North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 2,800 Ac McKenzie Farm For Sale: 2050 - 223rd Street SE, McKenzie, Logan Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Proudly presenting a Rare Opportunity to own 2,800 Contiguous Acres in this area! Located along Lincoln Road East of Bismarck, 4-1/2 Contiguous Sections with 2,135 Ac Cropland of Class II Soils & Productivity Index in the 90's. Expansive Fields with 1 Section of Organic Cropland. 541 Ac Pasture with Winding Creek and Fresh Water Wells, everything Fenced. Exceptional Improvements include a 100'X400' Machine Shed, 2 Homes, Long Livestock Building with Storage & Working Barns, well planned Corral System, large Grain Bins, Grain Elevator and more. There are NO USFW Easements or Farm Programs on this land. This property has a total of 4 miles of Lincoln Road Frontage. Seller's are offering a 2020 Spring Possession, and reserving 2-1/4 Ac in a Life Estate on 1 Home & Garage. Asking $11,130,000 or $3,975/ac avg.
3. 158 Ac Menoken Hwy. 10 Land For Sale: Menoken Township, Menoken, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Excellent Location! Just 10 mi East of Bismarck along Hwy.10 with a full mile of Highway Frontage, and just 1 mile south of Interstate 94, this 158 Acre parcel has high visibility from both directions. Class II and III Soils offer an overall Productivity Index of 80+PI. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Property. Seller Asking $1,849,000 or avg. $11,701/ac WILL SPLIT
4. 636 Ac Silver Lake Twp. Pasture For Sale: Silver Lake Township, Chaseley, Wells County, North Dakota; A Section of Pasture now available for grazing this season! 636.25 Ac located 4 mi south of Hwy. 200 with excellent access on a good farm-to-market gravel road. Good 4 Wire Fences w/Steel Posts and a 5th Hot Top Wire. Gentle roll with nicely placed Ground Water. This is also an outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting area with a Renter available for good income potential. Seller's Asking $595,000 or avg. $935/ac
6. 325 Ac Steele Hay/Pasture For Sale: Manning Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; This exceptional 325 Acre Parcel is Fenced with Hi-Quality 4 Wire Fence w/metal red tipped Posts, 2 Hot and 2 Barbed, and Gates. The outstanding production of Grass/Hay is the result of being seeded in the Fall of 2017 with AC Saltlander green wheatgrass and 3 lbs. of Alfalfa per acre to increase Protein. AC Saltlander green wheatgrass is an introduced perennial forage grass that demonstrates exceptional salinity tolerance. Its extensive, creeping root system can dewater saline areas and spread out, covering the ground to compete with unwanted, unproductive and unpalatable plants such as foxtail barley and downy brome and significantly reduce their presence in the stand. In addition, AC Saltlander is productive, palatable, and has good nutritional qualities, making it an ideal selection. Green wheatgrass begins growth early in the spring and remains palatable into late summer. This land has been Hayed, not sprayed. Now available for $512,000 or avg. $1,575/ac
8. 155 Ac SE North Dakota Investment Land For Sale: Hall Township, Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; A Great Investment Opportunity on prime Cropland in Southeastern North Dakota with an income of $22,505/year in CRP thru 2026. This 155.89 Acre Quarter of Land has 149.1 NHEL Cropland Acres with 117.78 acres as a 91 Productivity Index (PI) and overall avg of 84.2 PI earning $150.93/acre per year! This choice Farmland promises an outstanding Return on your Investment as CRP or as Cropland in the future. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and a good Farm-to- Market Road on the West side. Seller's Asking $618,000 or avg. $3,964/acre
11. 160 Ac Burleigh Co. Farm For Sale: 42600 57th Avenue NE, Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Dense Mature Trees and Evergreens make this perfectly located 160 Acre Farm along I-94 Frontage Road just 30 mi E of Bismarck and 10 mi W of Steele, a private retreat to call Home. This Farm includes a 5 Bedroom/2 Bath Two Story Home with partially Finished Lower Level and Large Outdoor Decking, 52'X54' Shop with In-Floor Heat Coils and Seasonal Living Quarters, 56'X48' Shop w/Concrete Floors, with Small and Large Livestock Buildings, Corrals and 140 Acres of Cropland boasting Class II and III Soils. The Cropland is all Fenced and Cross Fenced and outlined with new Tree Rows. 40 Acres is planted to Corn, and the Balance is currently planted to Grass. All Waterers, Gates, Panels, Portable Generator along with Appliances in both Buildings are included. Asking $565,000 or Seller is willing to split: $288,000 for 38 +/- Ac w/Buildings, $96,000 for 40 Ac Land and $84,000 for 35 Ac Land or Total 120 Ac for $276,000
