North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS,RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. 2,800 Ac McKenzie Farm For Sale: 2050 - 223rd Street SE, McKenzie, Logan Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Proudly presenting a Rare Opportunity to own 2,800 Contiguous Acres in this area! Located along Lincoln Road East of Bismarck, 4-1/2 Contiguous Sections with 2,070 Ac Cropland of Class II Soils & Productivity Index in the 90's. Expansive Fields with 1 Section of Organic Cropland. 498 Ac Pasture with Winding Creek and Fresh Water Wells, everything Fenced. Exceptional Improvements include a 100'X400' Machine Shed, 2 Homes, Long Livestock Building with Storage & Working Barns, well planned Corral System, large Grain Bins, Grain Elevator and more. There are NO USFW Easements or Farm Programs on this land. This property has a total of 4 miles of Lincoln Road Frontage. Seller's are offering a 2020 Spring Possession, and reserving 2-1/4 Ac in a Life Estate on 1 Home & Garage. Asking $11,130,000 or $3,975/ac avg.
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
3. 158 Ac Menoken Hwy. 10 Land For Sale: Menoken Township, Menoken, Burleigh County, North Dakota; Excellent Location for Development, just 10 mi East of Bismarck along Hwy.10 with a full mile of Highway Frontage, and just 1 mile south off Interstate 94, this 158 Acre parcel has high visibility from both directions. Class II and III Soils offer an overall Productivity Index of 80+PI. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this Property. Seller Asking $1,849,000 or avg. $11,701/ac WILL SPLIT
4. 636 Ac Chaseley Pasture For Sale: Silver Lake Township, Chaseley, Wells County, North Dakota; A Section of Pasture now available for grazing next spring after resting in 2019! 636.25 Ac located 4 mi south of Hwy. 200 with excellent access on a good farm-to-market gravel road. Good 4 Wire Fences w/Steel Posts and a 5th Hot Top Wire. Gentle roll with nicely placed Ground Water. This is also an outstanding Waterfowl and Upland Game Hunting area with a Renter available for good income potential. Seller's Asking $595,000 or avg. $935/ac
7. 325 Ac Steele Hay/Pasture For Sale: Manning Township, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; This exceptional 325 Acre Parcel is Fenced with Hi-Quality 4 Wire Fence w/metal red tipped Posts, 2 Hot and 2 Barbed, and Gates. The outstanding production of Grass/Hay is the result of being seeded in the Fall of 2017 with AC Saltlander green wheatgrass and 3 lbs. of Alfalfa per acre to increase Protein. AC Saltlander green wheatgrass is an introduced perennial forage grass that demonstrates exceptional salinity tolerance. Its extensive, creeping root system can dewater saline areas and spread out, covering the ground to compete with unwanted, unproductive and unpalatable plants such as foxtail barley and downy brome and significantly reduce their presence in the stand. In addition, AC Saltlander is productive, palatable, and has good nutritional qualities, making it an ideal selection. Green wheatgrass begins growth early in the spring and remains palatable into late summer. This land has been Hayed, not sprayed. Now available for $512,000 or avg. $1,575/ac
8. 155 Ac SE North Dakota Investment Land For Sale: Hall Township, Wyndmere, Sargent County, North Dakota; A Great Investment Opportunity on prime Cropland in Southeastern North Dakota with an income of $22,504/year in CRP thru 2026. This 155.89 Acre Quarter of Land has 149.1 NHEL Cropland Acres with 117.78 acres as a 91 Productivity Index (PI) and overall avg of 84.2 PI earning $150.93/acre per year! This choice Farmland promises an outstanding Return on your Investment as CRP or as Cropland in the future. Excellent access along Hwy. 13, and a good Farm-to- Market Road on the West side. Seller's Asking $618,000 or avg. $3,964/acre
10. 152 Ac Driscoll Investment Land For Sale: Clear Lake Twp., Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 152.3 Acres with 120 Tillable Acres currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) thru next Fall overlooking Clear Lake, just 30 minutes East of Bismarck, North of I-94 & Exit 190. There is a good road on the North side between the Property and Clear Lake, and along the West side for easy access. The balance of the acreage is Marshy Wetland offering exceptional Hunting. The Land is earning $5,602.70/year with $5,252/yr in CRP thru Sept. 2020, and $350.70/yr from PLOTS thru this December. The predominantly Class III Soils offer a good stand of CRP Grass or whatever will be planted. There is a slight roll to the South and Electric close by offers a nice Building Site with a view of Clear Lake. Seller's Asking $238,000 or $1,563/ac avg.
