North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
2. 461 Ac Fenced Crop Land in Grass For Sale: Clearfield Township, E of Carrington, Griggs County, North Dakota; Excellent Access just off Hwy. 200 E of Carrington, ND, Exceptional Improvements on this Diversified Fenced Cropland currently planted to Grass as Hay or Pasture Ready for Fall Work! Very Well Planned 461 Acres with 250 Tillable Acres as a Feed or Income Source, this contiguous Land has 3 Cross Fenced Parcels w/Newer 5 RedBrand Wire w/4 Barb Exterior all w/6-1/2' Green/White Steel Posts and 4 RedBrand Wire w/4 Barb Interior along with Succor Rod Corners easily running 150+ Heifers. There is a Sorting Pen, 100'X100' Succor Rod Corral, 100 ft. Wide Fenced Alleys so all 3 Cells have access to Well Water w/Electric Power, 100 ft. Deep, with 2 - 12' 1,200 gal Tire Tanks. Herbaceous Wetlands and Open Water also cut down on livestock travel. Double 14' Steel Swing Gates for Farm Machinery Easy Access w/3 Gated Entries. First Cell in SE1/4 has Cattails with lots of Palatable Spring Protein while Cell 2 in NW1/4 & the best ground in Cell 3 in SW1/4 are currently in Grass but can be Farmed and Grazed after Harvest. Wetlands are Fenced with alternating 24' Free Standing Succor Rod Panels along the Road. This property shows Pride in Ownership and Seller let the Grass Rest for 2023 Season. Please enjoy the DRONE VIDEO for a Birds-Eye View! Seller Asking $850,000 or $1,844/ac avg.
7. Steele I-94 North Dakota Commercial Land For Sale: Exit 200, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located at the Junction of Interstate 94 and US Hwy. 3 across from the Coffee Cup Travel Plaza at Exit 200 in Steele between Bismarck and Jamestown with I-94 Visual & Hwy 10 Frontage, this prime North Dakota Commercial Zoned land is currently available and ready for development. 14.5 +/- Acres or 631,620 sq.ft +/- in 1 Block of rich Class II Soils with a 95 Productivity Index, the opportunities are endless with businesses needed to compliment this high traffic area for the Owner or earn income off a Triple Net Lease. The World's Largest Crane, Sandy, compliments the area as a landmark along with Camper/RV Hookups. Sellers are offering Terms for Financing or Options for Qualified Buyers.Please watch the DRONE VIDEO for a Birds-Eye View of this Property! Asking $749,900. or $1.19 avg/sq.ft. REDUCED TO SELL!
8. 226 Ac Stutsman Crop Land & Pasture For Sale: Roosevelt Township, Woodworth, Stutsman County, North Dakota; NEW 2023 Summer Video! 225.81 Acres of Diversified Land in a Productive Area just off Hwy. 36 on the North side between Hwy. 281 and Woodworth, ND which is NW of Jamestown, or SW of Carrington, ND. Excellent Investment Opportunity with Reliable Renters and Tremendous Hunting, or treat your Livestock to a Good Stand of Grass & Fresh Spring Water and Productive Feed Ground, all in One! 102 Acres of Tillable Land w/Class II & III Soils Leased for $110/ac or $11,220 in '23 Season, and 118 Ac Pasture with Excellent 4 Wire Fences, Stock Tank and Fresh Water Flowing Springs. Seller says this is the best water for Livestock. The Pasture is also Leased in '23 Season at $3,450 or $30/ac. NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Land.WILL SPLIT! Please watch the DRONE VIDEO for a Birds-Eye View! Asking $608,500 or $2,692/ac avg.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