12. 160 Ac Barlow Land For Sale w/Terms: Birtsell Township, Carrington, Foster County, North Dakota; 160 Acres located 4-1/2 mi W of Hwy. 281 between Carrington and New Rockford, just S of the Barlow Hwy. This property consists of 110 Ac of Cropland and 50 Ac of Wetland/Habitat. The property is currently planted to Grass and split with a Fence into 2 pastures with a Spring Fed Dug Out Waterhole. The Rental Income thru 2020 is $4,800/yr as Pasture w/improved Fences around the Property along with a DCP income of $547/yr on 56 Ac. Sale is subject to new Owner honoring the Farm Lease. Seller's Asking $172,000 or avg. $1,075/ac TERMS AVAILABLE!
13. 332 Ac Medina Lake Shore Farm For Sale: St. Paul & Peterson Twps., Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located on a beautiful Lake Shore just North of I-94, 2 mi E of Crystal Springs & 5 mi W of Medina, this diversified 332 Acre property has a beautiful 2008 - 2,016 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home w/egressed Kitchen & Family Great Room, Gas Fireplace, large no-maintenance Lakeview Deck w/Hot Tub, New16'X30' Heated Workshop w/attached 20'X30' Unheated Shop w/12' Sidewalls and Newer 30'X60' Shop w/16' Sidewalls. The gentle rolling hills amidst Lakes with tremendous Hunting and Fishing opporunties includes 100 Acres of Productive Cropland and 140 Acres of Pasture with a nice stand of Grass and good Fences ready to use or rent out to good available Renters. Seller Asking $870,000 or avg. $2,620/ac
15. 51.5 Ac Waterfront Retreat For Sale: Olsen Slough, Central Township, Nelson County, North Dakota; Here is a nice private 51.5 acre parcel currently available for purchase along the shores of Olsen Slough in Nelson County, perfect as a weekend retreat from everyday stress. Good access with a minimum maintenance road along the north side of the property. This property will offer tremendous Waterfowl Recreation. Please click on the name of this Property for new easy access directions to the location, video and photos. Seller asking $48,000
18. 9.18 Ac Gackle Hunting Retreat For Sale: 4855 - 57th Ave. SE, Gackle, Germania Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; This wonderful Retreat has everything a Hunting Party will need to have a great time making Lasting Memories! Located in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region on 9.18 Acres offering tremendous Waterfowl, Upland Game, Furbearers, some Big Game Hunting along with good Fishing in this area, this property is just 4 miles off Hwy. 30 in Central North Dakota with excellent access. Multiple Sleeping Quarters with truly the only Bullet-Proof House this Office has ever offered for sale, 12'X52' built on 14" Steel I-beams with 2"X2" Steel Tubing all enclosed with Steel Plating. The interior has a warm Cabin feel with Natural Wood and Textures on Walls, Hardwood Floors, 2 Bedrooms/1 Bath and a Great Room with an Open Floorplan to a nice Kitchen which includes the Appliances. In addition to the Home, a Camper Hook-up, 3 Grain Bins have been converted to a Sleeping Quarter, a Hangout Area, and a Tool/Work Bin with Insulated Walls, Window and Door. There are 2 Quonsets with Concrete Floors, and one has 220V. A nice Heated Tree Stand is included and is perched overlooking a Stock Pond. Dense Mature Trees cover the North and West sides along with additional trees to be planted in the Spring, a Fenced Garden and Food Plots complete the package. Seller Asking $195,000
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
19. 312 Ac Hettinger CRP Land For Sale: East Adams Twp., Hettinger, Adams County, North Dakota; 312 Acres of Cropland located in SW North Dakota between Hettinger and Mott, ND, East of Hwy. 8. This Family has decided to part with Grandfather's Farmland with an overall 61.3 PI of Class II and III Soils. There are 262 Tillable Acres enrolled in CRP (Conservation Reserve Program) thru next fall earning a total $9,857/year with the annual PLOTS program, and the balance is in hills. There are NO USFW Easements and the Sellers are including all minerals currently owned. Prairie Trail access on 3 sides. Seller's Asking $350,000 or $1,122/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
21. 160 Ac Tuttle Alfalfa/Crop Land For Sale: Atwood Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Productive Crop Land with 151.57 Tillable Acres, currently planted to Alfalfa, ready for first cutting. Excellent access, just 1-1/4 mi N of Hwy. 36 and 2-1/2 mi W of US Hwy. 3. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this property, and the overall average Productivity Index is 45 with a gentle roll. This would also produce nicely as Cropland next year. Seller's Asking $227,000 or avg. $1,419/ac REDUCED TO SELL! SOLD!
