North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 325 Ac Steele Hay/Pasture For Sale: Manning Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; This exceptional 325 Acre Parcel is Fenced with Hi-Quality 4 Wire Fence w/metal red tipped Posts, 2 Hot and 2 Barbed, and Gates. The outstanding production of Grass/Hay is the result of being seeded in the Fall of 2017 with AC Saltlander green wheatgrass and 3 lbs. of Alfalfa per acre to increase Protein. AC Saltlander green wheatgrass is an introduced perennial forage grass that demonstrates exceptional salinity tolerance. Its extensive, creeping root system can dewater saline areas and spread out, covering the ground to compete with unwanted, unproductive and unpalatable plants such as foxtail barley and downy brome and significantly reduce their presence in the stand. In addition, AC Saltlander is productive, palatable, and has good nutritional qualities, making it an ideal selection. Green wheatgrass begins growth early in the spring and remains palatable into late summer. This land has been Hayed, not sprayed. Now available for $512,000 or avg. $1,575/ac
2. SE North Dakota Investment Land For Sale: Hall Township, Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; A Great Investment Opportunity on prime Cropland in Southeastern North Dakota with an income of $22,505/year in CRP thru 2026. This 155.89 Acre Quarter of Land has 149.1 NHEL Cropland Acres with 117.78 acres as a 91 Productivity Index (PI) and overall avg of 84.2 PI earning $150.93/acre per year! This choice Farmland promises an outstanding Return on your Investment as CRP or as Cropland in the future. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and a good Farm-to- Market Road on the West side. Seller's Asking $618,000 or avg. $3,964/acre
3. 160 Ac Tuttle Crop Land For Sale: Atwood Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Productive Crop Land with 151.57 Tillable Acres, ready to work this Spring. Excellent access, just 1-1/4 mi N of Hwy. 36 and 2-1/2 mi W of US Hwy. 3. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this property, and the overall average Productivity Index is 45 with a gentle roll. It has recently been planted to Alfalfa. Seller's Asking $273,000 or avg. $1,706/ac
4. 160 Ac Robinson Pasture/Crop Land For Sale: Merkel Township, Robinson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Introducing a nice Quarter Section in Kidder County of diversified Land straight North of Robinson, ND in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region that offers good access to 31.47 Acres of rich Cropland with soils as high as 83 Productivity Index. 111 Acres of gentle rolling Pasture with a good stand of Grass and Water, a 34'X40' Metal Storage Building w/dirt floor and approximately 10 acres of open water on the East side of the Road offering Recreation. This land has been leased to good Renters for the 2019 Season. Take a look at the Drone Pictures and decide for yourself! Seller Asking $156,000 or avg. $975/ac
5. 160 Ac Carrington Crop/Pasture For Sale: Birtsell Township, Carrington, Foster County, North Dakota; 160 Acres located 4-1/2 mi W of Hwy. 281 between Carrington and New Rockford, just S of the Barlow Hwy. This property consists of 110 Ac of Cropland and 50 Ac of Wetland/Habitat. The property is currently planted to Grass and split with a Fence into 2 pastures with a Spring Fed Dug Out Waterhole. The Rental Income thru 2020 is $4,800/yr as Pasture w/improved Fences around the Property along with a DCP income of $547/yr on 56 Ac. Sale is subject to new Owner honoring the Farm Lease. Seller's Asking $172,000 or avg. $1,075/ac TERMS AVAILABLE!