9. 157 Ac Stutsman Crop Land & Private Lake For Sale: Streeter Twp, Streeter, Stutsman County, North Dakota; REDUCED TO SELL! In the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region & Migration Flyway near Alkaline Lake & Streeter, ND, here is a nice Quarter Section of Farmland yielding Wheat, Soybeans & Barley with all of the Lake Shoreline within its Borders! This diversified 156.73 +/- Acres with 78 Acres of Productive Cropland w/52.3 PI, and Balance in 64 Acre Prrivate Lake, Hayland & Wetlands offering Outdoor Recreation with Perch, Upland Game and Waterfowl along with Productive Cropland at it's best! Excellent Access ust 1-1/2 mi off paved Hwy. 30 and around the corner from the Dewald Waterfowl Production Area. This parcel has it all, NO USFW Easements and NO Ag Leases, Ready for Fall Work or Development! REDUCED Asking: $235,000 or $1,497/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
13. 155 Ac Carrington Farm Land For Sale: Wyard Township, Carrington, Foster County, North Dakota; 155 Acres +/- located just 1 mile South of Hwy. 200 & 52 West of Carrington, on the West side of Foster County with 130 Tilled Acres planted to Soybeans rotated with Barley in prior years boasting predom. Emerick-Cathay Class II Loams w/71 Productivity Index and 58.5 PI Overall. Balance is Hayland, Evergreens and Deciduous Trees. Good Renter's Lease ends this year, however available for Renewal or Ready to Farm by New Owner. NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements, Easy Access. Sellers Asking $513,000 or $3,310/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
15. 14.6 Ac Dawson Farmstead For Sale: 3919 31st Ave SE, Dawson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Now Available! This 14.6 Acre Farmstead just 3 miles off Hwy. 3 South of Dawson, North Dakota halfway between Bismarck & Jamestown, offers a slice of Country Living with Great Access. This Property features a 3 Bed/1-3/4 Bath Single Level Home built in the early 80's with updated Windows, Flooring, and Kitchen Cabinets. Vaulted Ceiling in the Living Room, an Open Floor Plan in the Kitchen/Dining Room, and an Oversized Double Attached Insulated Garage. The Property also offers a 30'x40' Red Iron Shop with Concrete Floor and 220V with a Bi-Fold Door, 40'x96' Pole Barn with electricity and 72'x13' Lean-to, 2 smaller Grain Bins, and 3 Concrete Water Tanks. There are 4 nice Apple trees and a Tilled area for a Food Plot to feed the Wildlife along with a Creek and Dug-out that was previously used to stock Fish and attract Waterfowl. Seller's asking $565,000. SALE PENDING!
16. Tuttle Ranch Style Rural Home For Sale: 300 First Avenue W, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Take a look at this 3 Bedroom/2-3/4 Bath Handicap Accessible Ranch-Style Home w/Finished Lower Level placed on 4.5 Lots located on the W side of Tuttle, ND! This Home features 3 Bedrooms with Full Bathroom and a 3/4 Bathroom off of one of the Bedrooms on the Main Level, Stainless Steel Appliances in the Kitchen, Main Floor Laundry, and a Single Attached Garage. The Walk-out Basement has a Giant Rec Room with a Non-Conforming Bedroom and Bathroom. Some updates include New Shingles and Water Heater in 2015 and updated Vinyl Windows and Patio Door, leading to large back Deck. The Home has Propane Forced-Air Heat and Central Air with City Water & Sewer. The City of Tuttle offers plenty of Recreational opportunities being minutes from the most popular Fishing Lakes in the Region and in the middle of the Prairie Pothole Region for endless Waterfowl Hunting. Seller Asking $138,000 SOLD!
18. 160 Ac Fessenden Crop Land For Sale: Manfred Township, Fessenden, Wells County, North Dakota; Located 1 mi N of Hwy 53 between Fessenden and Harvey, ND, this 159.58 Acres of Rich Highly Productive Black Class II Loam Soils has an overall Productivity Index of 63.5 wtih 94% of the field at a 0 to 3% slope. NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements, NO Ag Leases, with Fall Work Done and Ready to Plant in Spring. Excellent Access, just 1/2 mi off Paved Road. Sellers Asking $526,700 or $3,300/ac avg. SOLD!