22. Schult Chateau Elan Modular Home For Sale: Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Gorgeous 2008 Schult Chateau Elan Manufactured Modular Home now available to move to your ideal location. This gently used 1,904 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home is very clean and high quality. A large Entry off a 4'X20' covered Porch with paned glass windows offers a warm welcome. The spacious Kitchen features stainless appliances, smooth top range, stainless wall oven and microwave, maple cabinets, pantry and an island w/stools. Patio Doors in the Dining Room and light neutral colors in the Living Room with nice big windows let in lots of natural light. The Master Suite offers a large Closet, Bathroom w/Double Sinks and Step-In Shower. There are 2 more Bedrooms and a Guest Bath w/Jet Tub and Shower. The Laundry Room includes the Washer and Dryer and offers a Second Entry to the Home. Most Furnishings are included. The Home is heated with a Forced Air Furnace and includes Central Air Conditioning. Plumbing and Lighting Fixtures are rubbed bronze and colors are neutral. Click on the Name of this Property for a Photo Tour. Sellers asking $80,000 SOLD!
23. 160 Ac Tuttle Investment Land For Sale: Chestina Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres located 6 mi S of Hwy. 36 and just 3-1/2 mi W of US Hwy. 3, southwest of Tuttle, ND. This Quarter has exellent access with 126 Tillable Acres with a 47 Productivity Index earning $4,000 a year thru 2021 on a Farm Lease. The balance is Wetland and offers tremendous Hunting to the Outdoor Enthusiast. Just 13 mi N of I-94 and Steele, ND. Seller's Asking $189,000 or avg. $1,181/ac SOLD!
24. 100 Ac Sheyene River Pasture w/Buildings For Sale: Western Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Enjoy an Aerial and Ground Photo Tour of this Gorgeous Property! Just South of the Harvey Dam State Wildlife Management Area in the middle of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway, here is an opportunity to own 100 +/- acres overlooking the beautiful Sheyene River. Perfect for a Dream Home Building Site, or enjoy as a Seasonal Get-Away! This Pasture offers a fresh Water Spring, Dugout, and newer 4 Wire Wood Post Fences and Good Grass. Buildings include a partially furnished Recreation 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Home w/Single Garage and a private drive for an Asking Price of $158,000 SOLD!
25. 80 Ac S Kidder Pasture For Sale: 44th Ave. SE, Streeter, Graf Township, North Dakota; Located in South Central North Dakota West of Streeter, ND with excellent access less than 1 mi from 5,400 Ac Alkaline Lake that supports fabulous Perch Fishing as well as a major roosting area for Canadian and Snow Geese in the fall - 80 Acres of prime natural grass Pasture with nice marshy water and 4 hot wire fence. Abundant grass w/electricity along west side, this area is well known for its outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting. Seller's asking $88,000 or avg $1,100/ac. There is also an additional 40 Acre Farmstead with Cropland across the road available to purchase for $164,000 SOLD!
