel has approximately 80 Acres of Tillable Cropland and the balance in Hay Acres. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this land and it has Good Access. There is a Farm Lease for the 2021 Season to honor at $2,000/year income. Seller's Asking $179,000 or $1,155/ac avg. SOLD!
13. 315 Ac McKenzie Alfalfa Farm Land For Sale: Logan Township, McKenzie, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Highly Productive Acreage in an Excellent Location - 315 +/- Acres located along Lincoln Road East of Bismarck with 308 Tillable Cropland Acres boasting a predominate 95 Productivity Index (PI) and overall average 83.8 PI. Excellent access and just 5 mi S of Interstate 94. Currently planted to Alfalfa/Hay w/3 cuttings of Alfalfa and Grass with fencing on 3 sides (N Fence to N1/2 Pasture). NO Leases or USFW Easements to honor, ready for production. This land has the option to be Certified Organic. Seller's Asking $1,337,000 or $4,244/ac avg. SOLD!
14. 270 Ac McKenzie Crop Land For Sale: Logan Township, McKenzie, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Now Available! 270.23 surveyed Acres of Prime Cropland just a couple miles off Hwy. 10, East of Bismarck. This productive land has predominantly 84 PI Class II Soils with an overall 76.2 Productivity Index. There are NO Farm Leases or USFW Easements to honor, and it is ready to plant for High Production. Seller says years of manure spreading from the corrals have made this land high yielding. Excellent Access just 1 mi N of Lincoln Road. Seller's Asking $1,211,000 or $4,481/ac avg. SOLD!
15. 632 Ac Cando Farm Land For Sale: Olson Township, Cando, Towner County, North Dakota; 632 +/- Acres of Non-Highly Erodible Land (NHEL) located 4 miles West of Cando, ND on the north side of Highwy 17 with 506 Ac of Farm Land showing a 65.5 Productivity Index (PI) with predominantly Class II Soils. Excellent Location and Access on all 4 sides with 342.1 ac enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) set to expire into Tillable Acres this fall on September 30th, currently earning an annual $17,182 with 18.4 Ac left in CRP thru '27 earning $729/year. An old Farmstead surrounded by mature Trees, including the Deer Stands overlooking center Wetlands promise memorable Family Recreation. Seller's Asking $716,000 or avg. $1,133/ac SOLD!
16. 160 Ac Gackle Crop/Hay Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Excellent location just a couple miles off two main highways SW of Gackle, ND this 160 +/- Acre Parcel known as part of the Ketterling Land lays along 57th St. SE just 1-1/4 mi off Highway 56. Gentle roll and planted to Alfalfa, there are 113.6 Tillable Acres with the balance as Hayland. This area is known for it's exceptional outdoor recreation. Ready to be farmed or hayed next year or a good Renter is available. Sellers Asking $240,000 or $1,538/ac avg. SOLD!
17. 120 Ac Logan County Hunting Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Logan County, North Dakota; 120 Acres of Logan County Hunting Land just 4 miles S of Hwy. 46 in South Central North Dakota. A Hunter's Paradise, private Grassland surrounding a body of Water SW of Gackle, ND as the perfect setting for Waterfowl and Upland Game Recreation. There are NO Leases on this Land. Seller Asking $87,000. SOLD!
18. 5,978 Ac McKenzie Farm For Sale: 2050 - 223rd Street SE, McKenzie, Logan Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 5,978 Total Ac McKenzie Farm located East of Bismarck, ND, in 1 Block. Balance acreage of 3,435 Acres w/400 Ac Deeded w/Improvements plus 3,040 Ac Leased, but never sold, from Family Trust w/Total 1,350 Ac Tillable Cropland of Class II Soils w/90's PI and 2,384 Ac contiguous Pasture, Fenced with Fresh Water Wells. Exceptional Improvements include a 60'X400' Machine Shed, 2 Homes, Long Livestock Building with Storage & Working Barns, well planned Corral System, large Grain Bins, Grain Elevator and more. There are NO USFW Easements. This property is very Clean and Easy Access. ALL SOLD or UNDER CONTRACT. SOLD!