6. 160 Ac Grand Forks CRP/Farmland For Sale: Levent Twp., Manvel, Grand Forks County, North Dakota; 160 Acres +/- of nice level Farmland in Grand Forks County along Hwy. 1, with Drainage Ditches for tiling on 2 sides and NO USFW Easements currently enrolled in it's first year of Conservation Reserve Program which can be cancelled or continued thru 2027 earning $8,674/year. This property has a good stand of CRP grass on it and is also next to the Ed Bry Wildlife Management Area and the Prairie Chicken State Wildlife Management Area opening the door to good Hunting. See details in our Drone Photos and YouTube Video! Seller asking $473,000 or avg $2,956/ac
7. 332 Ac Medina Lake Shore Farm For Sale: St. Paul & Peterson Twps., Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located on a beautiful Lake Shore just North of I-94, 2 mi E of Crystal Springs & 5 mi W of Medina, this diversified 332 Acre property has a beautiful 2008 - 2,016 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home w/egressed Kitchen & Family Great Room, Gas Fireplace, large no-maintenance Lakeview Deck w/Hot Tub, New16'X30' Heated Workshop w/attached 20'X30' Unheated Shop w/12' Sidewalls and Newer 30'X60' Shop w/16' Sidewalls. The gentle rolling hills amidst Lakes with tremendous Hunting and Fishing opporunties includes 100 Acres of Productive Cropland and 140 Acres of Pasture with a nice stand of Grass and good Fences ready to use this spring, or rent out to good available Renters. Seller Asking $870,000 or avg. $2,620/ac
10. Schult Chateau Elan Modular Home For Sale: Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Gorgeous 2008 Schult Chateau Elan Manufactured Modular Home now available to move to your ideal location. This gently used 1,904 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home is very clean and high quality. A large Entry off a 4'X20' covered Porch with paned glass windows offers a warm welcome. The spacious Kitchen features stainless appliances, smooth top range, stainless wall oven and microwave, maple cabinets, pantry and an island w/stools. Patio Doors in the Dining Room and light neutral colors in the Living Room with nice big windows let in lots of natural light. The Master Suite offers a large Closet, Bathroom w/Double Sinks and Step-In Shower. There are 2 more Bedrooms and a Guest Bath w/Jet Tub and Shower. The Laundry Room includes the Washer and Dryer and offers a Second Entry to the Home. All Furnishings are included. The Home is heated with a Forced Air Furnace and includes Central Air Conditioning. Plumbing and Lighting Fixtures are rubbed bronze and colors are neutral. Click on the Name of this Property for a Photo Tour. Sellers asking $80,000
11. 9.18 Ac Gackle Hunting Retreat For Sale: 4855 - 57th Ave. SE, Gackle, Germania Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; This wonderful Retreat has everything a Hunting Party will need to have a great time making Lasting Memories! Located in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region on 9.18 Acres offering tremendous Waterfowl, Upland Game, Furbearers, some Big Game Hunting along with good Fishing in this area, this property is just 4 miles off Hwy. 30 in Central North Dakota with excellent access. Multiple Sleeping Quarters with truly the only Bullet-Proof House this Office has ever offered for sale, 12'X52' built on 14" Steel I-beams with 2"X2" Steel Tubing all enclosed with Steel Plating. The interior has a warm Cabin feel with Natural Wood and Textures on Walls, Hardwood Floors, 2 Bedrooms/1 Bath and a Great Room with an Open Floorplan to a nice Kitchen which includes the Appliances. In addition to the Home, a Camper Hook-up, 3 Grain Bins have been converted to a Sleeping Quarter, a Hangout Area, and a Tool/Work Bin with Insulated Walls, Window and Door. There are 2 Quonsets with Concrete Floors, and one has 220V. A nice Heated Tree Stand is included and is perched overlooking a Stock Pond. Dense Mature Trees cover the North and West sides along with additional trees to be planted in the Spring, a Fenced Garden and Food Plots complete the package. Seller Asking $195,000
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
13. 80 Ac S Kidder Pasture For Sale: 44th Ave. SE, Streeter, Graf Township, North Dakota; Located in South Central North Dakota West of Streeter, ND with excellent access less than 1 mi from 5,400 Ac Alkaline Lake that supports fabulous Perch Fishing as well as a major roosting area for Canadian and Snow Geese in the fall - 80 Acres of prime natural grass Pasture with nice marshy water and 4 hot wire fence. Abundant grass w/electricity along west side, this area is well known for its outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting. Seller's asking $88,000 or avg $1,100/ac. There is also an additional 40 Acre Farmstead with Cropland across the road available to purchase for $164,000 SALE PENDING!
14. 40 Ac S Kidder Farmstead For Sale: 44th Ave. SE, Streeter, Graf Township, North Dakota; Located in south central North Dakota, W of Streeter, ND, less than 1 mi from Alkaline and South Lakes, here is a nice 39.76 Acre Farmstead with a Two Story 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home and a 30X60 partially concrete Shop w/220V and Cropland with rich Class II Soils and an average 71.8 PI. The Home is partially furnished with appliances, couches, beds, tables, chairs, pots & pans etc. The Owners have installed new Roofing with tin coated asphalt, new Windows, new Exterior Doors, new Metal Siding, and a new Propane Furnace. There is real hardwood floors and vinyl flooring throughtout the home. Seller's asking $164,000. There is also an additional 80 Acres of Pasture available to purchase directly across the road for $88,000. SALE PENDING!