11. Dawson Farmstead For Sale: 3835 Hwy. 3, Dawson, Kidder County, North Dakota; The Perfect Income Property for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Reunions, Holiday Parties, Company Events, Fundraisers and a wide variety of any size gatherings. Excellent paved access to this Stately White Pillared Two Story Plantation Style Home along US Hwy. 3 on the south side of Dawson, ND just 1 mi off Interstate 94 halfway between Bismarck and Jamestown, ND. This is a long time prestigious property that the Owners have used to host successful events, and has been admired from the highway by bypassers watching it develop over the years. This beauty offers a furnished Church with a Bell, a restored/furnished Train Depot converted to an Office, Conference Room and Entertainment area, a big red Gambrel Roof Barn with a Lean-To w/Overhead Doors, an Airplane Hanger, Quonset, and 2 Garages all framed by a white Rail Fence on 17 Acres for an Asking Price of $398,000. (The Runway is not included in the 17 acres, however can be added to survey for add'l. $2,400/acre)
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
13. 51.5 Ac Waterfront Retreat For Sale: Olsen Slough, Central Township, Nelson County, North Dakota; Here is a nice private 51.5 acre parcel currently available for purchase along the shores of Olsen Slough in Nelson County, perfect as a weekend retreat from everyday stress. Good access with a minimum maintenance road along the north side of the property. This property will offer tremendous Waterfowl Recreation and Fishing. Please click on the name of this Property for new easy access directions to the location, video and photos. Seller asking $48,000
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
NEW INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!
SALE PENDING & SOLD PROPERTIES
16. 160 Ac Wing-Tuttle Farmland For Sale: Harriet-Lien Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; A nice 160 Ac Quarter of Farm Land with Excellent Access just 2 mi S of Hwy. 36 between Wing and Tuttle, ND. This Crop Land is also just 1 mi N of the 3,120 Ac Farm we have for Sale, making it a nice addition. It can stand alone or can also be added to the 480 Ac Farm just 2-1/2 mi South which includes Outbuildings, Tillable Acres & Pasture. This Land is ready to Plant this Spring! The long-time Renter to this Land is looking to downsize, but says they consider it Easy to Farm because there are No Rocks and nice and Flat. They tilled 141 Acres in 2019 and usually plant up to 145 Acres with a rotation of Wheat, Soybeans and sometimes Peas. The Lake to the West also offers Good Waterfowl Hunting. On the North side of the Property there is a Grain Bin and a Wooden Grain Bin on 1 acre. There are NO USFW Easements on this Land. Seller Asking $316,000 or $1,975/ac avg. SALE PENDING!
17. 312 Ac Hettinger CRP Land For Sale: East Adams Twp., Hettinger, Adams County, North Dakota; 312 Acres of Cropland located in SW North Dakota between Hettinger and Mott, ND, East of Hwy. 8. This Family has decided to part with Grandfather's Farmland with an overall 61.3 PI of Class II and III Soils. There are 262 Tillable Acres enrolled in CRP (Conservation Reserve Program) thru next fall earning a total $9,857/year with the annual PLOTS program, and the balance is in hills. There are NO USFW Easements and the Sellers are including all minerals currently owned. Prairie Trail access on 3 sides. Seller's Asking $350,000 or $1,122/ac avg. SOLD!
18. 158 Ac NE North Dakota CRP For Sale: Adler Township, Petersburg, Nelson County, North Dakota; This 158 Acre Quarter of Land is an Upland Game and Nesting Paradise with an Excellent Return on your Investment earning $74.32/ac in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) for an annual income of $7,958 thru 2027. Good access on 2 sides just 1 mi off a paved road, predominantly Class II & III Soils with just the right amount of Marshy Wetlands and CRP Grass. Don't miss this one! Sellers Asking $189,000 or $1,196/ac avg. SOLD!
