North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
2. 160 Ac Carrington Crop/Pasture For Sale: Birtsell Township, Carrington, Foster County, North Dakota; 160 Acres located 4-1/2 mi W of Hwy. 281 between Carrington and New Rockford, just S of the Barlow Hwy. This property consists of 110 Ac of Cropland and 50 Ac of Wetland/Habitat. The property is currently planted to Grass and split with a Fence into 2 pastures with a Spring Fed Dug Out Waterhole. The past Rental Income as Pasture/Hay has been $1,500/yr and a DCP income of $547/yr on 56 Ac. There is an additional $500/yr income for a 2 Week Hunting arrangement. Seller's Asking $172,000 or avg. $1,075/ac
3. 160 Ac Robinson Pasture'Crop Land For Sale: Merkel Township, Robinson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Introducing a nice Quarter Section in Kidder County of diversified Land straight North of Robinson, ND in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region that offers good access to 31.47 Acres of rich Cropland with soils as high as 83 Productivity Index. 111 Acres of gentle rolling Pasture with a good stand of Grass and Water, a 34'X40' Metal Storage Building w/dirt floor and approximately 10 acres of open water on the East side of the Road offering Recreation. This land is ready for Grazing and Planting, or Good Renters are Available. Take a look at the Drone Pictures and decide for yourself! Seller Asking $156,000 or avg. $975/ac
4. 160 Ac Grand Forks CRP/Farmland For Sale: Levent Twp., Manvel, Grand Forks County, North Dakota; 160 Acres +/- of nice level Farmland in Grand Forks County along Hwy. 1, with Drainage Ditches for tiling on 2 sides and NO USFW Easements currently enrolled in it's first year of Conservation Reserve Program which can be cancelled or continued thru 2027 earning $8,674/year. This property has a good stand of CRP grass on it and is also next to the Ed Bry Wildlife Management Area and the Prairie Chicken State Wildlife Management Area opening the door to good Hunting. See details in our Drone Photos and YouTube Video! Seller asking $473,000 or avg $2,956/ac
5. 80 Ac S Kidder Pasture For Sale: 44th Ave. SE, Streeter, Graf Township, North Dakota; Located in South Central North Dakota West of Streeter, ND with excellent access less than 1 mi from 5,400 Ac Alkaline Lake that supports fabulous Perch Fishing as well as a major roosting area for Canadian and Snow Geese in the fall - 80 Acres of prime natural grass Pasture with nice marshy water and 4 hot wire fence. Abundant grass w/electricity along west side, this area is well known for its outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting. Seller's asking $88,000 or avg $1,100/ac. There is also an additional 40 Acre Farmstead with Cropland across the road available to purchase for $164,000
6. 40 Ac S Kidder Farmstead For Sale: 44th Ave. SE, Streeter, Graf Township, North Dakota; Located in south central North Dakota, W of Streeter, ND, less than 1 mi from Alkaline and South Lakes, here is a nice 39.76 Acre Farmstead with a Two Story 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home and a 30X60 partially concrete Shop w/220V and Cropland with rich Class II Soils and an average 71.8 PI. The Home is partially furnished with appliances, couches, beds, tables, chairs, pots & pans etc. The Owners have installed new Roofing with tin coated asphalt, new Windows, new Exterior Doors, new Metal Siding, and a new Propane Furnace. There is real hardwood floors and vinyl flooring throughtout the home. Seller's asking $164,000. There is also an additional 80 Acres of Pasture available to purchase directly across the road for $88,000.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
8. 553 Ac Pettibone Pasture, Crop Land For Sale: Rexine/Petersville Twps., Kidder County; Beautiful contiguous 553 Acre Countryside Property with rolling hills and an amazing view has 300 Acres of Cropland, 240 Acres of Pasture and 13 Ac of an old Building Site surrounded by mature Evergreens and Trees. Located North of Pettibone Junction at Hwy. 36, the Cropland is predominantly Class III Soils at 61 PI and Pasture is mostly fenced with good 4 wire fences. The Land is not Leased, but a Renter is available. Take a look at the extensive Drone Aerial Photos and Ground Shot Photos and just imagine how picturesque and productive this Property will be in the Spring. Seller's Asking $650,000 or avg. $1,175/ac SALE PENDING!
