North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 2,560 Ac Central ND Pasture Land For Sale: Mauch Twp., NE Wing, Sheridan County, North Dakota; 4 Sections of good Grass all in one block in a high rainfall area of Central North Dakota! Here is an opporutunity to own 2,560 +/- Deeded Acres with new 4 Wire Fences, 3 Sets of Barns with new big Steel Corral, well watered and a good stand of grass with a Well in each Section. Available for grazing this season. Asking $2,944,000 or average $1,150/acre. Will Split, Call for Details! REDUCED TO SELL!
2. 1,268 Ac Valley Twp. Land For Sale: Tappen, Kidder County, North Dakota; 1,268 Acres Pasture/Cropland, completely fenced and cross fenced w/newer 4 wire and all in one block located South of Tappen, ND with excellent access. 548 Acres of Cropland currently seeded to dense alfalfa and 709 Acres of Pasture with a Good Stand of Grass, Well Watered with Dug-Outs, Well, and 2 areas on E side signed for Rural Water. Earning a Good Return for 2017. Seller's asking $1,889,320 or $1,490/ac avg. REDUCED TO SELL!
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
4. 150.74 Ac Wyndmere Land For Sale: Hall Twp., Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; Outstanding parcel of prime Cropland earning $150.93/ac in a new CRP contract thru 2026. This 150.74 Acre Quarter has 149.1 Non-Highly Erodible acres boasting a predominate 91 Productivity Index and overall 84.2 average. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and an annual income of $22,504 promises a sound investment and choice farmland when it is out of the program! Asking $695,000 or avg. $4,602/ac REDUCED TO SELL!
5. 320 Ac Sheyene River Land For Sale: Western Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; A beautiful view of the Sheyene River located on the south side of the Harvey Dam State Wildlife Management Area with 208 acres of productive farmland, 111 acres of pasture with new 4 wire wood post fences, a fresh water spring where it meets the River, a dugout, and a 2008 32'X40' two bedroom furnished Recreation Home and 24'X30' Detached Garage. The perfect get-away with an income! Seller's Asking $562,000 or $1,756/ac avg.
8. 160 Ac Clark Lake Land For Sale: Unverzagt Farm, Gerber Twp., Stutsman County, North Dakota; Original Homestead of grandparents Ernest and Pearl Unverzagt in 1960, we proudly present 160 Acres of a nice building site and farm ground overlooking Clark Lake just NW of Woodworth, ND in Gerber Township. 80 Tillable Acres leased this year with balance in Hayland or nice Pasture. Original Farmstead offers a tree grove, an old unused well and electric close by. Seller's Asking $216,000 or $1,350/ac avg.
9. 80 Ac Ramsey Co. Land For Sale: Brocket, Lillehoff Twp., Ramsey County, North Dakota; 80+/- Acres of NHEL Cropland w/predominantly 77 PI boasting an Income of $3,085/year from an Annual Farm Lease and the Wetland WBP Income. Excellent Access just off Hwy. 1 N of Lakota, ND. A great opportunity for an affordable and sound investment! Seller’s Asking $89,000 or an average $1,112/acre. REDUCED TO SELL!
10. 160 Ac S. Stutsman Farm For Sale: Streeter, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Nice Farmstead less than 5 mi NW of Streeter, ND with 1,104 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom Ranch Home built in 1957 w/many Upgrades and attached Single Garage, 40X80 Machine Shed, Pole Barn, Chicken Coop and Grain Bins all on 81 Acres of Pasture & Trees, and 76 Acres of Cropland. Sellers Asking $399,900.
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
12. 158 Ac Burleigh Crop Land For Sale: Hazel Grove Township, Wing, North Dakota; 158 +/- Acres with 101 Ac of Cropland and 18 Ac of Water and 39 Ac in Hayland. This nice parcel is located NE of Wing, North Dakota with good access and is in it's last season of CRP enrollment earning $2,495. making it ready to work after Sept. 30th. There are NO USFW Easements on this property. Tremendous Hunting is a bonus! Seller Asking $173,800 or avg. $1,100/ac SOLD!
13. 40 Ac Driscoll Farmstead For Sale: 16101 - 418th Street NE, Driscoll, Clear Lake Twp., Burleigh Co. ND; Well Planned Livestock Operation with a 4 Bedroom Ranch Home w/Double Attached Garage and large Equine Bldg. or Shop with 16' side walls surrounded by dense Trees and Evergreens overlooking a Working Barn, Pole Barn and 2 Calving Barns with a well watered system including bunk lines, grain bins and add'l. Quonsets. Located on 40 Acres just N of I-94 approx 30 miles E of Bismarck, ND. Add'l Acreage Available. Seller's Asking $260,000. SALE PENDING!