26. 40 Ac S Kidder Farmstead For Sale: 44th Ave. SE, Streeter, Graf Township, North Dakota; Located in south central North Dakota, W of Streeter, ND, less than 1 mi from Alkaline and South Lakes, here is a nice 39.76 Acre Farmstead with a Two Story 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home and a 30X60 partially concrete Shop w/220V and Cropland with rich Class II Soils and an average 71.8 PI. The Home is partially furnished with appliances, couches, beds, tables, chairs, pots & pans etc. The Owners have installed new Roofing with tin coated asphalt, new Windows, new Exterior Doors, new Metal Siding, and a new Propane Furnace. There is real hardwood floors and vinyl flooring throughtout the home. Seller's asking $164,000. There is also an additional 80 Acres of Pasture available to purchase directly across the road for $88,000. SOLD!
27. 160 Ac Mountrail Co. Cropland For Sale: McAlmond Township, Stanley, Mountrail County, North Dakota; Now Available for Spring Planting - 160 Acres of nice Cropland located SE of Stanley, ND. Excellent access, this 149.19 Acres of Tillable Farmland with Loam Soils has an overall 41.6 Productivity Index (PI). Sellers Asking $208,000 or avg. $1,300/ac SOLD!
28. 160 Ac Robinson Pasture/Crop Land For Sale: Merkel Township, Robinson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Introducing a nice Quarter Section in Kidder County of diversified Land straight North of Robinson, ND in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region that offers good access to 31.47 Acres of rich Cropland with soils as high as 83 Productivity Index. 111 Acres of gentle rolling Pasture with a good stand of Grass and Water, a 34'X40' Metal Storage Building w/dirt floor and approximately 10 acres of open water on the East side of the Road offering Recreation. This land has been leased to good Renters for the 2019 Season. Take a look at the Drone Pictures and decide for yourself! Seller Asking $156,000 or avg. $975/ac SOLD!
29. 553 Ac Pettibone Pasture, Crop Land For Sale: Rexine/Petersville Twps., Kidder County; Beautiful contiguous 553 Acre Countryside Property with rolling hills and an amazing view has 300 Acres of Cropland, 240 Acres of Pasture and 13 Ac of an old Building Site surrounded by mature Evergreens and Trees. Located North of Pettibone Junction at Hwy. 36, the Cropland is predominantly Class III Soils at 61 PI and Pasture is mostly fenced with good 4 wire fences. The Land is not Leased, but a Renter is available. Take a look at the extensive Drone Aerial Photos and Ground Shot Photos and just imagine how picturesque and productive this Property will be in the Spring. Seller's Asking $650,000 or avg. $1,175/ac SOLD!
30. 400 Ac Grant Co. Farmland For Sale: East Grant Twp., Flasher, Grant County, North Dakota; Located just S of Hwy. 21 between Carson and Flasher, ND - 400 Acres all in 1 block with 256 Ac of Tilled Cropland with an impressive 70 Productivity Index (PI). The balance of the land is dense grass, a winding creek and 2 buttes on the south side of the property offering potential grazing or tremendous deer and upland game hunting. The land is lease free, but there are also good renters available. Tour this property with the extensive photos and our Drone YouTube Video. Seller's Asking $612,000 or avg. $1,530/ac SOLD!
31. 160 Ac Steele Cropland For Sale: Manning Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located S of Steele, ND in a highly productive area with good access on a half section gravel road, this nice flat 160 Acre parcel is ready to farm next spring. 153.31 Tillable Acres with 129.68 acres at 67 Productivity Index (PI) of Class III Soils with a 0-3 percent slope and an overall average of 64.5 PI. Excellent Upland Game, Furbearers and Deer Hunting and Waterfowl nearby as a Bonus! Sellers Asking $320,000 or $2,000 ac avg. SOLD!
32. 320 Ac Bowdon Crop Land For Sale: Progress Twp., Bowdon, Wells County, North Dakota ; 320 +/- Acres located South of Hwy. 200 in Central North Dakota with 248 +/- Acres of NHEL acreage that includes Cropland with a good Productivity Index and acreage along a good road with an older Outbuilding and Elec Power and Rural Water nearby, and a balance of 72 +/- acres of Wetland right in the heart of the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region which has 8.62 acres designated as NHEL. 230 Acres are currently tilled with predominantly Class II Soils w/85 PI and overall 62.7 PI. A Hunter's Paradise. Seller's asking $571,000 or $1,784/ac avg. SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.