19. 162 Ac Pettibone Farm Land For Sale: Marstonmoor Township, Pettibone, Stutsman County, North Dakota; 162.48 Acres located South of Hwy. 36, SE of Pettibone, ND with 145 Tillable Acres surrounded by Irrigate Cropland. Ready to farm now, this is lighter soil with good drainage and excellent access. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements, or Farm Leases to honor. Balance in hills. Seller's Asking $246,000 or avg. $1,514/ac SOLD!
20. 160 Ac Trygg Twp. Crop/Hay Land For Sale: Trygg Township, McKenzie, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 +/- Acres of Cropland located North of I-94 at McKenzie Exit, along 249th St. NE with 145 Tillable Acres predominatly Class II Soils with an overall Soil Productivity Index of 72 (PI). There are NO farm leases and it is ready to farm now. This Parcel is currently planted to grass with excellent access. Seller's Asking $320,000 or avg. $2,000/ac. SOLD!
21. 77 Ac Pettibone Crop Land For Sale: Pettibone Township, Pettibone, Kidder County, North Dakota; 77.2 Acres located just 2 miles West of Pettibone, and 1 mile South of Hwy. 36. Full 77 Acres of Tillable Ground surrounded by Irrigated Cropland, this parcel has lighter soil offering good drainage and excellent access. There are NO Farm Leases to honor and NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements. Ready to Farm now. Seller's Asking: $130,900 or $1,700/ac avg. SOLD!
22. 957 Ac Fessenden CRP/Pasture Land For Sale: St. Anna & W. Ontario Twps., Fessenden, Wells County, North Dakota; Locally known as the Clark Farm, we proudly present 957.16 +/- Acres all in 1 Block located 1 mi West of Hwy. 52, just 3 miles South of the Wells County Seat - Fessenden, ND. Located in a highly productive area surrounded by expansive flat fields, this farm has 530.57 Ac Cropland - w/Class II NHEL Soils on 415.99 Ac of 60 Productivity Index (PI) Cropland enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) thru this fall earning $13,582/yr and available to farm after September 30th along with 421.15 Ac Pasture and Hayland earning $10,504/yr on a Farm Lease thru 2022 Balance in Trees, old Building Site/Corrals, Roads & Other. Seller's Asking $1,188,000 or avg. $1,241/ac SOLD!
23. 160 Ac Menoken Hwy. 10 Land For Sale: Menoken Township, Menoken, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Excellent Location for Development, just 10 mi East of Bismarck along Hwy.10 with a full mile of Highway Frontage, and just 1 mile south off Interstate 94, this 160 Acre parcel has high visibility from both directions. Class II and III Soils offer an overall Productivity Index of 80+PI. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Property. Seller is willing to split into 40 ac Parcels already getting access approval from County. ASKING PRICE $1,245,000 or $7,781/ac avg. SOLD!
24. 600 Ac NE Wells Farm Land For Sale: Fairville & Bremen Townships, Cathay, Wells County, North Dakota; Due to the high interest on this Farmland, the Owners of this family land have decided to take Bids and review all Offers on December 23rd on this 600 +/- Acres of highly productive cropland and pasture with excellent access located between Hamburg & Bremen, just 1 mile north of Hwy. 15 in NE Wells County. The 501.37 crop acres offer exceptional soils with an average Soil Productivity Index (PI) of 76.7! The 93 +/- Ac of Pasture that includes a Building Site with a Life Estate, along with an excluded 1 ac Homesite. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements or Farm Leases to honor, however there are good Renters available. Seller's Asking $1,800,000 or $3,000/ac avg. SOLD!
25. 320 Ac Gackle Crop/Hay Land For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Now available, Two - 160 Ac Parcels Together or Will Split. Located SW of Gackle, ND just off Neudorf Road, known as the Ketterling Land, these two Parcels have 194 Tillable Acres w/55 PI and balance in Grass Hayland. The Asking Price for 320 Acres is $376,350 or avg. $1,176/ac. Split Breakdown as follows: 160 Ac Parcel #3 in Section 34 is available for an Asking Price $205,950 or $1,256/ac avg. 160 Ac Parcel #4 in Section 33 is availabe for an Asking Price $170,400 or avg. $1,092/acre. SOLD!