15. 553 Ac Pettibone Pasture, Crop Land For Sale: Rexine/Petersville Twps., Kidder County; Beautiful contiguous 553 Acre Countryside Property with rolling hills and an amazing view has 300 Acres of Cropland, 240 Acres of Pasture and 13 Ac of an old Building Site surrounded by mature Evergreens and Trees. Located North of Pettibone Junction at Hwy. 36, the Cropland is predominantly Class III Soils at 61 PI and Pasture is mostly fenced with good 4 wire fences. The Land is not Leased, but a Renter is available. Take a look at the extensive Drone Aerial Photos and Ground Shot Photos and just imagine how picturesque and productive this Property will be in the Spring. Seller's Asking $650,000 or avg. $1,175/ac SALE PENDING!
16. 400 Ac Grant Co. Farmland For Sale: East Grant Twp., Flasher, Grant County, North Dakota; Located just S of Hwy. 21 between Carson and Flasher, ND - 400 Acres all in 1 block with 256 Ac of Tilled Cropland with an impressive 70 Productivity Index (PI). The balance of the land is dense grass, a winding creek and 2 buttes on the south side of the property offering potential grazing or tremendous deer and upland game hunting. The land is lease free, but there are also good renters available. Tour this property with the extensive photos and our Drone YouTube Video. Seller's Asking $612,000 or avg. $1,530/ac SOLD!
17. 160 Ac Steele Cropland For Sale: Manning Township, Kidder County, Steele, North Dakota; Located S of Steele, ND in a highly productive area with good access on a half section gravel road, this nice flat 160 Acre parcel is ready to farm next spring. 153.31 Tillable Acres with 129.68 acres at 67 Productivity Index (PI) of Class III Soils with a 0-3 percent slope and an overall average of 64.5 PI. Excellent Upland Game, Furbearers and Deer Hunting and Waterfowl nearby as a Bonus! Sellers Asking $320,000 or $2,000 ac avg. SOLD!
18. 40 Ac Weiser Twp. Land For Sale: Pettibone, Weiser Township, NE Kidder County, North Dakota; Located SW of Pettibone, ND just off the Pettibone Road to I-94 at Exit 217, this 40 Acre parcel of Land is a perfect Retreat with just the right balance of Trees, Grass and Water or an ideal addition to existing Cropland. There are currently NO Leases or Easements on this Land. Seller's asking $52,000 or avg. $1,300/ac SOLD!
19. 160 Ac Clear Lake Farmland For Sale: Clear Lake Twp., Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Two contiguous 1 mile long end to end 80 Ac Parcels for a total of 160 +/- Acres of nice flat Farm Land is now available in NW Kidder County with good access off US Hwy. 3. Seller says he used to farm all 155 acres but recent Renter used the North 80 Ac for Alfalfa/Grass Hay, and the South 80 Acres as Cropland. This land is open to be Farmed by the New Owner, or a good Renter is available. Take a look at the Drone Pictues and Video for a thorough look. Sellers asking $225,000 or avg. $1,406/ac SOLD!
20. 160 Ac Steele Hunting/Hay Land: Baker Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Prime Hunting Land located South of Steele, ND & Interstate 94 in Central North Dakota and in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway. There is a combination of 80+/- Ac of Hayland in dense prairie grass that is lease free and 80+/- Ac of Wetland. This land has excellent potential to be fenced as Pasture. Seller's Asking $80,000 or avg. $500/ac SOLD!
21. 200 Ac Harlow Crop/Investment Land For Sale: Butte Valley Township, Harlow, Benson County, North Dakota; Attention Producers and Investors - Very nice 200 Acres +/- of Agriculture Land with just the right combination of Cropland, mile long mature Trees, CRP, Wildlife Water Dugout and Wetland to bring in the Trophy Bucks, upland Game and Waterfowl. Excellent access just a couple miles off Hwy. 30 and Harlow, ND, this tract of land has 155.73 Acres of Cropland w/43.75 ac enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning $44.97/ac thru 2020, and up to 112 ac Cropland available to plant. Renter's are in place for next spring bringing an additional $6,000 at $60/ac on 100 acres for a total annual income of $7,967. Take a good look at the details of this Property with the Drone and Deer Cam Photos! Sellers asking $237,500 or avg. $1,188/ac. - Call Naomi SOLD!
22. 88 Ac Fort Ransom CRP Land For Sale: Fort Ransom Twp., Ransom County, North Dakota; 4.49% Return on this 88 +/- Acres of Cropland in SE North Dakota enrolled in a new Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning $9,880/yr or $113.77/ac thru 2026 with excellent access and tremendous Upland Hunting! Predominantly Class II Soils with a nice annual income promises a good return and sound investment. Open to offers from qualified buyers! Seller Asking $220,000 or $2,500/ac avg. - Call Naomi Turner SOLD!