14. Dawson Home For Sale: Dawson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Two Story, 4 Bedroom/2-1/2 Bath Furnished Home with a Double Attached Garage on 3 Lots in Dawson, North Dakota just off I-94 and located halfway between Bismarck and Jamestown in a nice Recreation area just minutes from Lake Isabel. This home needs some TLC but is priced to sell! Includes all Appliances with double Ranges and Refrigerators! Asking $35,000! SOLD!
15. 320 Ac Burleigh Crop Land For Sale: Wing, Shrunk Twp., Burleigh County, North Dakota; 320 +/- Acres of Beautiful Cropland located in NE Burleigh County with excellent access and tremendous Hunting opportunities! Gentle rolling hills with 210 Acres of Tillable Land in Class II Soils and 83 PI, and just the right amount of water for recreation but still remains a sound investment. Sellers Asking $350,000 or $1,094/ac avg. SOLD!
16. 160 Ac Burleigh CRP Land For Sale: Wing, Shrunk Twp., Burleigh County, North Dakota; 160 +/- Acres of Beautiful Cropland enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) located in NE Burleigh County with excellent access and tremendous Hunting opportunities! Gentle rolling hills with Class II Soils and 83 PI and just the right amount of water for recreation but still remains a sound investment. Sellers Asking $145,000 or $906/ac avg. SOLD!
17. The Winger Home For Sale: 204 Mitchell Avenue South, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Got to love small town living with all the conveniences including Caribou, Groceries, Medical, PreK-12 School, Shopping, Lodging, 24/7 Gas & much more! Now available, this grand early 1900's 5 bedroom/2-1/2 Bath home is truly one of a kind with approx. 3,800 sq. ft. of living space! Tucked in huge evergreens off I-94 in Steele, ND just 30 minutes E of Bismarck, the home feaatures oak, pecan & maple hardwoods throughout. A large enclosed front porch, den with French doors, lead glass colonnades, tall ceilings, and many new upgrades. New Shingles, PVC fenced yard, steel siding, new upper bath, updated kitchen w/new flooring, paint and appliances included. Seller Asking $189,000. SOLD!
18. 130 Ac Wells Co. Land For Sale: Forward Twp. Harvey, Wells County, North Dakota; 130 Acres of diversified land offering 35 Acres Farmland currently planted to Corn, 50 Acres of Hayland with an good stand of grass, and the balance in trees and Marsh offering excellent pheasant and waterfowl cover. Located just 1-1/2 miles S of Hwy. 52 on a good road. Seller Asking $112,000 or $861/acre avg. SOLD!
19. 262 Ac Chestina Twp. Land For Sale: Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 262.42 +/- Acres with 160 Ac of Pasture and 100 Ac of Hayland with a small portion farmed, located between Hwy. 14 and Hwy. 3 SW of Tuttle, ND. Fences are adequate, Ground Water Source, with Good Access. Priced Right to Sell! Seller Asking $208,000 or $793/ac avg. SOLD!
20. 160 Ac Woodworth Cabin/Land For Sale: 1055 52nd Ave. SE, Woodworth, Lowery Twp. Stutsman County, North Dakota; An Outdoorsmen Dream, this 160 acres located between Sykeston and Woodworth in the center of the Coteau Rangeland and Migration Flyway, just off a Paved Road with Excellent Hunting of Waterfowl and Upland Game, Gratis Tag for Deer, and within 5 miles of 3 Walleye Lakes earning $3,785/yr + hay income. Accommodations include a 2011 Cabin with Beamed Ceilings, Maple and Ash Hardwood Floors, Woodburning Stove and Open Floor Plan w/Basement. Includes all Appliances and several Outbuildings. Seller Asking $235,000. SOLD!
21. 74 Ac Dawson Crop Land For Sale: Alvina Kemmet Land, Sibley Twp. Kidder County, North Dakota; Excellent Access and ready to farm next Spring - 73.82 Acres of nice flat Cropland just SW of Dawson at I-94, and 1 mile West of Hwy. 3. Currently planted to a nice crop of Sunflowers, there is also a good Renter available for Investors. Sellers Asking $110,000 or $1,500/ac SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.