9. 400 Ac Grant Co. Farmland For Sale: East Grant Twp., Flasher, Grant County, North Dakota; Located just S of Hwy. 21 between Carson and Flasher, ND - 400 Acres all in 1 block with 256 Ac of Tilled Cropland with an impressive 70 Productivity Index (PI). The balance of the land is dense grass, a winding creek and 2 buttes on the south side of the property offering potential grazing or tremendous deer and upland game hunting. The land is lease free, but there are also good renters available. Tour this property with the extensive photos and our Drone YouTube Video. Seller's Asking $612,000 or avg. $1,530/ac SOLD!
11. 160 Ac Steele Hunting/Hay Land: Baker Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Prime Hunting Land located South of Steele, ND & Interstate 94 in Central North Dakota and in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway. There is a combination of 80+/- Ac of Hayland in dense prairie grass that is lease free and 80+/- Ac of Wetland. This land has excellent potential to be fenced as Pasture. Seller's Asking $80,000 or avg. $500/ac SOLD!
12. 160 Ac Clear Lake Farmland For Sale: Clear Lake Twp., Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Two contiguous 1 mile long end to end 80 Ac Parcels for a total of 160 +/- Acres of nice flat Farm Land is now available in NW Kidder County with good access off US Hwy. 3. Seller says he used to farm all 155 acres but recent Renter used the North 80 Ac for Alfalfa/Grass Hay, and the South 80 Acres as Cropland. This land is open to be Farmed by the New Owner, or a good Renter is available. Take a look at the Drone Pictues and Video for a thorough look. Sellers asking $225,000 or avg. $1,406/ac SOLD!
14. 200 Ac Harlow Crop/Investment Land For Sale: Butte Valley Township, Harlow, Benson County, North Dakota; Attention Producers and Investors - Very nice 200 Acres +/- of Agriculture Land with just the right combination of Cropland, mile long mature Trees, CRP, Wildlife Water Dugout and Wetland to bring in the Trophy Bucks, upland Game and Waterfowl. Excellent access just a couple miles off Hwy. 30 and Harlow, ND, this tract of land has 155.73 Acres of Cropland w/43.75 ac enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning $44.97/ac thru 2020, and up to 112 ac Cropland available to plant. Renter's are in place for next spring bringing an additional $6,000 at $60/ac on 100 acres for a total annual income of $7,967. Take a good look at the details of this Property with the Drone and Deer Cam Photos! Sellers asking $237,500 or avg. $1,188/ac. - Call Naomi SOLD!
15. 88 Ac Fort Ransom CRP Land For Sale: Fort Ransom Twp., Ransom County, North Dakota; 4.49% Return on this 88 +/- Acres of Cropland in SE North Dakota enrolled in a new Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning $9,880/yr or $113.77/ac thru 2026 with excellent access and tremendous Upland Hunting! Predominantly Class II Soils with a nice annual income promises a good return and sound investment. Open to offers from qualified buyers! Seller Asking $220,000 or $2,500/ac avg. - Call Naomi Turner SOLD!