23. Reiswig Farm For Sale: 3530 Hwy. 52, Forward Twp., Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Excellent location SE of Harvey, ND along Hwy. 52 - the prestigious Reiswig Farm includes 198.46 +/- Acres and is now available with a complete set of clean Buildings that include a Retro Style 4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Ranch Home with Finished Basement, Wood Burning Stove in Rec Room, Appliances, Central A/C, and Brand New Roofing on Home, a Single Attached Garage, and a Double Detached Garage w/House Generator. Outbuildings include a 108'X45' 12-Stall Equine Barn w/heated 22' Lean-to, several Livestock Pole Barns, 2,100 sqft. Hay Barn, Corral System w/Waterers, Chicken Coop, Round Pen, 1,200 sqft. Machine Shop w/Auto 20'X10' OH Door & Concrete Floor, 220V, 240V Hookup and Air Compressor, a Fuel Tank, 3 Large Bins w/Aeriation and 2 smaller Bins and a Playhouse. Electricity to every building with a very impressive Yard Lighting System, House Well, Garden/Yard Well and a 3 year old 375' Well w/4" submersible pump running Water to every Livestock Building/Corral. The 56 Ac Pasture has Equine Fencing w/an add'l. South Pole Barn w/Electricity & Hydrant, Livestock Fencing and some Hot Wire fence that is well watered w/good stand of Grass. 140 Acres of Tilled Cropland is share cropped for this season planted to Soybeans.Enjoy an aerial and ground tour of this beautiful farm. This farm has a recent Certified Appraisal of $487,000. Sellers Asking just $450,000 for everything, WILL SPLIT - so call for a price breakdown. SOLD!
24. 320 Ac Bowdon Crop Land For Sale: Progress Twp., Bowdon, Wells County, North Dakota ; 320 +/- Acres located South of Hwy. 200 in Central North Dakota with 248 +/- Acres of NHEL acreage that includes Cropland with a good Productivity Index and acreage along a good road with an older Outbuilding and Elec Power and Rural Water nearby, and a balance of 72 +/- acres of Wetland right in the heart of the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region which has 8.62 acres designated as NHEL. 230 Acres are currently tilled with predominantly Class II Soils w/85 PI and overall 62.7 PI. A Hunter's Paradise. Seller's asking $571,000 or $1,784/ac avg. SOLD!
25. 40 Ac Medina Building Site on Lake For Sale: Medina, Stutsman County; Enjoy breathtaking Sunsets on this 40 Ac +/- parcel of Land overlooking a beautiful Lake with over a quarter mile of Shoreline just south of Medina & I-94. Dense mature Trees surround the Building Site that is currently used with 2 separate Camper/RV Hookups. This property has 2 Wells, Rural Water Membership, Electric and a SepticTank. There is a Fire Pit in a lower grass area with new Trees and Evergreens planted throughout. Seller says the the Lake is over 1,000 acres and offers an abundance of Waterfowl Birds and good Perch fishing. There is a wood Grain Bin used as a Workshop and an old Machine Shed that is rented out annually by a Neighbor. There is also a Pole Barn on the North end of the property w/rich Class II soils of 83 PI in Cropland. Additional acres are also farmed in the yard by the Neighbor for a total of 9 ac tilled. Seller Asking $138,000 - Call Chauncey Turner SOLD!
26. 160 Ac Wells Hunting/Fishing Land w/Duck Shack: Lynn Township, Hurdsfield, Wells County, North Dakota; 160 Acres +/- in the heart of the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region with a newer 14'X20' Duck Shack featuring a Wood Burning Stove, Patio Doors and west Deck facing the beautiful North Dakota sunsets. This Zachmeier Mfg. of Mandan building w/10' Walls, Steel with Sprayed-On Foam Insulation, an 8' Overhead Door that covers the Patio Door, Walk-in Door, 3 Windows, 3 Cedar Bunks, Counters, Shelving and Clothing Closet is all inclusive along with 2 Fiberglass Duck Boats. Propane Coleman Lanterns for lighting, and also lighting wired for a possible Generator if preferred. Outside, 68 Ac of Farmland planted to a Grass/Alfalfa Mix w/55 PI, and 91 Ac Wetland up to 12' deep, supporting a variety of Waterfowl such as Canadian Geese, Teal, Mallards, Pintails and Canvasback Ducks and an occasional Shoveler or Gadwall, Pheasants and Upland Game. Just 1/2 mile off Hwy. 3, yet completely private. Sellers asking $114,000 - Call Chauncey or Naomi SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.