26. 120 Ac Gackle Cropland For Sale: Neudorf Township, Gackle, Logan County, North Dakota; Excellent location just a couple miles off two main highways SW of Gackle, ND this 120 +/- Acre Parcel known as the Ketterling Land lays out nicely with a 50 PI on 108 Tillable Acres. Also available - a 160 Ac Parcel of Cropland planted to Alfalfa right across the road. This area is known for it's exceptional outdoor recreation. Ready to be farmed next spring, or good Renters available. Sellers Asking: $210,000 or avg $1,750/ac SOLD!
27. 636 Ac Chaseley Pasture For Sale: Silver Lake Township, Chaseley, Wells County, North Dakota; A Section of Pasture now available for grazing next spring after resting in 2019! 636.25 Ac located 4 mi south of Hwy. 200 with excellent access on a good farm-to-market gravel road. Good 4 Wire Fences w/Steel Posts and a 5th Hot Top Wire. Gentle roll with nicely placed Ground Water. This is also an outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting area with a Renter available for good income potential. Seller's Asking $595,000 or avg. $935/ac SOLD!
28. 325 Ac Steele Hay/Pasture For Sale: Manning Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; This exceptional 325 Acre Parcel is Fenced with Hi-Quality 4 Wire Fence w/metal red tipped Posts, 2 Hot and 2 Barbed, and Gates. The outstanding production of Grass/Hay is the result of being seeded in the Fall of 2017 with AC Saltlander green wheatgrass and 3 lbs. of Alfalfa per acre to increase Protein. AC Saltlander green wheatgrass is an introduced perennial forage grass that demonstrates exceptional salinity tolerance. Its extensive, creeping root system can dewater saline areas and spread out, covering the ground to compete with unwanted, unproductive and unpalatable plants such as foxtail barley and downy brome and significantly reduce their presence in the stand. In addition, AC Saltlander is productive, palatable, and has good nutritional qualities, making it an ideal selection. Green wheatgrass begins growth early in the spring and remains palatable into late summer. This land has been Hayed, not sprayed. Now available for $512,000 or avg. $1,575/ac
29. 300 Ac Kidder Co. Pasture For Sale: Frettim Township, Lake Williams, NE Kidder County, North Dakota; 300 +/- Acre Pasture in NE Kidder County with Exceptional Fencing and Great Access just 1/2 mile of Gravel off Paved Road County Hwy. 71. Perfect for Yearlings with newer 5 Wire Fences with Wood Green Treated Posts, Cross Fenced into 3 Cells for Grazing with water and wetlands fenced off. Located 5 mi North of Hwy. 36 between Robinson and Woodworth. Ready to Graze this Spring! We are told the bonus is Plowe Lake on the east side that is full of jumbo Perch and was stocked in 2016 with over 30,000 Walleye finglerlings. Seller's Asking $285,000 or avg $950/ac SOLD!
30. 160 Ac Wing-Tuttle Farm Land For Sale: Harriet-Lien Township, Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 Ac Horizontal Quarter located in Section 22 of Harriet-Lein Township North of I-94, SE of Wing, SW of Tuttle and NW of Steele, ND. This mile long Quarter has exceptional Class II Soils with an overall Soil Productivity Index of 83.3 (PI). FSA Maps show 156.33 Tillable Acres with NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Esements and NO current Farm Leases. Excellent Access with Seller's Asking $375,000 or $2,344/ac avg. SOLD!
31. 160 Ac Wing-Tuttle Crop Land For Sale: Harriet-Lien Township, Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160.97 Ac Vertical Quarter located in Section 2 of Harriet-Lein Township N of I-94, between Hwy.'s 14 and 3. This Parcel of Land has 121.37 Tilled Acres with an additional 30 +/- Acres with potential to be farmed and currently used as Hay Land. There is also an old Building Site with dense Northwest Trees. This land offers an overall Soil Productivity Index of 60 (PI) and excellent access on a good Farm-to-Market Road. Seller's Asking $350,000 or avg. $2,174/ac SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.