16. Reiswig Farm For Sale: 3530 Hwy. 52, Forward Twp., Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Excellent location SE of Harvey, ND along Hwy. 52 - the prestigious Reiswig Farm includes 198.46 +/- Acres and is now available with a complete set of clean Buildings that include a Retro Style 4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Ranch Home with Finished Basement, Wood Burning Stove in Rec Room, Appliances, Central A/C, and Brand New Roofing on Home, a Single Attached Garage, and a Double Detached Garage w/House Generator. Outbuildings include a 108'X45' 12-Stall Equine Barn w/heated 22' Lean-to, several Livestock Pole Barns, 2,100 sqft. Hay Barn, Corral System w/Waterers, Chicken Coop, Round Pen, 1,200 sqft. Machine Shop w/Auto 20'X10' OH Door & Concrete Floor, 220V, 240V Hookup and Air Compressor, a Fuel Tank, 3 Large Bins w/Aeriation and 2 smaller Bins and a Playhouse. Electricity to every building with a very impressive Yard Lighting System, House Well, Garden/Yard Well and a 3 year old 375' Well w/4" submersible pump running Water to every Livestock Building/Corral. The 56 Ac Pasture has Equine Fencing w/an add'l. South Pole Barn w/Electricity & Hydrant, Livestock Fencing and some Hot Wire fence that is well watered w/good stand of Grass. 140 Acres of Tilled Cropland is share cropped for this season planted to Soybeans.Enjoy an aerial and ground tour of this beautiful farm. This farm has a recent Certified Appraisal of $487,000. Sellers Asking just $450,000 for everything, WILL SPLIT - so call for a price breakdown. SOLD!
17. 320 Ac Bowdon Crop Land For Sale: Progress Twp., Bowdon, Wells County, North Dakota ; 320 +/- Acres located South of Hwy. 200 in Central North Dakota with 248 +/- Acres of NHEL acreage that includes Cropland with a good Productivity Index and acreage along a good road with an older Outbuilding and Elec Power and Rural Water nearby, and a balance of 72 +/- acres of Wetland right in the heart of the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region which has 8.62 acres designated as NHEL. 230 Acres are currently tilled with predominantly Class II Soils w/85 PI and overall 62.7 PI. A Hunter's Paradise. Seller's asking $571,000 or $1,784/ac avg. SOLD!
18. 40 Ac Medina Building Site on Lake For Sale: Medina, Stutsman County; Enjoy breathtaking Sunsets on this 40 Ac +/- parcel of Land overlooking a beautiful Lake with over a quarter mile of Shoreline just south of Medina & I-94. Dense mature Trees surround the Building Site that is currently used with 2 separate Camper/RV Hookups. This property has 2 Wells, Rural Water Membership, Electric and a SepticTank. There is a Fire Pit in a lower grass area with new Trees and Evergreens planted throughout. Seller says the the Lake is over 1,000 acres and offers an abundance of Waterfowl Birds and good Perch fishing. There is a wood Grain Bin used as a Workshop and an old Machine Shed that is rented out annually by a Neighbor. There is also a Pole Barn on the North end of the property w/rich Class II soils of 83 PI in Cropland. Additional acres are also farmed in the yard by the Neighbor for a total of 9 ac tilled. Seller Asking $138,000 - Call Chauncey Turner SOLD!
19. 160 Ac Wells Hunting/Fishing Land w/Duck Shack: Lynn Township, Hurdsfield, Wells County, North Dakota; 160 Acres +/- in the heart of the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region with a newer 14'X20' Duck Shack featuring a Wood Burning Stove, Patio Doors and west Deck facing the beautiful North Dakota sunsets. This Zachmeier Mfg. of Mandan building w/10' Walls, Steel with Sprayed-On Foam Insulation, an 8' Overhead Door that covers the Patio Door, Walk-in Door, 3 Windows, 3 Cedar Bunks, Counters, Shelving and Clothing Closet is all inclusive along with 2 Fiberglass Duck Boats. Propane Coleman Lanterns for lighting, and also lighting wired for a possible Generator if preferred. Outside, 68 Ac of Farmland planted to a Grass/Alfalfa Mix w/55 PI, and 91 Ac Wetland up to 12' deep, supporting a variety of Waterfowl such as Canadian Geese, Teal, Mallards, Pintails and Canvasback Ducks and an occasional Shoveler or Gadwall, Pheasants and Upland Game. Just 1/2 mile off Hwy. 3, yet completely private. Sellers asking $114,000 - Call Chauncey or Naomi SOLD!