19. 75 Ac Burleigh Building Site/Cropland For Sale: I-94 Frontage Road, Driscoll, Burleigh County, North Dakota; SELLER WILL SPLIT! New and Established Trees and Evergreens make this perfectly located 75 Acres Farmland along I-94 Frontage Road just 30 mi E of Bismarck and 10 mi W of Steele, a perfect site for Building a Home or Business. This land of Class II and III Soils is Fenced and Cross Fenced and outlined with new Tree Rows. 40 Acres is planted to Corn, and the Balance is currently planted to Grass. Rural Water and Utilites nearby. Parcel A: 40 Ac for $96,000 and Parcel B: 35 Ac for $84,000 are still AVAILABLE. Total 75 Acres for $180,000 or $2,400/ac avg. SOLD!
20. 332 Ac Medina Lake Shore Farm For Sale: St. Paul & Peterson Twps., Medina, Stutsman County, North Dakota; Located on a beautiful Lake Shore just North of I-94, 2 mi E of Crystal Springs & 5 mi W of Medina, this diversified 332 Acre property has a beautiful 2008 - 2,016 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home w/egressed Kitchen & Family Great Room, Gas Fireplace, large no-maintenance Lakeview Deck w/Hot Tub, New16'X30' Heated Workshop w/attached 20'X30' Unheated Shop w/12' Sidewalls and Newer 30'X60' Shop w/16' Sidewalls. The gentle rolling hills amidst Lakes with tremendous Hunting and Fishing opporunties includes 100 Acres of Productive Cropland and 140 Acres of Pasture with a nice stand of Grass and good Fences ready to use or rent out to good available Renters. Call for Prices - Seller Will Split! SOLD!
21. 40 Ac McClusky Building Site Land For Sale: Holmes Township, Sheridan County, Mercer, North Dakota; This private 40 Acre Parcel of Land has it all! Good access on 2 sides, a Grove of Mature Trees, it's own Duck Pond, an old Grain Bin to renovate and an old Concrete Pad to park on. Located N of Pickardville, ND between Mercer and McClusky, also close to Cherry Lake, Alkali Lake, Postel Lake and Pelican Lake. A perfect place to build or just use as a getaway. Seller's Asking $58,000 SOLD!
22. 480 Ac Wing/Tuttle Cropland For Sale: Harriet-Lien Township, Burleigh County, North Dakota; 480 Acres of contiguous Cropland centrally located between Hwy's 14, 36, 3 and I-94, between Wing and Tuttle, ND. 463 +/- Tillable Acres of Rich Soils with 75 Productivity Index overall in a reliable rainfall area give the promise of good yields for the new Owners. Additional Cropland, Pasture and 2 nice sets of Buidings are still available in this area as a Productive Ranch w/Feed Ground. Selling Price: $1,160,900 or an avg of $2,500 per Cropland Acre SALE PENDING!
23. 633 Ac Wing Pasture For Sale: Wing Township, Wing, Burleigh County, North Dakota; A Full Section of Pasture located along Hwy. 36 just 1 mi E of Wing, ND and the Junction of Hwy's. 36 & 14 offering good access on South and East sides, Well with Electricity, 633 Acres of Gentle Rolling Hills with a Good Stand of Grass and nice 4 Wire Fences. The view from the NE corner is spectacular so Sellers have preserved a future Building Site by the Water for the new Owner. This Pasture will be available to Graze next Spring and would easily stand alone or make a nice addition to the 3,120 Acres offered For Sale southeast of this Land. Sellers Asking: $696,000 or avg. $1,099/ac SOLD!
24. Tuttle Single Level Home: 106 Railraod Avenue East, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; Great Starter or Seasonal Home located on large Lots in Tuttle, ND which is along Hwy. 36, west of US Hwy. 3. This Home has 2 Bedrooms/1 Bathroom with Steel Siding, Interlocking Shingles and approximately 550 sq. ft. It is heated with Propane Forced Air and cooled with Central A/C. The Dishwasher, Stove/Oven, Deep Freezer, Washer & Dryer are included. There is a Single Attached Garage that is 22'X10' with a 6-1/2' Door, along with a 14'X12' Workshop, 2 Garden Sheds and old Outhouse. This Home is currently Vacant and has been kept Heated and is Winterized. Seller did not live on premise, so it is being sold in "AS IS" condition with a Free & Clear Title. Seller's asking $7,500 SOLD!