19. 800 Ac Degner Family Farm For Sale: Trygg Township, Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; The 800 Acre Degner Family Farm is now available consisting of 5 Quarters of Highly Productive Continguous Acres! Located NW of Sterling and SW of Wing, ND just 5 mi E of Hwy. 14, this diversified land offers 270 +/- Acres of predominantly 83 PI Class II Cropland Soils, 10+/- Ac of Building Site with a Well, Corrals, Ritchie Waterer & Dense Trees, and 520+/- Acres in Rolling Pasture with 2 Wells w/Submersible Pumps and a Fresh Water Spring on a Good Stand of Grass with an overall 59.6 PI and it's own Gravel Pit. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements and will be ready for 2024 Production. Seller's Asking $1,586,000 or $1,983/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
20. 160 Ac Cass Co. ND Farm Land For Sale: Clifton Township, Tower City/Alice, Cass County, North Dakota ; Located 35 mi West of Fargo, ND on a good Farm-to-Market Road, 1 mi N of Hwy. 6, just 3 mi W of Alice, ND this 160 Acres wi/153.47 Acres of NHEL Highly Productive Class II & III Cropland earning a great Income of $16,491.50/year with Soils showing an overall avg. 66.8 Productivity Index. 91.45 Acres are Leased to a good Renter at $110/acre or $10,059.50/year thru '24 Season and the 62.02 Ac of Lowland/Wetlands are enrolled in CRP earning $101.97/ac or $6,342/year thru 2030. A Sound Investment at a Good Price in an Excellent Area, with Exceptional Hunting as a Bonus. Seller Asking $549,700 or $3,436/ac avg. SOLD!
21. 164.8 Ac Wing Family Recreation Land For Sale: Phoenix Township, Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Bring your Kayaks, Canoes and Camping Gear to this Beautiful Parcel of Recreation Lake Land perfect for all types of entertainment for the Outdoor Enthusiast, approx. 45 minutes from Bismarck, ND but still very private. Enjoyed by the Friez Family for over 25 Years, purchased for hunting Waterfowl & Deer.164.8 Acres qualifies this Quarter of Land for an annual Gratis Deer License, offering the privacy of your own Hunting Land for Waterfowl, Upland Game, Trapping and Fishing. Located in a fantastic area with large Lakes nearby, this property is just N of Lake Arena offering one-half mile of Private Shoreline. The Lake is large enough that the birds do not leave it, and is one of the last Lakes to freeze up, so late Season Hunting is phenomenal especially late Season Northern Mallards - plus there is a Waterfowl Production Area located on the West side of the Lake. Easy Access 1/2 mi off a County Road, there are 21 Tillable Acres of the 29 +/- Acres of Ground currently planted for the '23 Season. Seller's Asking $112,000 or $679/ac avg. SOLD!
22. 12 Steele Commercial Lots: Lots 13-24, Block 44, Steele's Add'n., Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Excellent Location along Hwy. 10 with I-94 Visual, these 12 Contiguous Lots are Commercially Zoned within City Limits and Ready to Build/Develop. Steele, North Dakota is the Kidder County Seat and conveniently located between Bismarck and Jamestown along Interstate 94 at Exit 200, and I-94 & Northbound US Hwy. 3 Junction in Central North Dakota as a Full Service Hub. With the only 24/7 Food/Fuel Stop in 100 +/- miles, these Lots are right in the Mix! Each Lot is 25' X 140' with a 20' Alley between neighboring Lots for a total of 300' X 140' or 42,000 sq. ft +/-. The highly productive Class II Soils with a 92 Productivity Index promise easy to establish Landscaping after Construction. Seller's Asking $96,000 for all 12 Lots! SOLD!
23. 240 Ac Divide Co. Farm Land For Sale: Westby Township, Westby, MT, NW Divide County, North Dakota; Presenting 2 Fields of Farm Land in the far NW Corner of North Dakota in Divide County now available to purchase together or separate. This 240 Ac Field of Farm Land w/203.6 Ac Tillable is located just a couple miles North of an additional 80 Acre Field with 79.5 Acres of Cropland. Both Parcels are located just 1 mile East of the Montana/North Dakota State Line and Westby, MT, the Goose Lake Waterfowl Production Area and just 18 mi to the US/Canada Port of Entry. Easy Access along with a good Renter thru 2024 earning $9,000/year or avg. $31.80/ac. This property's 203.59 Acres of Tilled Land has an average Productivity Index of 50.5, predominantly Loams and is next to Irrigation Land. The balance 36 Acres of the 240 Ac may be Hayed or Grazed. Seller's Asking $258,000 or avg. $1,075/ac on the 240 Acres, and $354,000 for the entire 320 Acres (See add'l 80 Acres Listed Below) SOLD!