20. Bowdon Farmstead For Sale: 235 40th Avenue South, Progress Twp., Bowdon, Wells Co.; Located S of Hwy. 200 at Bowdon, ND, here is the opportunity to own a nice Ranch Style Home that was built in approx.1968 by Norman Rembolt w/2 Bedrooms/1 Bath on Upper Level and 2 Bedrooms/1 Bath on Lower Level. The Home has Main Floor Laundry, Gas Fireplace, Dual Heat, Rural Water & Well, Central A/C, Combination Screen/Storm Windows, Neutral Carpet and Vinyl Siding. There is a Double Attached Garage, large Machine Shop that is Half Concrete and Insulated, Barn w/Tin Roof, Cutler Building & Chicken Coop surrounded by mature Trees/Evergreens on 160 Acres of Land w/good Soils of PI in 80's & Wetlands currently enrolled in the Wetland Reserve Program (WRP). Sellers are willing to split off the Buildings on 20 +/- acres for $150,000 or $184,000 for the Buildings on the whole Quarter of Land - your choice. SOLD!
21. 100 Ac Harvey Pasture w/Buildings Optional For Sale: Western Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; Enjoy an Aerial and Ground Photo Tour of this Gorgeous Property! Just South of the Harvey Dam State Wildlife Management Area in the middle of the Prairie Pothole Region and Migration Flyway, here is an opportunity to own 100 +/- acres overlooking the beautiful Sheyene River. Perfect for a Dream Home Building Site, or enjoy as a Seasonal Get-Away! This Pasture offers a fresh Water Spring, Dugout, and newer 4 Wire Wood Post Fences and Good Grass. Seller will split giving the new Owner the choice of: (A) 100 acres Pasture, Buildings that include a furnished Recreation 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Home w/Single Garage and a private drive for an Asking Price of $158,000 - or - (B) 95 acres of Pasture with access easement for $95,000 - or - (C) the furnished Buildings on 5 acres with access overlooking the Sheyene River for an Asking Price of $63,000. - Call Naomi Turner SOLD!
22. 17.54 Ac Crystal Springs Land For Sale: Crystal Springs Township, Crystal Springs, Kidder County, North Dakota ; Nice 17.54 Ac +/- Building Site located along a frontage road just off I-94 at the Crystal Springs Exit and Rest Area, with shoreline bordering Crystal Springs "Swim Lake" in a sheltered valley offering fishing, boating and skiing. Completely fenced with a Quonset that is half Horse Barn/half Storage with a dirt floor, and a Well next to the Quonset with electric close by. Seller says the Lake is spring fed and over 20 ft. deep in areas. Excellent access to this little piece of heaven and suprisingly peaceful. Seller's asking $65,000. SOLD!
23. Tuttle Two Story Home For Sale: 307 Main Street, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; It is our honor to represent 92 year old WWII Veteran Fred Zerr, in the sale of his home. Located on 5 lots along Main Street in a wonderful small community in the heart of the Migration Flyway and Prairie Pothole Region, this 3 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Two Story Home would make a nice Single Family Home or Hunter's Retreat. There are 2 Bedrooms on the Main Level and a large Loft Bedroom on the Upper Level. There is an open floorplan to the Kitchen and Dining Room next to a Living Room with gracefully arched Doorways. The Kitchen Appliances are included. The Basement has the Laundry Room, Storage, an area for a Family Room or an extra non-conforming Bedroom. The main attraction in the Basement is the stainless steel Minnow Tank which is included next to the Well/Pressure Tank for the avid Fisherman. The home also has City Water, Sewer & Garbage Pickup. A new Furnace Pump was installed in 2017. Outside is a Single Detached Garage, large Garden and mature Trees. It's a sound home that needs some TLC but shows a lot of possibilities. Down the street is a nice Grocery Store, Restaurants, Post Office and nearby Lake Josephine promises year round fishing derbys and camping. Seller asking $28,000 - Call Chauncey SALE PENDING!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.