25. Steele Ranch Style Home w/Shop For Sale: 317 First Avenue NE, Steele, Kidder County, North Dakota; Located in NE Steele, ND just 35 min E of Bismarck, ND along I-94, this well Maintained and very Clean Ranch Style Home on 6 Lots has mature Evergreens, Trees and 25'X24' Metal Framed Shop. Built in '74, the 2,300 sq. ft. Home has 3 Bedrooms, a Full Bath, Kitchen including all Appliances, Dining and Living Room on the Main Level and a 4th non-conforming Bedroom, Bathroom/Laundry w/Shower that includes Washer/Dryer and 2 Rec/Family Rooms on finished Lower Level. There is a large wood Deck off the Dining Room and a Single Attached Garage. The Home is has NGFA and Central A/C, City Water, Sewer and Garbage Services. The Roof Shingles were new in 2012. The Metal Framed Shop has Concrete Floors, Overhead Door and 220V Electric. All for an Asking Price $148,000 SOLD!
26. 77.49 Ac Wells Cropland For Sale: Delger Township, Wells County, North Dakota; 77.49 Acres along County Road 4 aka Chasely Highway with 75.88 Tillable Acres boasting a 71.9 Productivity Index. This land has excellent access and is centrally located between Fessenden, Harvey, Chasely, Bowdon and Hurdsfield. Seller's Asking $130,000 SOLD!
27. 160 Ac Tuttle Alfalfa/Crop Land For Sale: Atwood Township, Tuttle, Kidder County, North Dakota; 160 Acres of Productive Crop Land with 151.57 Tillable Acres, currently planted to Alfalfa, ready for first cutting. Excellent access, just 1-1/4 mi N of Hwy. 36 and 2-1/2 mi W of US Hwy. 3. There are NO USFW Wetland or Grassland Easements on this property, and the overall average Productivity Index is 45 with a gentle roll. This would also produce nicely as Cropland next year. Seller's Asking $227,000 or avg. $1,419/ac REDUCED TO SELL! SOLD!
28. 160 Ac Mountrail Co. Cropland For Sale: McAlmond Township, Stanley, Mountrail County, North Dakota; Now Available for Spring Planting - 160 Acres of nice Cropland located SE of Stanley, ND. Excellent access, this 149.19 Acres of Tillable Farmland with Loam Soils has an overall 41.6 Productivity Index (PI). Sellers Asking $208,000 or avg. $1,300/ac SOLD!
29. 160 Ac Robinson Pasture/Crop Land For Sale: Merkel Township, Robinson, Kidder County, North Dakota; Introducing a nice Quarter Section in Kidder County of diversified Land straight North of Robinson, ND in the Heart of the Prairie Pothole Region that offers good access to 31.47 Acres of rich Cropland with soils as high as 83 Productivity Index. 111 Acres of gentle rolling Pasture with a good stand of Grass and Water, a 34'X40' Metal Storage Building w/dirt floor and approximately 10 acres of open water on the East side of the Road offering Recreation. This land has been leased to good Renters for the 2019 Season. Take a look at the Drone Pictures and decide for yourself! Seller Asking $156,000 or avg. $975/ac SOLD!
30. 400 Ac Grant Co. Farmland For Sale: East Grant Twp., Flasher, Grant County, North Dakota; Located just S of Hwy. 21 between Carson and Flasher, ND - 400 Acres all in 1 block with 256 Ac of Tilled Cropland with an impressive 70 Productivity Index (PI). The balance of the land is dense grass, a winding creek and 2 buttes on the south side of the property offering potential grazing or tremendous deer and upland game hunting. The land is lease free, but there are also good renters available. Tour this property with the extensive photos and our Drone YouTube Video. Seller's Asking $612,000 or avg. $1,530/ac SOLD!
North Dakota Map
Bank & Financial Contacts for finance information & a list of ag lenders in North Dakota.
To view soil types online, visit
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit gf.nd.gov/licenses or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.