24. 80 Ac Divide Co. Crop Land For Sale: Westby Township, Westby, MT, NW Divide County, North Dakota; Presenting 2 Fields of Farm Land in the far NW Corner of North Dakota inn Divide County now available to purchse together or separate. This 80 Ac Field of Crop Land with 79.5 Ac Tillable is located just a couple miles South of an additional 240 Ac Field with 203.6 Ac Tillable. Both Parcels are located just 1 mile East of the Montana/North Dakota State Line and Westby, MT, the Goose Lake Waterfowl Production Area and less than 20 mi to the US/Canada Port of Entry. Easy Access along with a good Renter thru 2024 earning $9,000/year together or avg. $31.80/ac. This property's 80 Acres of Tilled Land earns $2,544/year and has an average Productivity Index of 40.5 with predominantly Class III Soils and next to Irrigation Land. Seller's Asking $96,000 or avg. $1,200/ac on the 80 Acres, and $354,000 or avg. $1,106/ac for the entire 320 Acres. (See add'l 240 Acres Listed Above) SOLD!
25. 157 Ac SW Stutsman Farm Land For Sale: Streeter Township, Streeter, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Here's a Quarter of Land you're not going to want to miss! Located 4 mi West of Hwy 30 & Streeter, 156.77 +/- Acres with the perfect balance of 118 Ac Productive Cropland w/51.4 PI, and balance in Nesting Wetlands & Hay Ground. Ideal Investment Land for Upland Game & Waterfowl in the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region just 2 mi S of the Gentral Grassland Reserve Center and E of Alkaline Lake. Good Renter for 2023 Season, Ready to Farm thereafter or continue to Rent. Seller Asking $398,000 or $2,535/ac avg. (There is another 157 Ac of Land For Sale just 5 mi from this Property. See Map) SOLD!
26. 151 Ac Lake Williams Farm Land For Sale: Lake Williams Township, Lake Williams, Kidder County, North Dakota; 151 Acres +/- along Hwy. 36 between Pettibone and Robinson with DesMoines Lake Shoreline, this diversified Farm Land has 110 Tillable Acres of Class III Soils with the Balance in Newer Trees and DesMoines Lake Water. This Easy Access Property is ready to Farm this Spring, or a good Renter is readily available. Located in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway with 25 Rows of Trees planted in 2018 having an excellent start and an area as Food Plots. If you value abundant Wildlife of Upland Game, Waterfowl, Fishing and large Game this is the place to make some memories. Seller's Asking $232,000 or $1,536/ac avg. SOLD!
27. 170 Ac Sykeston ND Ranch For Sale: 614 Hwy. 30, Sykeston, Wells County, North Dakota; All-in-One package, Country Living at its best - this Ranch aka Hobby Farm is just perfect! Located along Highway 30 just 3 mi N of Hwy. 200 by Sykeston, West of Carrington, ND and has just about everything you could want in a small livestock facility. There is a nice partially furnished Two Story Home w/5 Bedrooms, 2016 42'X72' Machine Shop w/14' Walls, Pole Building, Quonset, Garage, Corrals and add'l Outbuildings w/New Metal Roofs on 170 +/- Acres of predominantly Class II Soils. There is a newly Fenced Pasture with a good Well & a beautiful Creek that runs east/west thru Pasture along with 20 Acres of Farmland w/55 Avg PI on Cropland. This Farm includes the 5.11 Ac of Trees and Grass on the South side of the road. A collection of small Farm & Hay Equipment is also available to purchase from Seller. (See Farm Equipment List available.) Seller Asking $426,000 SOLD!
28. 462.7 Ac Kidder Farm For Sale: Chestina Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Centrally located, this 462.7 Acres of fertile ground offers 220 +/- Acres of Cropland w/Class II & III Soils, and 220 +/- Ac of Pasture w/Good Fences and a Well, along with a very nice 20 +/- Ac Building Site w/2 Wells that includes a Red Hip Roof Barn w/Lean-to and Windmill, Corrals, Machine Shop, Pole Shed, 3 Car Garage, Single Garage, Storage Sheds, Grain Bins & nice Trees. There are NO Farm Leases to honor or Grassland Easements. Excellent Central Location, this Farm is on the Kidder side of the Burleigh/Kidder County line, NW of Steele, SW of Tuttle, SE of Wing and NE of Sterling, ND. Seller's lowered $50,000 to Asking $975,000 or $2,107/ac avg. SOLD!
29. 173.35 Ac Wells Co. Crop Land For Sale: Rusland Township, Fessenden, Wells County, North Dakota; Highly Productive Parcels of Cropland centrally located between Fessenden, Chaseley, Hurdsfield and Harvey, ND.w/good Access just 2 mi to the Chaseley Hwy, Old Hwy. 52 into Fessenden, and US Hwy. 3. This 173.35 Acres in Section 20 has 162 Ac of NHEL Tilled Cropland earning $22,150/year at $140/acre in a Lease with predominantly Class II & III Soils and boasting an overall average 66.7 Productivity Index (PI). Currently planted to Soybeans, there is a Good Renter who wants to continue, but Lease can be cancelled upon change of Ownership if buyer prefers to Farm. Seller's Asking $750,000 or $4,327/ac avg. SOLD!
30. 160 Ac Wells Co. Farm Land For Sale: Rusland Township, Fessenden, Wells County, North Dakota; This Highly Productive 160 Ac Quarter of Cropland is a Productive Parcel centrally located between Fessenden, Chaseley, Hurdsfield and Harvey, ND w/excellent Access just 2 mi to Hwy. 3 and Old Hwy. 52 into Fessenden and 3 mi from Chaseley Hwy. 160 Acres in the NE1/4 of Section 30 has 154 Ac of NHEL Tilled Cropland earning $21,250/annual income at $140/acre in a Lease thru 2023, whereas Renter would like to continue the relationship with the new Owner. Planted to Soybeans, this nice Flat Farm Ground is predominantly Class II & III Soils with an overall 67.3 PI (Productivity Index). Lease can be cancelled by Landlord if Property is Sold to allow a Producer to Farm. Sellers Asking $728,000 or $4,550/ac avg. SOLD!
31. 160 Ac Kidder, North Dakota Cropland For Sale: Baker Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; A Beautiful Parcel of Diversified Land with Excellent Access along a good Farm-to-Market Road located South of Steele, ND just a stones throw away from Persian Lake. This 160 Acres has been in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) for over 25 years and expires this Fall.in time for Fall Work. Mature Rows of Pine and Deciduous Trees with a Gentle Roll and Soils predom Class II & III and 67 Productivity Index w/overall 56 PI, with the picturesque view enhancing the Exceptional Hunting Recreation available on this Land. Seller says Waterfowl, Upland Game and the tremendous Genetics in Whitetail Bucks he and his Dad have harvested made some great Memories. REDUCED to $400,000 or $2,500/ac avg. SOLD!
32. 631 Ac Goodrich North Dakota Farm Land For Sale: Hwy. 200, Denhoff Township, Goodrich, North Dakota; Beautiful Setting on Highly Productive Rich Soils with a Gentle Roll along Hwy. 200 between Goodrich and McClusky, ND. 631.16 +/- Acres with a Full Section of predominantly 83 PI Fenced Farm Land with 503 Tillable Acres on the North Side of Hwy 200 with an Old Building Site on 20 Ac that includes an Old Two Story Home w/Artisian Well Water, Machine Storage, Calving Pen, Double Detached Garage, Grain Bins, and a newer 60'X100' Shop w/14' Walls and Corrals w/Artisian Spring Creek. Seller's Asking $1,598,400 or $2,518/ac avg. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.